剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
to show your commitment to the sacred art of firebending.
嗯,太阳首领先生
Um, Mister Sun Chief, sir?
我还不是个御火师
Yeah, I'm not a firebender yet.
能让我的朋友帮我带火种去吗?
Couldn't my friend here carry my fire for me?
不行
No.
这仪式象征着接受太阳武士的人生观
This ritual illustrates the essence of Sun Warrior philosophy.
你必须保持恒定的热度
You must maintain a constant heat.
如果火焰太小就很容易熄灭
The flame will go out if you make it too small.
如果太大将会难以控制
Make it too big, and you might lose control.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有一点紧张
I'm just a little nervous.
这火焰跳动着就像心跳一样
It's like a little heartbeat.
火是有生命的,它所给予的不仅仅是破坏
Fire is life, not just destruction.
把你们的火种带到那儿去
You will take your flames up there.
大♥师♥的居所就在那边的岩石下
The cave of the masters is beneath that rock.
快点走
Hurry up.
我不行
I can't.
如果我走得太快,火焰就会灭的
If I walk too fast, my flame'll go out.
你的火焰太小了,所以才容易灭
Your flame's gonna go out because it's too small.
你太胆怯了
You're too timid.
让火焰再大点
Give it more juice.
要是我控制不住该怎么办?
But what if I can't control it?
你能行的
You can do it.
我相信你
I know you can.
你这小孩挺有天分的
You're a talented kid.
面对御火宗师的审判
Facing the judgment of the firebending masters
对你们来说将十分危险
will be very dangerous for you.
是你的祖先直接导致了龙族的灭绝
Your ancestors are directly responsible for the dragons' disappearance.
大♥师♥们见到你时可能不会高兴的
The masters might not be so happy to see you.
要是我就会当场灭了你
I know I wouldn't be.
不过当他们发现我是降世神通时...
But once they find out I'm the Avatar...
你别忘了,百年前你一走了之
Have you forgotten that you vanished
无疑助长了烈火国的气焰
allowing the Fire Nation to wreak havoc on the world?
你也要为龙族的灭绝负上责任
The decline of the dragons is your burden too.
我们现在还可以回头
We could turn back now.
关于御火术我们又了解了一些新知识
We've already learned more about fire than we'd hoped.
不,我们得坚持到底
No, we're seeing through to the end.
咱们要去见宗师
We're gonna meet these masters
请教他们成为终极御火大♥师♥的诀窍
and find out what's so great about them.
他们要治罪的话该咋办,没准会袭击咱们
What if they judge us and attack us?
我是火宗王子,你又是降世神通
Well, we're the fire prince and the Avatar.
咱俩合作,何人能敌
I think we could take these guys in a fight, whoever they are.
请他们出来吧
Bring 'em out.
奏乐!
Chanters!
拜见「燃」和「烧」两位宗师的人
Those who wish to meet the masters Ran and Shao
现在要进献火种
will now present their fire.
吹响号♥角
Sound the call.
这是怎么了?
What's happening?
祖寇,我的火灭了
Zuko, my fire went out.
那你要我怎么样?
What do you want me to do?
分我点火吧
Give me some of yours.
-不行,你自己生吧 -我弄不出来
-No, just make your own. -I can't.
那就从其他武士那儿弄,快去
Get some from one of those warriors. Hurry.
别老来烦我
Stop cheating off me.
别那么小气嘛
Quit being stingy.
宗师原来是龙啊
These are the masters.
还觉得咱们能够打赢他们吗?
You still think we can take 'em?
嘘!
Shh.
我可没那么说过
I never said that.
噢,好戏即将上演
Ah, here it comes.
有的瞧了
Any moment now.
大♥师♥好好享受你们的晚餐吧
Dinner for the masters.
闭嘴,汉高
Quiet, Ham Ghao.
咋了?
What?
又不是只有我一个这么想
Everyone's thinking it.
祖寇,我觉得应该和它们一起跳「神龙之舞」
Zuko, I think we're supposed to do the dragon dance with them.
啥?
What?
你大脑这是又抽的那根筋啊?
What about this situation makes you think they want us to dance?
那个,起码咱们不能傻站着啊
Well, I think they want us to do something.
咱们试一下吧
Let's just try it.
那好吧
Fine.
审判时间到了
Judgment time.
我明白了
I understand.
它们的火焰真是太美了
Their fire was beautiful.
五彩缤纷的,那些颜色真难以想象
I saw so many colors, colors I've never imagined.
然而它们却和谐地统一在一起
Like firebending harmony.
没错
Yes.
它们审判了你们,还给了你们御火术真谛的启示
They judged you, and gave you visions of the meaning of firebending.
没想到宗师居然会是活生生的龙
I can't believe there are still living dragons
艾洛皇叔曾说是他征服了最后一条龙,并杀了它
My uncle Iroh said he faced the last dragon and killed it.
这么说你皇叔撒谎了
So your uncle lied.
实际上,不仅如此
Actually, it wasn't a total lie.
艾洛后来也去拜见了那两位宗师
Iroh was the last outsider to face the masters.
它们认可了他,也把秘密告诉了他
They deemed him worthy and passed the secret on to him as well.
他说谎是为了保护它们,这样就不会有人来追杀它们了
He must've lied to protect them, so no one else would hunt them.
一直以来,我认为御火术是一种破坏之术
All this time, I thought firebending was destruction.
自从烧伤卡塔拉后,我很怕再使用御火术
Since I hurt Katara, I've been too afraid and hesitant
现在我终于明白了
But now I know what it really is.
火象征着能量和生命
It's energy, and life.
是啊
Yeah.
就像太阳一样,只不过它存在于你的心中
It's like the sun, but inside of you.
你们意识到了吗?
Do you guys realize this?
那个...别忘了,我们可是被称为「太阳武士」,所以,当然
Well, our civilization is called the Sun Warriors, so yeah.
终于知道我的御火术变弱的原因了
That's why my firebending was so weak before,
因为长久以来,抓捕你一直是我的动力
because for so many years, hunting you was my drive.
是我的目标
It was my purpose.
所以当我加入你们后,我失去了内心的火焰
So when I joined you, I lost sight of my inner fire.
不过,现在我又有了新的目标
But now, I have a new drive.
我要帮你战败父王,重新恢复世界的平衡
I have to help you defeat my father and restore balance to the world.
既然你们知晓了秘密
Now that you have learned the secrets
也知道了我们的存在
and you know about our tribe's existence,
我们别无选择,只好永久关押你们于此了
we have no choice but to imprison you here forever.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
不过说真的,别跟别人说
But seriously, don't tell anyone.
有了神龙传给我们的技艺
With this technique the dragons showed us,
祖寇和我将所向披靡
Zuko and I will be unstoppable.
你俩学的这个舞还蛮好看的嘛
Yeah, that's a great dance you two learned there.
这不是舞蹈
It's not a dance.
是御火术的招式
It's a firebending form.
看来咱们一路跳着舞就能打败烈火王了
We'll just tap dance our way to victory over the Fire Lord.
别瞎说,这套可是具有上千年的历史的武术招式
It's a sacred form that happens to be thousands of years old.
哦,是嘛
Oh yeah?
那请问你的招式叫啥哩?
What's your little form called?
「神龙之舞」
The Dancing Dragon.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表