剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
回顾今生所有我做过的错事
and shoves them back in my face.
皇叔他一直在我背后支持我,不管事情变得多遭
My uncle, he's always been on my side, even when things were bad.
他一直对我不离不弃
He was there for me.
他对我倾囊相授
He taught me so much, and how do I repay him?
我却在背后捅了他一刀
With a knife in his back.
我真的后悔极了,我永远也不会原谅自己的
It's my greatest regret, and I may never get to redeem myself.
你的皇叔早就已经原谅你了
You have redeemed yourself to your uncle.
你没有领悟到,但其实你早已经做到了
You don't realize it, but you already have.
你怎么会知道?
How do you know?
因为我之前与他偶遇,我们聊了很久
Because I once had a long conversation with the guy
他跟我聊的都是关于你的事
And all he would talk about was you.
真的?
Really?
没错,他不停地念叨你,真的挺烦的
Yeah, and it was kind of annoying.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
不过却也十分的可爱
But it was also very sweet.
你的皇叔一心希望你能找到自己的康庄大道,走上正途
All your uncle wanted was for you to find your own path and see the light.
现在,你与我们同行
Now you're here with us.
他会以你为傲的
He'd be proud.
哟!你这是干嘛啊?
Ouch! What was that for?
这是我表达情感的方式
That's how I show affection.
你这套祖寇的装扮不赖嘛,不过你的疤好像画错了位置
Your Zuko costume's pretty good, but your scar's on the wrong side.
这个疤痕位置才是正宗呀
The scar's not on the wrong side!
他朝这边来了
He's coming this way.
我有什么可以帮你?
Can I help you?
事实上,我认为我倒可以帮你
Actually, I think I can help you.
我是索卡的粉丝
I'm a big Sokka fan
我觉得你对这个角色的诠释还欠些火候
but I don't think you're representing him quite as well as you could be.
哦,不要啊
Oh no.
又来一个瞎提意见的粉丝
Another fan with ideas.
你听我说
Just hear me out.
这里有些话,我想真正的索卡定会这样说的
Here's something I think the real Sokka would say.
知道卷心菜鸟用什么来修补卷心菜吗?
What does the cabbage merchant use to fix his cabbages?
卷心菜地!
A cabbage patch!
你还真有一套啊
That's actually pretty good.
都让我看看吧
Let me see those.
哈哈... 情比「石」坚
Ha ha. A rocky relationship.
不错
Not bad.
还有,在进攻之前可以随意发挥自♥由♥造句,效果一定不错
Also, don't be afraid to make up some phrases, especially before an attack.
就像…凌空飞踢
Something like, "flying kick-a-pow!"
你到底何方神圣?
Who are you, anyway?
我只是一个钟爱喜剧的人
I'm just a guy who likes comedy.
卡塔拉,你在那里所说的都是你的心底话吗?
Katara, did you really mean what you said in there?
在哪里?
In where?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
在舞台上,你说在你眼中的我只是一个弟弟罢了
On stage, when you said I was just like a brother to you
你对我一点感觉也没有
and you didn't have feelings for me.
我可没有那么说过啊
I didn't say that.
是那个女演员说的
An actor said that.
但这是真的,是吗?
But it's true, isn't it?
入侵的时候我们接吻了,我原以为咱们注定是要在一起的
We kissed at the invasion, and I thought we were gonna be together,
但咱们却没有
but we're not.
安昂,我不知道
Aang, I don't know.
你怎会不知道?
Why don't you know?
因为当时咱们身处战火之中
Because we're in the middle of a war
还有许多事需要我们来操心
and we have other things to worry about.
现在还不是谈这个问题的时候
This isn't the right time.
那什么时候才合适啊?
Well, when is the right time?
对不起,安昂,我现在还没有整理好情绪
Aang, I'm sorry, but right now, I'm just a little confused.
不是和你说了吗,我现在很困惑
I just said I was confused.
我回去了
I'm going inside.
啊,我真是个笨蛋!
Aah, I'm such an idiot.
听听你错过了什么
Here's what you missed.
我们进入烈火国、你逐渐康复了、
We went to the fire nation, and you got better,
卡塔拉是彩纹仙女
and Katara was the painted lady
我拿到宝剑、爆焰男被收拾掉了
and I got a sword, and I think combustion man died.
噢,看啊
Ooh, look.
入侵行动就要开始啦
The invasion's about to start.
嘘
Shh.
安昂,我只想让你知道我会永远爱你的
I just want to let you know, Aang, that I'll always love you.
就像爱我的弟弟一样
Like a brother.
若是其他形式爱我的话,我可不会接受啊
I wouldn't want it any other way.
嘿,拓芙
Hey, Toph.
听说你和安昂之间真是情比「石」坚啊
Would you say you and Aang have a rocky relationship?
我叫他这样说的!
I told him to say that.
大家准备好开始侵入行动了吧
I hope everyone's ready for the invasion.
飞天掌!
"Slop-a-pow!"
我们终于攻进皇宫了,人都哪去了呢?
We finally made it to the royal palace, but no one's home.
我在
Actually, I'm home.
我想加入你们
And I want to join you.
我想我们别无选择了
I guess we have no choice.
来吧
Come on.
应该结束了吧
I guess that's it.
已经演到当下了
The play's caught up to the present now.
慢着
Wait.
戏还没完
The play's not over.
应该结束了才对…莫非…接下来演的就是未来的事吗?
But it is over, unless this is the future.
拥有了彗星赐予的能量
With the energy harnessed from that comet,
再也没有人能够阻止火宗了
no one will be able to stop the fire nation!
父皇,祖寇和神通杀进宫里来了
Father, Zuko and the avatar are at the palace.
他们要阻止你
They are trying to stop you.
你去关照一下祖寇
You take care of Zuko.
我来亲自对付神通
I shall face the avatar myself.
安昂,你去找烈火王
Aang, you find the fire lord.
我设法拖住她
I'll hold her off.
你已不再是我的皇兄了
You are no longer my brother.
你是敌人
You are an enemy.
不,我才是如假包换的王位承继人
No, I am the rightful heir to the throne.
咱们走着瞧
We'll see.
噢,不要啊!
Honor!
这么说你经已掌握四大元素了吗?
So, you have mastered all four elements?
嗯,现在,你准备受死啦
Yeah, and now, you're going down.
不,要死的人是你
No, it is you who are going down.
你知道吗?你迟来一步了
You see, you are too late.
彗星已经降临,我现在是天下无敌的
The comet is already here, and I'm unstoppable!
不!
No!
一切都搞定了,父皇
It is over, Father.
大事已成
We've done it.
没错,咱们成功了
Yes, we have done it.
我的父亲,还有我的父亲的父亲的心愿,现在终于实现了
The dreams of my father and my father's father have now been realized.
天下是我的了
The world is mine.
这出戏真不怎么样
That wasn't a good play.
还用说
I'll say.
那可不是
No kidding.
烂透了
Horrible.
简直了
You said it.
不过那些舞台特效挺像样的
But the effects were decent.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表