剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
So, he went for a midnight swim and never came back?
莫非他被抓走了
Maybe he was captured.
不应该,这里没有挣扎打斗的痕迹
I don't think so. There's no sign of a struggle.
他肯定又临阵脱逃了
I bet he ran away again.
不能,他连滑翼和阿柏都没带走
Uh-huh, he left behind his glider and Appa.
那你说他去哪儿了
Then what do you think
聪明蛋
happened to him, sleuthy one?
安昂在大战前神秘消失
It's pretty obvious.
这不是很明显吗
Aang mysteriously disappears before an important battle?
他肯定是去灵界了
He's definitely on a Spirit World journey.
如果是那样的话,他的肉身应该还在啊?
But if he was, wouldn't his body still be here?
哎呀,我忘了这点了
Yeah, I forgot about that.
那他应该还在余烬岛上
Then he's gotta be somewhere on Ember Island.
咱们分头去找
Let's split up and look for him.
我要跟祖寇一队
I'm going with Zuko!
咋了?
What?
大家不是都跟祖寇搭伴做过野外旅行了吗
Everyone else went on a life-changing field-trip with Zuko.
现在该轮到我了
Now, it's my turn.
安昂,安昂
Aang! Aang!
神通形态,驾,驾
Avatar State, yip-yip!
九岁的时候,我又离家出走了
And then when I was nine, I ran away again.
我知道我不应该抱怨的
I know I shouldn't complain.
我要什么我爸妈都能满足我的要求
My parents gave me everything I ever asked for.
不过我真正想要的,他们却从未给过我
But they never gave the one thing that I really wanted...
他们的爱 你知道我的意思吗?
Their love, you know what I mean?
听着,我知道你的童年不好过
Look, I know you had a rough childhood.
不过现在的当务之急是要找到安昂
But we should really focus on finding Aang.
这真是史上最烂的野外考察了
This is the worst field-trip ever.
看你们的表情
Judging by the looks on your faces,
想必你们也没找到安昂
I'm guessing you guys didn't find Aang, either.
没找到
No.
他就好像... 人间蒸发了一样
It's like he just disappeared.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait a minute.
大家没发现模模也不见了吗?
Has anyone noticed that Momo is missing, too?
哦,不!我就知道这件事迟早会发生的
Oh, no! I knew it was only a matter of time!
阿柏把模模吃掉了
Appa ate Momo!
模模,我来找你了,伙计
Momo, I'm coming for you, buddy!
索卡,阿柏没吃模模啦,它应该跟安昂在一起
Sokka, Appa didn't eat Momo. He's probably with Aang.
你要是那么想,可就上了阿柏的圈套了
That's just what Appa wants you to think.
索卡,赶快从野牛的嘴里出来
Get out of the bison's mouth, Sokka.
这件事咱们得讨论一下
We have a real problem here.
还有两天彗星即将出现,安昂又不知所踪了
Aang is nowhere to be found and the comet is only two days away.
祖寇,我们该怎么做?
What should we do, Zuko?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们都看着我做什么?
Why are you all looking at me?
你可是追踪安昂的行家里手啊
Well, you are kind of the expert on tracking Aang.
你在追踪神通方面经验丰富啊
Yeah, if anyone's got experience hunting the Avatar, it's you.
祖寇,我不是想干涉你
Zuko, I don't wanna tell you how to do your job,
不过我们为什么要去土强国呢?
but why we are heading towards the Earth Kingdom?
安昂怎么会在那儿呢?
There's no way Aang's there.
相信我没错的
Just trust me.
快点,废物,再快点
Come on, slowpokes, faster!
对不起,父皇,我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, Father.
这年头好轿夫真是越来越难找了
Good palanquin bearers are so hard to come by these days.
我们可以启程了吧?
So, is everything ready for our departure?
阿祖拉,计划有变
There has been a change of plans, Azula.
什么?
What?
朕决定独自指挥战舰开往永固城
I've decided to lead the fleet of airships to Ba Sing Se alone.
你就留在烈火国这里吧
You will remain here in the Fire Nation.
我们不是要一起做此大事的吗
But, I thought we were going to do this together.
朕意已决
My decision is final.
您... 您不能这样对我
You... You can't treat me like this!
您不能像对待祖寇那样对我
You can't treat me like Zuko!
阿祖拉,给我冷静点
Azula, silence yourself.
可把一切都烧为平地可是我的主意
But it was my idea to burn everything to the ground.
我理应在您身旁与您并肩战斗
I deserve to be by your side!
阿祖拉!
Azula!
听我说
Listen to me.
我想让你在后方看管烈火国
I need you here to watch over the homeland.
这个任务事关重大,我能信任的也只有你了
It's a very important job that I can only entrust to you.
真的吗?
Really?
鉴于你一向忠心耿耿
And for your loyalty,
我决定册封你为新的烈火王
I've decided to declare you the new Fire Lord.
烈火王阿祖拉?
Fire Lord Azula?
这个称号♥对我来说太合适了
It does seems appropriate.
那您呢?
But, what about you?
再也没有烈火王敖载了
Fire Lord Ozai is no more.
就像世界将从烈焰中重生一样
Just as the world will be reborn in fire,
我将重生为世界的主宰
I shall be reborn as the supreme ruler of the world.
即刻起,我就是
From this moment on, I will be known as...
凤♥凰♥大帝
The Phoenix King!
你为啥要把我们
And the reason you brought us
带到这个破土宗酒馆来啊?
to a seedy Earth Kingdom tavern is what now?
珍
June.
哦,她不就是
Yeah, that weird bounty hunter
那个有大鼹鼠的赏金猎人吗?
with the giant mole.
是因为她的无暇肌肤吗?
Mole? Her skin is flawless.
不,应该是想借用她的鼹鼠吧
No, she has this giant mole-creature
借用她的鼹鼠吧
she rides around on.
那是麝鼠
The Shirshu.
是世上唯一可能追踪到
It's the only animal that can track Aang's scent
安昂气味的动物
anywhere in the world.
我们只能期望它能找到安昂了
It's the one shot we have of finding him.
虽不知这位珍小姐到底是何许人也,不过我喜欢她
I don't know who this June lady is, but I like her.
嘿,模模,我刚才做了个怪梦
Hey, Momo. I just had the strangest dream.
等等...
Wait!
我们这是在哪儿啊?
Where are we?
第三卷 火 第十九回 苏进的彗星,第二部分 宗师前辈
嘿,我想起她来了,她曾帮你攻击我们来着
Hey, I remember her. She helped you attack us.
没错,那都是以前的事了
Yep. Back in the good old days.
太好了,这不是傲慢王子吗?
Great, it's Prince Pouty.
那个恐怖的爷爷没来吗?
Where's your creepy grandpa?
你说的是我的皇叔,他没和我一起
He's my uncle. And he's not here.
明白了,你和女朋友私奔了对吧
I see you worked things out with your girlfriend.
-我不是他的女朋友 -她不是我的女朋友
-I'm not his girlfriend! -She's not my girlfriend!
知道了,知道了,我只是开个玩笑罢了
Okay, okay, sheesh. I was only teasing.
找我有何贵干啊?
So what do you want?
我需要你帮忙找到神通
I need your help finding the Avatar.
哼,听上去挺无趣的
Huh, doesn't sound too fun.
找不到他会世界末日,是不是很有趣啊
Does the end of the world sound like more fun?
奈拉
Nyla?
我可爱的小黄鼻子
Whose my little snuffly-wuffly?
哇!小心点
Whoa! Careful there!
给我一个带有神通气味的物件
Okay, so who's got something with the Avatar's scent on it?
这儿有安昂的滑翼
I have Aang's staff.
它这是什么意思啊?
Well, what does that mean?
说明你的朋友不见了
It means your friend's gone.
这我们早就知道了
We know he's gone.
要不然也不找你来寻他
That's why we're trying to find him.
我的意思是他人间蒸发了
No, I mean he's gone-gone.
我的意思是他人间蒸发了
He doesn't exist.
模模,咱们这是在哪儿啊?
Where are we, Momo?
我是不是在灵界啊?
Maybe I'm in the Spirit World?
不对,你能看见我
But, wait, you can see me.
这么说咱们都在灵界?
We could both be in the Spirit World.
不对,我还能用御气术
Nope, my bending works.
如果我站在岛上的最高点
Maybe if we climb to the top of the island,
看看就能知道了
we can figure out where we are.
你说安昂不存在了是什么意思?
What do you mean Aang doesn't exist?
你是说他...他...他死了吗?
Do you mean he's, you know, dead?
不是,如果你死了的话就能搞清楚了
Nope, we could find him if he were dead.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表