剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
so I don't want to see any fighting.
小鹰鹰,你真的好乖啊
Good wittle messenger hawky.
是谁的羽毛最好看啊?
Who's got pretty feathers?
你说得对,小鹰鹰。真是太糟了
You're right, Hawky. This is bad.
拓芙,你猜我在镇上看见什么了,你一定不会喜欢的
Toph, when I was in town, I found something that you're not gonna like.
那个,听起来好像是一页纸啊
Well, it sounds like a sheet of paper,
你肯定指的是纸上写的东西吧
but I guess you're referring towhat's on the sheet of paper
这是一张你的通缉令
It's a wanted poster, of you.
他们管你叫「逃犯」
They've nicknamed you "the runaway."
通缉令!真是太棒了
A wanted poster! That's so great.
「逃犯」
"The runaway."
这个新绰号♥我太喜欢了
I love my new nickname.
上面有我的画像吗?画得好看不?
Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?
那个,呃,事实上画得相当不错哩
Well, yeah, actually, it does look pretty good.
不过拓芙,那并不是和重点
But, Toph, you're missing the point.
也许卡塔拉说得对
Maybe Katara was right.
咱们做的那些事是有点太招摇了
These scams are drawing too much attention to us.
不要像你妹妹那样杞人忧天
Don't be such a worrywart like your sister.
往好处想想
Think of it this way.
现在你有足够的钱来资助侵入计划
Now you have plenty of money to help with the invasion plan.
那个,那倒没错
Well, that is true.
我还可以为阿柏做一套盔甲
I had this idea of making armor for Appa.
这些钱给你了,你可以买♥♥张好点的烈火国地图
Here's a little extra so you can get yourself a nice map of the Fire Nation.
不如这样吧
You know what?
买♥♥个地图集算了
Make it an atlas.
昂贵的地图集我最喜欢了
I do like expensive atlases...
你当然会喜欢了,作为交换
Of course you do, and that's why this wanted poster
千万不要把通缉令的事告诉给其他人
is going to stay our little secret.
索卡,不是吧,你居然买♥♥了个鸟
Sokka, tell me you didn't buy a bird.
这个不是一般的鸟,是只信鹰
Not just a bird. A messenger bird.
现在世界上的任何角落都能收到咱们的信息
Now we can send messages all over the world,
就连姥姥那儿也行
even to Gran-gran.
哇哦,那你怎样才能让它送信呢?
Wow, how does it work?
嗯,呃,我还没有考虑过这个问题
Hm, uh, I never actually thought about that.
小鹰鹰,收信人姥姥,地点南极
Hawky, Gran-gran, South Pole.
我想它肯定明白了
I think he gets it.
小鹰鹰,乖点啊
Hawky, make nice!
坏鹰鹰
Bad Hawky.
哦,看看谁回来啦
Well, look who decided to join us.
你俩疯到哪去啦?
Where have you two been?
又去耍老千了?
Off scamming again?
是啊,没错
Yes, we were.
你难道不知道你做的事有多危险吗?
And I suppose you don't think what you're doing is dangerous at all?
不会啊
No, I don't.
真的吗?
Really?
是的,当然
Yes, really.
那么,这个又是啥啊?
Well then, what's this?
我上哪知道去
I don't know!
说真的,你们这群人到底是怎么了?
I mean, seriously, what's with you people?
我可是个盲人啊
I'm blind!
这是一张你的通缉令
It's a wanted poster of you.
「逃犯」
"The runaway."
这是你的新绰号♥喽?你以此为傲喽?
Is that what you're called now? Are you proud of this?
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you get that?
你管我在哪儿拿的呢,事实是...
It doesn't matter where I got it. The fact is...
你居然翻我的东西
You went through my stuff.
你没有权利这么做
You had no right.
你的东西扔的满哪都是,我只是帮你整理整理
Your stuff was messy, and I was just straightening up,
我是凑巧才发现它的
and I happened to stumble across it.
瞎说。我能感应到你在撒谎,卡塔拉
That's a lie. You're lying, Katara.
好吧,我承认,不过你最近太放肆了
Fine, it's a lie, but you've been so out of control lately,
我就知道出事了
I knew something was up.
我就知道你隐瞒了什么,的确被我猜着了
I knew you were hiding something, and you were.
你给我回来,我正跟你说话呢
Don't you walk away from me while I'm talking to you.
哦,真的吗,老妈?
Oh, really, mom?
你能拿我咋样啊?
Or what are you going to do?
要关我禁闭不成?
Send me to my room?
我真希望我能
I wish I could.
哼,你想都别想,你不是我老妈,也休想做他们的老妈
Well, you can't, because you're not my mom and you're not their mom.
我从来也没想当啊
I never said I was.
还用说嘛,你做的那些事证明了一切
No, but you certainly act like it.
你以为你可以对我们发号♥施令,你错了
You think it's your job to boss everyone around, but it's not.
你跟我们一样,只不过是个普通小孩而已
You're just a regular kid like the rest of us,
所以不要再对我们呼来喝去的了
so stop acting like you can tell me what to do.
我想干啥就干啥
I can do whatever I want.
我可不像你说的那样
I don't act that way.
索卡,你也认同拓芙的说法吗?
Sokka, do I act motherly?
嘿,干嘛要把我也扯进去
Hey, I'm staying out of this one.
你怎么看,安昂?
What do you think, Aang?
我有装老妈吗?
Do I act like a mom?
那个,我...
Well, I...
别乱揉眼睛,说话清楚点,别支支吾吾的
Stop rubbing your eye and speak clearly when you talk.
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
在你身边我多一秒也待不下去了
I can't be around you right now.
是啊,我也不想看见你
Well, I can't be around you.
我知道,小鹰鹰
I know, Hawky.
她俩咋就不能好好相处呢?
Why can't they just get along?
嘿,安昂,想和我一同检验一下信鹰的性能吗?
Hey, Aang, you want to test out my messenger hawk with me?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
说来听听
Sure.
咱们送一封字条给卡塔拉
I'm gonna send a note to Katara
落款写拓芙,说她想要道歉
and say it's from Toph, who wants to apologize.
之后她们俩就可以冰释前嫌了
Then everyone will be friends again.
还真别说,索卡,关键时刻你总能想出好点子
I got to say, Sokka, you continue to impress me with your ideas.
还真别说,索卡,关键时刻你总能想出好点子
Eh, it's a gift.
亲爱的,卡塔拉
"Dear Katara.
之前的事很抱歉
"Sorry for everything.
你的朋友,拓芙
"Your friend, Toph."
索卡,我知道是你写的
I know this is from you, Sokka.
拓芙根本就不会写字
Toph can't write.
呃,你们都快把我给逼疯了
Ugh, you're all driving me crazy.
咱们居然忘了拓芙不会写字
I can't believe we forgot Toph can't write.
是啊,咱们真是白♥痴♥
Yep, we're idiots.
那咱们就用B计划吧,咱们就借卡塔拉之名发封信给拓芙
I guess Plan B is we send a note to Toph pretending it's from Katara.
那还不是一样,拓芙又看不见
I think we're gonna run into a similar problem...
抱歉了,小鹰鹰
Sorry, Hawky.
看来这次你帮不上忙了
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this without your help.
来吧,咱俩找个地方唠唠
Come on, we need to talk.
让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
你拉我到这儿,是想告诉我你妹妹
You brought me out here to tell me your sister's
其实没有我想像的那么烦人
not as annoying as I make her out to be.
不是,她有时候真的是很烦人了
Nah, she's pretty much a pain.
她总觉得自己做的事是正确的
She's always got to be right about everything,
她习惯了发号♥施令,啥都想管,啥都想过问
and she gets all bossy, and involved, and in your business.
是啊,真不知道你是怎么忍♥过来的
Yeah, I don't know how you can deal with it.
事实上,从某种程度上我很希望她能那么做
Actually, in a way, I rely on it.
我这就不明白了
I don't understand.
老妈去世之时,是我这辈子最难熬的一段日子
When our mom died, that was the hardest time in my life.
我们的家中一团糟,但是卡塔拉,她十分的坚强
Our family was a mess, but Katara, she had so much strength.
她挺身而出,一人担起了家庭重担
She stepped up and took on so much responsibility.
她担当起母亲所扮演的角色
She helped fill the void that was left by our mom.
我从来没考虑过那些
I guess I never thought about that.
我说的你可能不会相信
I'm gonna tell you something crazy.
这句话我之前也没对其他人讲过
I never told anyone this before...
不过说实话,我已经记不得老妈的样子了
But honestly, I'm not sure I can remember what my mother looked like.
好像一直以来
It really seems like, my whole life,
一直都是卡塔拉在关心照顾我
Katara's been the one looking out for me.
在我需要时她总是在我的身边,现在
She's always been the one that's there, and now...
当我试着回忆老妈的时候,脑海中浮现的只有卡塔拉的脸
When I try to remember my mom, Katara's is the only face I can picture.
其实,卡塔拉的确很爱发号♥施令
The truth is, sometimes Katara does act motherly,
不过那也并不全是坏事
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表