剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
由于她的叛逆行为,她被放逐了
For her treason, she was banished.
这么说她还活着
So she's alive.
也许吧
Perhaps.
现在我意识到用放逐作为叛逆的惩罚
Now I realize that banishment is far too merciful a penalty
真是太仁慈了
for treason.
我这回不会对你心慈手软了
Your penalty will be far steeper.
看来我的御火术又回来了
Sounds like the fire-bending's back on.
沿着大厅走到底,下秘密楼梯
Dad's all the way at the end of the hall
向左就能找到父皇了
and down the secret stairway on the left.
我相信他现在一定很高兴见到你们
I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see you now.
我搞砸了!
I fell for it!
我把时间浪费光了
I used up all our time.
索卡,那不是你的错
It's not your fault, Sokka.
阿祖拉早有预谋
Azula was ready for us.
她在这等着我们上钩来着
She had every move planned out.
现在一切都太晚了
And now it's too late.
也许还来得及
Maybe it's not too late.
日食虽然过去了,我仍然可以去和烈火王单挑
The eclipse is over, but I can face the Fire Lord anyway.
不行
No.
这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
但是我已经准备好了
But I'm ready!
大家都指望着我完成使命呢
I came here with a job to do, and everyone's counting on me.
这次烈火王知道我们会来
The Fire Lord knew we were coming this time.
我们原以为可以打他个措手不及
We thought we had surprise on our side, but we didn't.
先机已失,今日不可恋战
It just wasn't our day.
我们现在应该去协助我们的朋友们
What we need to do now is go help our friends.
我想你们说得对
I guess you guys are right.
你还会有机会的
You'll have another chance.
一定会的
I know you will.
哈库达,咱们该怎么办?
What should we do, Hakoda?
怎么那边一点动静也没有呢?
Shouldn't something have happened by now?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过现在日食已过
But now that the eclipse is over,
火宗人应该不久就要出现了
I expect we're going to see some Firebenders any minute.
那是我的发明啊
My own invention.
天呐,真是太糟了
Oh this is terrible!
他们回来了!
They're back!
那是个陷阱
It was all a trap.
阿祖拉知道我们会来,她将计就计要对付我们
Azula knew we were coming, and she's plotted out every move.
我们现在应该尽快赶往海滩
We just got to get to the beach as fast as we can.
如果我们能回到潜艇上的话
If we can make it to the submarines,
就可以安全离开了
maybe we can get away safely.
我不会让他们独占制空权的
They've got air power, but so do I!
我会尽量为你们拖延时间的
I'm going to do what I can to slow them down.
阿柏,咱俩也去帮忙
Appa, you and I can help, too.
大家赶快回到潜艇上去
Everyone, let's get back to the subs!
他们数量太多了
We can't keep them all back.
咱们不可能把他们都收拾掉
They're too many of them!
咱们去和其他人会合吧
Let's join the others.
皇叔
Uncle!
我皇叔哪去了?
Where is my Uncle?
他逃走了
He's gone.
他把自己劫走了
He busted himself out.
我...我真是见所未见啊!
I--I've never seen anything like it!
他真是万夫莫敌啊
He was like a one man army!
找好掩护
Try and find cover!
我想他们就要投炸♥弹♥了
I think we're about to see some bombs.
他们为什么不乘胜追击呢?
Why aren't they turning around to attack us again?
他们朝着海滩去了
They're headed for the beach.
他们要去炸毁潜艇
They're going to destroy the submarines!
没有潜艇,我们怎么能都全身而退呢?
How are we all going to escape?
我们不逃了
We're not.
那咱们背水一战吧
Then our only choice is to stand and fight.
我们有降世神通在,此战必胜
We have the Avatar, we could still win!
有神通坐阵,他日我们必当大胜火宗
Yes, with the Avatar we could still win on another day.
你们几个孩子
You kids have to leave.
骑着阿柏先逃吧
You have to escape on Appa together.
什么?
What?
我们不能抛下你不管
We can't leave you behind.
我们不能抛弃任何人
We won't leave anyone behind.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧
You're our only chance in the long run.
你和索卡赶紧随神通一道,找个安全的地方躲一阵
You and Sokka have to go with Aang somewhere safe.
你们是唯一的希望
It's the only way to keep hope alive.
让那几个年轻人也一起走吧
The youngest of our group should go with you.
成年人留下来暂时投降
The adults will stay behind and surrender.
虽然会入狱,但至少大家都能把命保下来
We'll be prisoners, but we'll all survive this battle.
我之前蹲过火宗的监狱
I've got some experience with the Fire Nation prisons.
虽然日子很苦不过会熬过去的
It's not going to be easy, but we'll get by.
他们已经到达海滩了
They're at the beach already!
再见了,儿子
Bye, son.
再见了,老爸
Bye, Dad.
我真的为你自豪
I'm really proud of you.
我会想你的,矮人
I'll miss you, Pipsqueak.
保重啊,公爵
Take care, The Duke.
我会回来接你的,老爸
We'll be back for you, Dad.
那你可要赶在我们越狱之前才行
If we don't escape on our own first.
今天虽然败了,但离胜利只有寸步之遥
We lost today, but we've never been this close.
我们已经初尝胜利的滋味,这对我们来说意义非凡
We tasted victory, and that counts for something.
老爸,我们会想你的
We'll miss you, Dad.
老爸,再见
Bye, Dad.
我保证
We won't be apart for too long this time.
我们不会分离太久的
I promise.
感谢大家的英勇和坚强
Thank you all for being so brave and so strong.
我一定不会辜负大家的付出的
I'm going to make this up to you.
公主,要跟着他们吗?
Should we follow them, Princess?
不了,他们飞得太快
No. They're too fast.
没关系的,他们迟早要回来
It doesn't matter, they'll be back.
我知道有个地方比较安全
I know just the place for us to go
可以让咱们避一避
where we'll be safe for a while.
西气和寺
The Western Air Temple.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表