剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
也许你能帮助我
Maybe you can help me.
现在大家,就连我的前世在内
Everyone, even my own past lives
都希望我去结束烈火王的生命
are expecting me to end someone's life.
我不确定自己能否做到
But I don't know if I can do it.
真实会驱散谎言和幻想
The true mind can weather all the lies
它会引导你走出迷雾
and illusions without being lost.
真心可以让你
The true heart can tough the poison of hatred
免受仇恨的荼毒
without being harmed.
自从天地混沌之时,黑暗就不是虚空出现的
Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void,
它一直与光明相依相生
but always yields to purifying light.
等着他
Wait for him.
他会来的
He will come.
是时候了,让这个世界在烈火中毁灭吧
It's time for this world to end in fire
新世界将会在灰烬中重生
and for new world to be born from the ashes.
第三卷 火 第二十回 苏进的彗星 第三部分 激斗炼狱
祖寇,别担心,咱们能对付的了阿祖拉
Zuko, don't worry. We can take Azula.
我担心的不是她
I'm not worried about her.
我担心的是安昂
I'm worried about Aang.
要是他没有勇气除掉我的父皇该怎么办?
What if he doesn't have the guts to take out my father?
要是他失败了该怎么办?
What if he loses?
安昂不会输的
Aang won't lose.
他一定会安然归来
He's gonna come back.
他必须回来
He has to.
我手上的是什么啊?
What am I holding?
是樱桃核,公主殿下
A cherry pit, Princess.
没错,那今天又是什么日子啊?
Correct. And what day is this?
是您登基的大日子
It is the day of your coronation.
哦,可不是嘛
Yes, it is.
明知
So, please, tell me why,
今天是我的大日子
on the most important day of my life,
为啥还敢留个樱桃核在这些樱桃里
you decided to leave a pit in my cherry?
我不是故意的,是我无心犯的一个小错误
It wasn't a decision, it was just a small mistake.
我不是故意的,是我无心犯的一个小错误
Small?
你知道会发生什么吗?
Do you realize what could have happened if I hadn't sensed the pit in time?
我想... 可能会被噎到的?
I suppose you could have choked?
没错,知道自己犯的是怎样的滔天大罪了吧
Yes, then you understand the severity of your crime.
我知错了,公主殿下,请您恕罪
I understand, Princess. Please, forgive me.
好吧
Very well.
看在今天是吉日的份上,那就饶你一命吧
Since it is a special day, I will show mercy.
你被放逐了,立即生效
You are banished. Leave this palace immediately.
你们都傻愣着干嘛?
What are you all looking at?
我的脚还没洗干净呢
I have two feet that need scrubbing.
脚趾缝之间也给我清理干净了
And make sure you get in between the toes.
我可不想带着一双脏脚
I won't have my first day as Fire Lord
去参加加冕仪式
marred by poor foot hygiene.
说来奇怪,这彗星看起来确实很美啊
It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful.
真糟啊,烈火王却要用它毁掉这个世界
Too bad the Fire Lord's about to use it to destroy the world.
我们太迟了,气艇舰队已经起飞了
We're too late! The fleet's already taking off!
那咱们也跟着「起飞」吧
Then we're taking off, too.
-离咱们最近的飞船在哪? -就在...
-Where's the closest airship? -It's right--
公主殿下,您召唤我们有何吩咐?
You sent for us, Princess? Is everything all right?
事实上现在什么都不正常
Actually, everything's not all right.
知道你们到这儿用了多长时间吗?
Do you know how long it took you to get here?
呃,也就几分钟吧
Uh... few minutes, I guess.
准确的说是五分钟
Five, to be precise...
五分钟足够让刺客闯进来
In which time an assassin could have snuck in,
对付我,并逃之夭夭了
done away with me, and been on his merry way.
对不起,公主殿下
My apologies, Princess.
你们就打算这样
Is this how you plan to treat your new Fire Lord...
效忠你们的新烈火王的吗?
With tardiness and disloyalty?
戴笠永远也不会背叛您的
The Dai Li would never betray you.
以前你们也是这样忽悠长风的吧
And I'm sure that's just what you told Long Feng
还不是转而投奔了我
before you turned against him and joined me.
-你们全部被放逐了 -可是...
-You're all banished! -But--
再见
Goodbye!
出去的时候叫下一组人进来
Please send in the next group on your way out.
嘘
Shh...
-看见没,就应该这样打 -做得好,拓芙
- That's how it's done. - Good work, Toph.
该是占领这艘飞船的时候了
Time to take control of the ship.
掌好舵
Take the wheel.
还真是好主意呢
That's a great idea.
让个盲丫头来掌控巨型飞船
Let the blind girl steer the giant airship.
我是在跟苏琪说呢
I was talking to Suki.
这还差不多
That would make a lot more sense.
其他的船员咱们该怎样处置?
What are we gonna do about the rest of the crew?
将气艇开到水面附近
Take us down closer to the water.
我有主意了
I've got an idea.
船员们
Attention, crew,
注意了啊,我是舰长
this is your captain speaking.
大家请立刻到弹♥药♥仓
Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately,
享用烤饼和甜奶油
for hot cakes and sweet cream.
我们要庆祝一个特别的生日
We have a very special birthday to celebrate.
嘿,我是李逵德
Hey, I'm Qin Lee.
通讯兵
I work up in Communications.
嗨
Hi.
我在引擎室工作
I work down in the engine room.
我说咱们之前怎么没见过呢
That's probably why we've never met before.
咱们的气艇实在是太大了
Big airship, you know?
谁说不是呢
Yep...
知道是谁的生日吗?
So, do you know whose birthday it is?
真没想到舰长居然会记得我的生日
I can't believe the captain remembered my birthday!
他真的很关心下属啊
He really does care!
生日快乐哈
Happy birthday.
烈火王敖载,我们来了
Fire Lord Ozai, here we come.
阿祖拉,你做的事我们都听说了
Azula, we heard what happened.
你为什么把你所有的下人都放逐了
Why have you banished all your servants...
就连戴笠
...all your Dai Li agents...
和御用御火师也都赶走了
...and the Imperial Firebenders?
我可没办法信任他们
None of them could be trusted.
他们迟早都会背叛我
Sooner or later they all would have betrayed me.
就像梅和泰丽一样
Just like Mai and Ty Lee did.
阿祖拉,请您谨慎言行
Azula, we are concerned for you and your well-being.
是父皇派你们来找我的,对吧?
My father asked you to come here and talk to me didn't he?
他肯定认为我不配当烈火王
He thinks I can't handle the responsibility of being Fire Lord.
但是我一定会成为火宗史上最强的烈火王的
But I will be the greatest leader in Fire Nation history.
您一定会的
I'm sure you will.
不过鉴于您今天的所作所为
But considering everything that's happened today...
应该推迟您的加冕大典
...perhaps it's best if you postpone your coronation.
什么?刚才那句是谁说的?
What? Which one of you just said that?
真可惜啊
What a shame.
看来只有这么办了
There's only one way to resolve this.
你们两个单挑吧
You two must duel each other.
我命令你们在火神祭上决斗
I order you to fight an Agni Kai.
可是,我们不是御火师啊
But... We're not Firebenders.
哦,那这样吧
All right, fine.
「萝」 你被放逐了,「莉」你留下
Lo, you're banished. Li, you can stay.
可我是「莉」啊,到底谁被放逐了?
But, I'm Li. So who is banished?
永固城,白莲教前来搭救
Ba Sing Se, the Order of the White Lotus is here.
我们这就还你自♥由♥
Here to set you free.
御火师时隔百年
Only once every hundred years,
才能体会到如此强大的力量
can a firebender experience this kind of power.
好吧,头发,你就自认倒霉吧
All right, hair, it's time to face your doom.
多可惜啊,你的头发曾经那么的秀美
What a shame. You always had such beautiful hair.
你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我可不想错过自己女儿的加冕大典
I didn't want to miss my own daughter's coronation.
别装得你好像多爱我似的
Don't pretend to act proud.
我知道你对我的看法
I know what you really think of me.
你认为我是个怪物
You think I'm a monster.
我想你一定很困惑
I think you're confused.
你一直用恐惧来控制你的子民
All your life you've used fear to control people.
梅和泰丽就是很好的例子
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表