剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前
Long ago...
四国和谐共处
The four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
An airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通 前情提要
Previously on Avatar
那入侵计划该如何实行?
What about the invasion?
我们将在日食日与我父亲
We'll join up with my dad and the invasion force
以及其他义军会合
on the day of the eclipse.
小声点
Keep quiet.
这里可是敌人的领地
We're in enemy territory.
我们需要的只是几件新衣服
What we need is some new clothes.
没错,打入敌人内部是最佳的方法
Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out.
如果我们有了火宗的伪装
If we get Fire Nation disguises
在外面就和我们躲在洞中一样安全
we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave.
嗒哒,普通小孩
Ta-da, normal kid.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
第三卷:火 第三回:彩纹仙女
模模
Momo?
哦,模模
Oh, momo?
我认输了,伙计
You found me, buddy.
我说,伙计们,这条河好像被污染了
Hey, guys, I think this river's polluted.
怪不得我在这儿连一条鱼也没钓着呢
Well, that explains why I can't catch a fish around here.
要知道我的钓鱼技巧可不是盖的
Because normally my fishing skills are... Off the hook.
服不,没饵我也能垂钓
Get it, like a fishing hook?
是因为鱼饵都被你吃了吧
Too bad your skills aren't on the hook.
看来咱们得找个地方弄点吃的
It looks like we'll need to go somewhere else to get food.
希望不要和索卡的进程表起冲突
Assuming that'll fit into Sokka's master schedule.
嗯...可行
Hm... it's doable.
不过今天只能小憩两次了
But that means only two potty breaks today.
嘿,也许咱们在那儿能搞到点吃的
Hey, maybe we can get food there.
现在你看起来就个像长了犄角的小山包
Now you look just like a little hill with horns.
回见,伙计
Bye, buddy.
我怎么什么也没感觉到
I don't feel anything.
哪有什么村子啊?
Where's this village?
它就在河中♥央♥
It's in the middle of the river.
没错
Sure is.
My name's Dock.
我叫「多克」[船坞]
您几位是?
Mind if I ask who you are?
我们,呃,我们来自殖民地土强国
We're, um, from the Earth Kingdom colonies.
哇哦,真是稀客啊
Wow, colonials.
上来吧,我载你们进村
Hop on, I'll give you a ride into town.
你们为何要在河上生活呢?
Why do you guys live on the river?
因为我们村是渔村啊
Because we're a fishing town.
至少在工厂搬来之前是渔村
At least that's how it was before the factory moved in.
军队在那边大炼钢铁
Army makes their metal there.
搬来没几年,这条河就被他们弄成烂泥塘了
Moved in a few years ago and started gunking up our river.
现在全村人都在挣扎度日,勉强苟活
Now our little village is struggling to survive.
多谢你载我们过来
Thanks for the ride.
看看这里
Look at this place.
真是太凄凉了
It's so sad.
我们得帮帮他们
We have to do something to help.
不行,我们不能在这里浪费时间
No, we can't waste our time here.
我们还有更重要的使命要去完成
We have a bigger mission that we need to stay focused on.
这些人只能靠他们自己了
These people are on their own.
这些人在忍♥饥挨饿,你怎能弃他们于不顾
These people are starving, but you turn your back on them?
你怎么能这么冷血无情?
How can you be so cold and heartless?
我不是冷血,只是实际罢了
I'm not turning my back, I'm just being realistic.
这种贫穷破落的小镇多了,你怎么能管得过来呢
We can't go around helping every rinky-dink town we wander into.
解决掉烈火王才是帮他们的一劳永逸的方法
We'll be helping them all by taking out the Fire Lord.
嘿,大嘴巴
Hey, loudmouth...
谈论推♥翻♥烈火王时最好小点声
Maybe we should be a little quieter
小心隔墙有耳
When we talk about taking out the Fire Lord.
我说,卡塔拉,理智一点
Come on, Katara, be reasonable about this.
你知道此时必须以我们的任务为先
You know our mission has to come first.
你说得对
I guess so.
买♥♥点干粮咱们就上路吧
Let's just get what we need and go.
嘿,多克,原来你也在这儿打工啊
Hey, Dock, you work here too?
我不是多克,我是舒[鞋子]
I'm not Dock, I'm Shoe.
多克是我的兄弟
Dock's my brother.
我们刚才才见过你
But we just saw you.
就连衣服都是一样的
You're even wearing the same clothes.
只不过帽子不一样罢了
The only difference is your hat.
多克在码头工作,所以才叫他多克
Dock works on the Docks, that's why they call him "Dock."
我在商店打工,所以大家都叫我舒
And I work in the shop, that's why they call me "Shoe."
我糊涂了
I don't get it.
我也是
Me neither.
想买♥♥点什么吗?
What can I get you?
嘿,我给你们点优♥惠♥咋样
Hey, I'll give you a special deal.
只要你们买♥♥三条鱼,我就免费赠个蛤蜊给你们
If you buy three fish, I'll throw in a clam for free.
我们只要鱼就行了
We'll just take the fish.
麻烦让你的兄弟载我们回岸上去
Mind telling your brother we need a ride back to shore?
嘿,殖民地的
Hey, colonials.
我兄弟说你们要回去了
My brother says you need a lift.
行行好,施舍我点吃的吧
Can you spare some food?
真希望能够多帮助你们点
I wish I could help more.
今天绕路进村完全打乱了咱们的行程计划
Our detour into town today has completely thrown off our schedule.
看来咱们不得不采取点补救措施了
It's gonna take some serious finagling to get us back on track.
都听您的,计划大屎
Finagle away, o schedule master.
那个,首先,从今以后
Well, for starters, it looks like we'll
我们每天需要早起43分钟
need to wake up 43 minutes earlier every day.
43分钟?
43 minutes?
离入侵计划开始实施
Look, we only have a few weeks to get to
只有不到几个星期的时间了
the Fire Lord in time for the invasion and the eclipse
而且那日食只能持续8分钟
which, by the way, only lasts for eight minutes.
我们刚刚浪费了整整一天的时间
And we just lost a whole day.
所以为了弥补失去的时间,确保计划顺利进行
So if we want to make up the time and stay on schedule
我们就必须早起
we have to wake up early.
想让我早起门都没有
Well, I'm not waking up early.
那只好取消咱们所有的吃饭时间了
Or we could just cut out all of our eating breaks.
-啥? -不行。 -想都别想
-What? -No way. Forget it.
有了,这么办咋样?
I got it, how's this?
从今以后,咱们不如在吃饭的同时
From now on, we'll take food breaks and potty breaks
把排泄的问题解决掉
at the same time.
呃
Ew.
嘿,虽然这样很恶心,不过蛮有效率的
Hey, it might be gross, but it's efficient.
不管怎样,明早起来第一件事就是离开这里
Either way, we have to leave here first thing tomorrow morning.
卡塔拉,怎么了?
What's the matter, Katara?
阿柏好像生病了
I think Appa's sick.
啥,阿柏病了,真是太糟了
What, Appa's sick? That's awful.
哇哦,索卡,没想到你居然会这么关心
Wow, Sokka, I didn't realize you cared so much.
我当然关心了
Of course I care.
不然咱们的计划又该泡汤了
I might as well just throw our schedule away now.
当然啦,咱们的大毛球不舒服我又怎能不关心呢
And I'm concerned because my big, furry friend doesn't feel well.
他这病八成是因为
He must've gotten sick
喝了污染的河水造成的
from being in the polluted water.
它看起来不像得病了啊
He doesn't look sick.
你还好吗,伙计?
Are you OK, buddy?
它的舌头都变紫了
His tongue is purple.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表