剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前
Long ago...
四国和谐共处
The four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar master of all four elements could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills were great
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通 前情提要
Previously on Avatar
打入敌人的内部是最好的办法
Blending in is better than hiding out.
如果我们有了火宗的伪装
If we get Fire Nation disguises,
在外面就和我们躲在洞中一样安全
we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave.
皇叔,你没有权利指责我
You have no right to judge me, Uncle.
我在永固城做了该做的事情
I did what I had to do in Ba Sing Se,
你居然还敢螳臂当车,真是太蠢了
and you were a fool for not joining me.
看来你喜欢用白莲来开局
I see you favor the White Lotus Gambit.
用这种古法的人已经不多了
Not many still cling to the ancient ways.
不过善用它的人总能觅得知音
Those who do can always find a friend.
第三卷:火 第四回:索卡拜师
哇哦,这真是太壮观了
Wow, this is amazing to watch.
这让我感觉到咱们是多么的渺小
Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are.
呃,跟我说这些有什么用,对牛弹琴
Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it 1,000 times.
噢,天呐
Oh, an.
我肯定你不会再见到这样的奇景的
You've never not seen anything like this.
大火肯定会把村子烧毁的
The fire is gonna destroy that town.
放心,这点火咱们能搞定的
Not if we can stop it.
那边有条小溪
There's a creek over here.
咱们可以用那里的水来救火
I'll bend the water on to the fire.
拓芙,咱们一起弄条沟,阻止火势继续蔓延
Toph, let's make a trench to keep the fire from coming any closer.
那我该做啥哩?
What should I do?
看好模模
Keep an eye on Momo.
啥,我就只能当狐猴保姆?
So what, I'm just a lemur-sitter?
乖啊,摸摸毛
There, there.
吓不着
Feel better?
索卡,站远点
Sokka, stand clear.
好的,站远点
Right, stand clear.
遵命
Got it.
大家干得好,合作愉快
Good work, everybody.
看看你
Look at you.
恶心的肥老头一个
You're just a fat, disgusting old man.
吃了睡,睡醒了又吃
You do nothing, you say nothing.
你跟那些吃饱了在猪圈里打滚的猪有什么两样
You just eat and roll around in your own filth like a pig.
你可真够丢人的
You're a disgrace.
这些人根本就不知道
These people have no idea
昨天晚上他们差点就被烤熟了
how close they were to getting toasted last night.
是啊,最糟的是现在咱们伪装之后
Yeah, the worst thing about being in disguise
再也不能被别人当成英雄顶礼膜拜了
is we don't get the hero worship anymore.
真怀念那种被热爱的感觉
I miss the love.
哼,哼,可怜的英雄啊
Boo-hoo, poor heroes.
你怎么了?阴阳怪气的
What's your problem?
烟熏海牛你连动都没动
You haven't even touched your smoked sea slug.
只是,你们几个都有很像样的看家本事
It's just, all you guys can do this awesome bending stuff
可以扑灭森林大火啦,到处飞行啦
like putting out forest fires,
要不就是可以让其他的东西到处乱飞
and flying around, and making other stuff fly around.
我可不会飞,知道吗
I can't fly around, OK?
我一事无成
I can't do anything.
这话你说得不对
That's not true.
除了你,这里没有人可以看懂地图
No one can read a map like you.
别说读了,我都根本看不见
I can't read at all.
没错啊,你说的那些挖苦人的话不知给我们带来了多少欢笑
Yeah, and who keeps us laughing with sarcastic comments all the time?
你就说说卡塔拉的头发吧,咋样
I mean, look at Katara's hair, right?
-你给整两句批判批判? -啥?
-What's up with that? -What?
我的头发咋的啦?
What's wrong with my hair?
没啥啊,我不是想...
Nothing, I was just trying to...
我知道你们想让我好过一点,不过事实是
Look, I appreciate the effort, but the fact is
你们每个人都很棒很独特,只有我不是
each of you is so amazing and so special, and I'm not.
我是团队中垫底的普通人
I'm just the guy in the group who's regular.
抱歉让你心情如此低落
I'm sorry you're feeling so down,
不过希望你能明白,大家都是十分看好你的
but I hope you know none of us see you that way.
我知道怎样能让你心情好起来
I know something that's gonna make you feel better.
真的吗?
You do?
购物啦
Shopping.
没准有啥东西能够点燃我的士气
Maybe a little something to reinvigorate my battling.
嘿,双截棍咋样?
Hey, how about these?
呼呀!
Hi-ya!
呼呼哈嘿,快使用双截棍
"Smack-a-dacka-doo!"
看我这身装备咋样?
What do you think?
很炫吧,对不?
Pretty slick?
就差一把疾风剑了
All I need to complete the outfit is a wind sword.
啥是疾风剑啊?
What's a wind sword?
就是我手中握一个剑把
It's where I get a sword handle
当我挥舞之时,就可以御气成剑
And then I just swing this around and bend air out like a blade.
是哈,不错
Yeah, nice.
我还是立足现状吧
I'll just stick to what I got.
噢
Ooh.
这才是索卡想要的哩
That's what Sokka's talking about.
你的眼光不错嘛
You have a good eye.
那可是由“劈黯道”亲手打制的
That's an original from Piandao
他是火宗有史以来最优秀的剑客和铸剑师
the greatest sword master and sword maker in Fire Nation history.
山上的庄园就是他的居所
He lives in the big castle up the road from here.
有了
That's it.
索卡,这不就是你一直所要的吗
That's what you needed all along, Sokka.
一柄剑?
A sword?
不是剑
Not the sword.
是给你找个师♥傅♥
A master.
我都是在拜师之后,武艺才得到精进的
We've all had masters to help us get better.
我想你应该拜 “劈黯道” 为师
You should see if you can study with Piandao.
好主意
That's a great idea.
要不是帕库师♥傅♥的点拨我的御水术根本达不到现在的水平
I could've never gotten to where I am without Master Pakku.
每个人都需要一位导师
Everyone needs a teacher.
我是从獾鼠那儿学会的御土术
I learned from badger moles.
它们虽然不言不语的,不过却是不错的师♥傅♥
They don't talk, but they're still good teachers.
能成为一名剑客一定很帅
It would be nice to be a master swordfighter.
好吧,我这就去拜师
All right, I'll talk to him.
你有啥事吗?
Can I help you?
我来这儿是想拜到大♥师♥门下学习剑术
I've come to train with the master.
你应该知道,大♥师♥收徒的条件是十分严格的
You should know the master turns almost everyone away.
你有什么能证明你能入门学艺吗?
What did you bring him to prove your worth?
那个,呃...
Well, uh...
算了
Right.
这步咱们省了吧
Let's get this over with.
大♥师♥,敝人索卡
Master, my name is Sokka,
我希望能够拜您为师研习剑术
and I wish to be instructed in the way of the sword.
索卡
Sokka.
这名字很少见嘛
That's an unusual name.
哦,呃,是吗?
Oh, uh, really?
呃,我来自火宗的殖民地
Uh, here I come from, the Fire Nation colonies
在我们那儿这个名字很普遍的
it's a pretty normal name, for Fire Nation colonials.
这么说
Let me guess.
你从你的村庄不远万里至此
You've come hundreds of miles from your little village
你是你们那里数一数二的剑客
where you're the best swordsman in town
你自以为理应受到本大♥师♥的指点,对不
and you think you deserve to learn from the master.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表