剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候,他却消失了
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通 前情提要
Previously on Avatar.
余烬岛可是个神奇的地方
Ember Island is a magical place.
皇家在余烬岛上有行宫吗?
Doesn't your family have a house on Ember Island?
小时候我们每年夏天都来这儿避暑
We used to come every summer when we were kids.
那可是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
就像海浪冲走沙滩上的足印一样
Like waves washing away the footprints on the sand
余烬岛会给每个人一块光亮的石板
Ember Island gives everyone a clean slate.
通过它可以看见真实的自己
Ember Island reveals the true you.
第三卷 火 第十七回 余烬岛剧团
你不觉得怪怪的吗?
Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding
咱们居然在烈火王的行宫中躲避他
from the Fire Lord in his own house?
我已说过
I told you,
自从与家人不再和睦,父皇就再也没有来过这里了
my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy.
是很久以前的事了
And that was a long time ago.
况且最危险的地方往往是最安全的地方
It's the last place anyone would think to look for us.
你们肯定不会相信的
You guys are not gonna believe this.
居然有出关于咱们的话剧
There's a play about us.
我们刚才在城里发现了这张海报
We were just in town, and we found this poster.
什么?
What?
这怎可能啊?
How is that possible?
听着
Listen to this.
「冰山上的男孩」
"The Boy In The Iceberg is a new production
是剧作家「浦安添」先生的最新剧作
"from acclaimed playwright Pu-on Tin,
从冰冷的南极到永固城的腹地,「浦安添」都亲临现场
"who scoured the globe, gathering information on the Avatar.
为您搜罗神通的第一手资讯
"From the icy south pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se.
他的创作得到了游吟旅者,海盗,战犯
"His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war
以及一位知识极其渊博的卷心菜贩的大力协助
"and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."
余烬岛剧团邀您共赏 敬请批评指正
"Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island players."
啊…妈妈以前常带我们去看
Ah... My mother used to take us to see them.
每年演的都是勇士与龙怪兽之间的爱情故事
They butchered Love Amongst The Dragons every year.
索卡,你不是真想
Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea
去看关于咱们的话剧吧?
for us to attend a play about ourselves?
喂,这可是歌♥剧院一日游啊
Come on. A day at the theater?
我一直都在怀念这种啥也不干的休闲时光
This is the kind of wacky, time-wasting nonsense I've been missing.
嘿,呃...我原本想坐这儿的
Hey, ah...I wanted to sit there.
就坐我旁边吧
Just sit next to me.
有啥大不了的?
What's the big deal?
我只是…我想…
I was just... I wanted to...
好吧
Okay.
为何咱们要坐在了瞭望区呀?
Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section?
在这儿,我双脚可什么也看不到
My feet can't see a thing from up here.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我不会让你的脚错过精彩情节的
I'll tell your feet what's happening.
索卡,我唯一的哥哥啊
Sokka, my only brother.
我们总是在这结冰的南极海上徜徉
we constantly roam these icy south pole seas
可咋总是找不到让我有感觉的东东呢?
and yet, never do we find anything fulfilling.
我的胃早就没有感觉了
All I want is a full feeling in my stomach.
我都快饿扁了
I'm starving.
你脑子里除了吃还有啥?
Is food the only thing on your mind?
能把脑袋里想的东西拿出来充饥就好了
Well, I'm trying to get it out of my mind and into my mouth.
饿死我了
I'm starving.
这简直糟透了
This is pathetic.
我的笑话比这有趣多了
My jokes are way funnier than this.
他还真的抓住了你的精髓呢
I think he's got you pegged.
理想世界每一天都在引领着我们靠近
Every day, the world awaits a beacon to guide us,
但它仍未现形
yet none appears.
不过,我们仍不能放弃希望,我们所剩的也只有希望而已了
Still, we cannot give up hope, for hope is all we have
只要一息尚存... 我们决不可放弃
and we must never relinquish it, even... Even to our dying breath.
演技这么差
Well, that's just silly.
她和我到底有哪点像啊
I don't sound like that.
这编剧是个旷世奇才!
Man, this writer's a genius.
好像有人被冰封着,看上去已经上百年了
It appears to be someone frozen in ice, perhaps for 100 years.
是谁?
But who?
冰山中的男孩是谁啊?
Who is the boy in the iceberg?
御水术
Waterbend!
嘿,吔!
Hi-ya!
冰男孩,你谁啊?
Who are you, frozen boy?
傻妞,我不就是降世神通啰,我是喜悦与欢乐的化身
I'm the avatar, silly, here to spread joy and fun.
等等,扮演我的是个女人吗?
Wait, is that a woman playing me?
噢,是个气宗
Oh, an airbender.
你点燃了我心中的希望啊,我的泪花儿夺眶而出哟
My heart is so full of hope that it's making me tear-bend.
我肚子里还是空荡荡哟,饿得我也是泪花滚滚哟
My stomach is so empty that it's making me tear-bend.
我要吃肉肉
I need meat!
等等
But wait.
那里好像有一盘肉饺子
Is that a platter of meaty dumplings?
噢,哪里?哪里?
Oh, where, where?
没跟你说过吗? 我可是个人见人爱的调皮蛋呢
Did I mention that I'm an incurable prankster?
我哪那样过啊
I don't do that.
我哪像那个样子啊
That's not what I'm like.
我可不是女的!
And I'm not a woman.
哦,他们把你变性了
Oh, they nailed you, twinkle-toes.
祖寇王子,你一定要尝尝这个蛋糕
Prince Zuko, you must try this cake.
我可不想弄脏我的脸
I don't have time to stuff my face.
我一定要捕获神通以恢复我的荣耀
I must capture the avatar to regain my honor.
神通是嘛,你自己抓好了,我只管抓我的蛋糕就行了
Well, while you do that, maybe I'll capture another slice.
你可真让我反胃
You sicken me.
他们把我这个角色弄得一点幽默感都没有
They make me look totally stiff and humorless.
其实,我觉得他演技颇为精湛呢
Actually, I think that actor's pretty spot-on.
你怎可以这样说?
How could you say that?
忘了神通吧,咱俩没事去按个马杀鸡多好
Let's forget about the avatar and get massages.
你怎可以这样说?
How could you say that?
嘿,瞧啊
Hey, look.
那里好像有什么东西
I think I found something.
是一只飞天兔猴呀
It's a flying rabbit monkey.
我就叫他模模吧
I think I'll name him Momo.
嗨,各位
Hi, everybody.
我爱你们
I love you.
这装束让我的屁♥股♥显得很大,对吧?
Does this dress make my butt look fat?
猜谜单挑不通过,休想打从本城走
Riddles and challenges must you face if you are ever to leave this place.
为啥你要偷去这本御水天书?
Why did you have to steal that waterbending scroll?
这卷轴让我的希望重生啊
It just gave me so much hope.
神通是属于我的
The avatar is mine!
等等,来者何人?
Wait, who's coming?
我是蓝神,烈火国的克星
I am the blue spirit, the scourge of the fire nation
特来搭救神通
Here to save the avatar.
我的救星
My hero.
宝贝,别哭
Don't cry, baby.
我杰将会为你除掉这肮脏的城镇的
Jet will wipe out that nasty town for you.
噢,杰
Oh, Jet.
你真坏哦
You're so bad.
看看,这是大鸿沟,土强国最大的峡谷
Look, it's the Great Divide, the biggest canyon in the earth kingdom.
唉,继续飞啦
Ah, let's keep flying.
月姬,不要离我而去啊
Don't go, Yue.
你是唯一能让我忘却食物的女人
You're the only woman who's ever taken my mind off of food.
等一等,你晚饭吃的是盐渍鱼吗?
Wait. Did you have pickled fish for dinner?
别了,索卡
Goodbye, Sokka.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表