剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
皇叔一定很记恨我
My uncle hates me, I know it.
他一直竭尽全力地关心我爱护我
He loved me and supported me in every way he could,
可我还是反过来背叛了他
and I still turned against him.
我无颜面对他
How can I even face him?
祖寇,你一定很后悔做过那些错事吧
Zuko, you're sorry for what you did, right?
无比后悔
More sorry than I've been about anything
后悔至极
in my entire life.
他一定会原谅你的,一定会的
Then he'll forgive you. He will.
皇叔
Uncle...
所有这些前世
All these past Avatars,
都让我杀掉烈火王
they keep telling me I'm gonna have to do it.
他们不明白
They don't get it.
你说得对,也许气宗的神通
You're right, maybe an Air Nomad Avatar
会了解我的苦衷
will understand where I'm coming from.
我知道你不能说话
I know you can't really talk.
不过假装你能说话,可以帮助我思考
Pretending you can just helps me think.
我现在得假装没有假设你会说话
I'm going to pretend I didn't pretend to hear that.
我是神通杨尘,幸会啊,气宗晚辈
I am Avatar Yangchen, young airbender.
神通杨尘,长老们一直教导我
Avatar Yangchen, the monks always taught me
众生平等的道理
that all life is sacred,
即使是微小蝼蚁的生命也是十分可贵的
even the life of the tiniest spider-fly caught in its own web.
没错,生命皆是可贵的
Yes, all life is sacred.
我知道,而且我还是个素食者
I know. I'm even a vegetarian.
我一直试图快速机智地
I've always tried to solve my problems
解决我遇到的问题
by being quick or clever,
只有在逼不得已的时候才会使用暴♥力♥来防御抵抗
and I've only had to use violence for necessary defense,
我不想滥杀生命
and I've certainly never used it to take a life.
安昂神通,我能体谅你博爱众生的精神
Avatar Aang, I know that you're a gentle spirit,
看来长老们教导得很好
and the monks have taught you well,
不过你的决定并不是为了你自己
but this isn't about you.
而是为了天下苍生
This is about the world.
可是长老们告诉我只要超脱小我
But the monks taught me, that I have to detach myself
灵魂就可以得到解放
from the world so my spirit could be free.
许多伟大睿智的气宗都可以超脱小我
Many great and wise Air Nomads have detached themselves
达到灵魂飞升的境界
and achieved spiritual enlightenment.
不过神通永远也无法做到这点
But the Avatar can never do it,
因为维护天下是你的大任
because your sole duty is to the world.
听我的没错的
Here is my wisdom for you...
你有大任在身
Selfless duty calls you to sacrifice
你要放弃自己的精神追求
your own spiritual needs
为了保护这个世界,你要不惜一切代价
and do whatever it takes to protect the world.
模模,看来我没的选择了
I guess I don't have a choice, Momo.
我得杀掉烈火王
I have to kill the Fire Lord.
皇叔,我知道见到我你一定会五味杂陈
Uncle, I know you must have mixed feelings about seeing me.
但我想让你知道,我是多么多么的后悔
But I want you to know I am so, so sorry, Uncle.
对于我做过的一切,我感到无比的惭愧
I am so sorry and ashamed of what I did.
我不知道怎样才能补偿你,可是我...
I don't know how I can ever make it up to you, but I--
您怎么这么轻易就原谅我了
How can you forgive me so easily?
我原以为您见到我一定会很愤怒的
I thought you would be furious with me.
我从来都没有生过你的气
I was never angry with you.
我只是伤心你迷失了人生的方向
I was sad, because I was afraid you'd lost your way.
我过去的确是迷失了自己
I did lose my way.
不过你又重新走上了正途
But you've found it again...
全靠你自己啊
And you did it by yourself,
你能找来这里,我真的是太高兴了
and I am so happy you found your way here.
皇叔,找到你其实并不难啊
It wasn't that hard, Uncle.
你身上的气味特别的浓
You have a pretty strong scent.
等等,不是我看花眼了吧,那些山好像越来越大了
Wait, is it just me or are those mountains getting bigger?
它们不是变大了,而是离我们越来越近了
They're not getting larger, they're getting closer.
整座小岛都在移♥动♥
The whole island is moving!
模模,这真是太奇妙了
It's amazing, Momo!
这想必是世上最大的动物了吧
The biggest animal in the world!
我得游过去,好好看看它的样子
I've gotta swim around and find its face.
皇叔,除了神通之外
Uncle, you're the only person other than the Avatar
你是唯一可与「父亲王」抗衡的人了
who can possibly defeat the Father Lord.
你是说烈火王吧
You mean the Fire Lord?
我刚才就是那么说的
That's what I just said.
我们需要您的帮助
We need you to come with us.
不行,祖寇
No, Zuko.
这样不会有好结果的
It won't turn out well.
我们会帮助您与他作战的
You can beat him and we'll be there to help.
即使我过去战胜过他
Even if I did defeat Ozai,
我可能也不方便去与他单挑
and I don't know that I could,
况且这不是结束战争的理想方法
it would be the wrong way to end a war.
这会让我落下
History would see it as just more senseless violence,
弑兄篡权的恶名
a brother killing a brother to grab power.
与烈火王决战的人选
The only way for this war to end peacefully
只能是神通
is for the Avatar to defeat the Fire Lord.
之后你会
And then... Then would you come and take
回去承袭王位吗?
your rightful place on the throne?
不,王位另有人选
No. Someone new must take the throne...
这个人拥有纯净心灵和无可置疑的荣耀
An idealist with a pure heart and unquestionable honor.
那个人就是你,祖寇王子
It has to be you, Prince Zuko.
我哪有无可置疑的荣耀?
Unquestionable honor?
我犯下了这么多错误
But I've made so many mistakes.
是的,没错
Yes, you have.
你挣扎过,也受过很多的苦
You've struggled and you've suffered,
不过你一直没有放弃自己的信仰
but you have always followed your own path.
你找回了自己的荣耀
You restored your own honor,
也只有你才能恢复火宗的荣耀
and only you can restore the honor of the Fire Nation.
皇叔,我会努力的
I'll try, Uncle.
那个,要是安昂回不来该怎么办?
Well, what if Aang doesn't come back?
苏进的彗星即将到来,我们的责任重大
Sozin's Comet is arriving and our destinies are upon us.
安昂会去与烈火王决斗
Aang will face the Fire Lord.
儿时的我,经常梦见
When I was a boy, I had a vision
自己攻下了永固城
that I would one day take Ba Sing Se.
现在我终于明白
Only now do I see that my destiny
从火宗手里夺回永固城才是我的使命
is to take it back from the Fire Nation,
我要还土强国自♥由♥
so the Earth Kingdom can be free again.
这就是你召集白莲教众的原因吧
That's why you gathered the members of the White Lotus.
是的
Yes.
祖寇,你必须赶回烈火国
Zuko, you must return to the Fire Nation,
这样在烈火王被消灭之时
so that when the Fire Lord falls,
就可以接过王位,让火宗恢复和平与秩序
you can assume the throne and restore peace and order.
不过阿祖拉将会是个大♥麻♥烦
But Azula will be there waiting for you.
我能搞定阿祖拉
I can handle Azula.
不要只身前往,你需要帮手
Not alone. You'll need help.
您说得对
You're right.
卡塔拉,你愿意帮我对付阿祖拉吗?
Katara, how would you like to help me put Azula in her place?
荣幸之至
It would be my pleasure.
我们该做些什么呢?我们的使命是什么?
What about us? What's our destiny today?
你认为呢?
What do you think it is?
我认为,虽然安昂还未有下落
I think that even though we don't know where Aang is,
我们也要尽力阻止气艇部队
we need to do everything we can to stop the airship fleet.
这样,在安昂与烈火王对战时
And that means, when Aang does face the Fire Lord,
我们可以向他伸出援手
we'll be right there if he need us.
巨猎犬鳗无论在陆上
Nothing runs faster over land
还是水中都可以日行千里
or swims quicker than a giant eel-hound.
火宗气艇的基地
The airship base is on a small island
就在离土强国海岸不远的一座小岛上
just off the Earth Kingdom shore.
不需一日你应该就能到达那里了
You should be able to intercept the fleet within a day's journey.
多谢师♥傅♥
Thank you, master.
战争结束之后,我就是烈火王了
So, if I'm gonna be Fire Lord after the war's over,
那您要去干嘛呢?
what are you gonna do?
在夺回永固城之后
After I reconquer Ba Sing Se,
我要夺回我的茶馆
I am going to reconquer my tea shop
我每天都要玩牌手
and I am going to play Pai Sho every day.
-再见了,艾洛将军 -各位,保重
-Goodbye, General Iroh. -Goodbye, everyone.
今天,命运是我们的朋友,我能感觉的到
Today, destiny is our friend. I know it.
原来是头「狮龟」
A Lion Turtle.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表