剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
第18-21集
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第三卷 火 第十八回 苏进的彗星,第一部分 凤♥凰♥大帝
出招再猛一点
More ferocious!
想象着用那拳击穿你对手的心脏!
Imagine striking through your opponent's heart.
啊,我正在努力呢
Ah, I'm trying.
像虎犰狳一样喊出声音来!
Now, let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!
你发出的声音太可悲了
That sounded pathetic.
给我咆哮起来
I said, roar!
清凉可口的西瓜汁谁要喝啊?
Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?
哦,哦!我,我,我要!
Ooh, ooh, me, me, me!
嘿,你今天的训练还没完事呢,给我回来!
Hey, your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!
算了,祖寇,就让他休息一下吧
Come on, Zuko, just take a break.
没什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
好吧
Fine.
如果你们想像群臭烘烘的树懒
If you wanna lounge around
一样围在那儿,那就随你们的便好了
like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!
也许祖寇是对的
Maybe Zuko's right.
就这样坐在房♥子周围,显得咱们像无所事事似的
Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy.
我知道有种方法能够改变咱们懒惰的形象
But I know just the thing to change that--
海滩派对!
Beach party!
沙雕版的阿柏大功告成
Check out my Appa sand-sculpture.
手艺不错嘛
Not, bad baldy.
我一直都在演练我的御砂术
But I've been working on my sandbending.
这个你一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
哇
Whoa!
哇哦,你居然还做了微缩版的土强王和巴斯科
Wow, you even made a little Earth King and Bosco.
索卡,看你能不能比我做的更好
Try and top that, Sokka.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
那是一个哭泣的龙头妖兽吗?
Is that a blubbering blob-monster?
才不是,这是苏琪
No, it's Suki!
苏琪,如果你因为这个跟他分手
Suki, we'll all understand
我举双手赞成
if you break with him up over this.
我真的很喜欢
I think it's sweet.
这个雕塑哪点像...
But it doesn't even look like--
你这是要干嘛?
What are you doing?
给你点教训
Teaching you a lesson.
怎么了?
What happened?
祖寇他疯了
Zuko's gone crazy!
我刚做了个沙雕版的苏琪,居然被他给弄坏了
I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it!
哦,他还攻击安昂
Oh, and he's attacking Aang.
别惹我,否则我就把你从屋顶轰下去!
Get a grip before I blast you off this roof!
来吧,动手啊
Go ahead and do it.
够了!
Enough!
你到底想干嘛?你可能会伤到安昂的
What's wrong with you? You could have hurt Aang.
我有什么问题?
What's wrong with me?
我还想问问你们呢!
What's wrong with all of you?
彗星三天后就到来了
How can you sit around having beach parties
你们居然还在那儿吃喝玩乐
when Sozin's comet is only three days away?
你们干嘛那样看着我,好像我是个疯子似的
Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?
关于苏进的彗星
About Sozin's comet--
我打算在它到来之后
I was actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord
再去与烈火王决一死战
until after it came.
之后?
After?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
需要更多的时间来练习御火术
I need more time to master firebending.
说实话,你的御土术
And, frankly, your earthbending
也欠点火候
could still use some work, too.
这么说你们都知道安昂的想法喽?
So, you all knew Aang was gonna wait?
说实话,如果现在安昂与烈火王对战的话
Honestly, if Aang tries to fight the Fire Lord right now,
他会输的
he's gonna lose.
所以,还是先别打了
No offense.
在彗星到来之前与烈火王决斗
The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the comet
是为了阻止火宗取得战争的胜利
was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the war.
但是他们在占领永固城时就已经奠定了胜局
But they pretty much won the war when they took Ba Sing Se.
事情不会变得更糟了吧
Things can't get any worse.
你们错了
You're wrong.
不只会变糟,而且会糟到你们无法想象...
It's about to get worse than you can even imagine.
在日食日之前
The day before the eclipse,
父皇让我参加一个重要的作战会议
my father asked me to attend an important war meeting.
这一刻是我这些年来一直梦寐以求的
It was what I'd dreamed about and wanted for so many years.
父皇终于接纳了我
My father had finally accepted me back.
欢迎你,祖寇王子
Welcome, Prince Zuko.
我们已经等候多时了
We waited for you.
使弩将军,开始报告吧
General Shinu, your report.
是的,陛下
Thank you, sir.
永固城仍在我们的掌控之下
Ba Sing Se is still under our control,
不过,土宗的暴♥乱♥仍时有发生
however, earthbender rebellions have prevented us
使得我们还未取得土强国的全部控制
from achieving total victory in the Earth Kingdom.
你有什么建议吗?
What is your recommendation?
我们派出的兵力还远远不够
Our army is spread too thin,
等日食过去、入侵被阻止后
but once the eclipse is over, and the invasion defeated,
我们应该派更多的兵力进驻土强国
we should transfer more domestic forces into the Earth Kingdom.
祖寇,你曾经深入土强国的内部
Prince Zuko, you've been among the Earth Kingdom commoners.
你认为增加兵力
Do you think that adding more troops
可以阻止暴♥乱♥的发生吗
will stop these rebellions?
土强国的子民骄傲而强壮
The people of the Earth Kingdom are proud and strong.
只要他们心怀希望就会忍♥耐下去
They can endure anything as long as they have hope.
是啊,你说得没错
Yes, you're right.
我们得毁了他们的希望
We need to destroy their hope.
那个,我并不是那个...
Well, that's not exactly what I--
我认为您应该夺走他们宝贵的希望
I think you should take their precious hope,
把他们剩余的土地都夷为平地
and the rest of their land and burn it all to the ground.
是啊,是啊,你说得没错,阿祖拉
Yes, yes, you're right Azula.
苏进的彗星即将到来
Sozin's comet is almost upon us,
那一天,彗星所聚集的能量
and on that day, it will endow us
可以与数百的太阳相匹敌
with the strength and power of a hundred suns.
任何御术师都不会是我们的对手
No bender will stand a chance against us.
陛下,你的意思是?
What are you suggesting, sir?
上次彗星来临之时,我的祖父烈火王苏进
When the comet last came, my grandfather, Fire Lord Sozin,
利用它肃清了气宗部落
used it to wipe out the Air Nomads.
如今,我要利用彗星的力量彻底地
Now, I will use its power to end the Earth Kingdom...
铲除土强国
Permanently!
我们从气艇中向地面发动烈焰攻击
From our airships we will rain fire over their lands,
大火会烧损万物
a fire that will destroy everything,
新的世界将从灰烬中重生
and out of the ashes, a new world will be born.
天下疆土将纳入烈火国的版图
A world in which all the lands are Fire Nation,
我将成为世界的主宰
and I am the supreme ruler of everything!
我想说这是一个多么恐怖的计划
I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan,
不过遗憾的是我并没有那种勇气
but I'm ashamed to say I didn't.
我的一生都在争取
My whole life, I've struggled
我父皇的爱与信任
to gain my father's love and acceptance.
可当一切成真之后
But once I had it,
才发现我已失去了当初的斗志
I realized I'd lost myself getting there.
失去了自我
I'd forgotten who I was.
这怎么可能
I can't believe this.
虽然我一直认为烈火王是个大坏蛋
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表