剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
只不过是人家的兴趣爱好吧
So she's got a hobby.
没什么值得大惊小怪的
There's nothing weird about that.
索卡,你应该查够了吧
Sokka, you've looked enough.
哈玛很快就回来了
Hama will be back soon.
就是个平常的喜欢玩偶的客栈老板娘,是吗?
Just an ordinary, puppet-loving innkeeper?
那为什么要把楼顶的门锁上?
Then why does she have a locked door up here?
也许就是为了防止你这种偷♥窥♥狂
Probably to keep people like you from snooping through her stuff.
我倒要瞧瞧
We'll see.
里面除了个小盒子,啥也没有
It's empty except for a little chest.
也许里面有宝物
Maybe it's treasure.
索卡,你要干嘛?
Sokka, what are you doing?
你怎么能私闯民宅
You're breaking into a private room.
我要弄清楚里面到底有什么
I have to see what's in there.
我们这么做不好吧
We shouldn't be doing this.
钥匙应该就在附近
Maybe there's a key here somewhere.
哦,给我吧
Oh, hand it over.
快点,快点
Come on, come on.
没你想得那么简单
This isn't as easy it looks.
我说,不是说好只进来看看吗?
Guys, I don't know about this.
不跟你们疯了,我走了
This is crazy, I'm leaving.
随你便吧,你能行的,拓芙
Suit yourself, do it, Toph.
我告诉你们那盒子里有啥吧
I'll tell you what's in the box.
只有一把旧梳子?
An old comb?
这可是我的无价之宝
It's my greatest treasure.
这梳子是我在南极水族成长岁月的唯一见证了
It's the last thing I owned from growing up in the southern Water tribe.
你来自南方水族?
You're from the southern Water tribe?
跟你一样
Just like you.
你怎么会知道?
How did you know?
你们在篝火旁的谈话我都听见了
I heard you talking around your campfire.
那你之前干嘛不跟我们说呢?
But why didn't you tell us?
我想给你们个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
今天我采购这么多吃的就是想为你们做一顿正宗的水族大餐
I bought all this food today so I could fix you a big, Water Tribe dinner.
当然了,在这儿买♥♥不到所有的食材
Of course, I can't get all the ingredients I need here, but
只要嚼的时间足够长,海金橘和海酶干的味道还是差不多的
ocean kumquats are a lot like sea prunes, if you stew them long enough.
太好了
Great.
我就知道咱俩好像血脉相通似的
I knew I felt a bond with you right away.
我就知道你肯定隐瞒了什么
And I knew you were keeping a secret
所以说我们都没错
so I guess we're both right.
不过我要为我不当的行为向您道歉
But I'm sorry we were sneaking around.
没关系的
Apology accepted.
那咱们开始做饭吧
Now let's get cooking.
我是不碰这些海酶干了
I'd steer clear of the sea prunes.
不是说是海金橘吗
I thought they were ocean kumquats.
反正都是那个味
Close enough.
谁想来点五味汤?
Who wants five-flavor soup?
你是个御水师啊
You're a Waterbender.
见到来自我们部落的御水师还是头一次啊
I've never met another Waterbender from our tribe.
那是因为火宗人把咱们族的御水师都抓走了
That's because the Fire Nation wiped them all out.
我是最后一名
I was the last one.
那你是怎么逃出来的呢?
So how did you end up out here?
我是在家乡被抓走的
I was stolen from my home.
已经是60年前的事了,火宗的抓捕行动刚刚开始
It was over 60 years ago when the raids started.
火宗人来了一波又一波
They came again and again.
每一次
Each time,
他们都会抓走更多的御水师,把他们带走作为俘虏
rounding up more of our Waterbenders and taking them captive.
我们奋力抵抗
We did our best to hold them off
但随着抓捕行动的进行,我们愈加寡不敌众
but our numbers dwindled as the raids continued.
最终,我也被他们抓走了
Finally, I, too, was captured.
我被带上了沉重的镣铐
I was led away in chains.
南极水族的最后一名御水师就这样被他们带走了
The last Waterbender of the southern Water Tribe.
关押我们的火宗监狱条件十分恶劣
They put us in terrible prisons here in the Fire Nation.
只有我自己成功地越狱了
I was the only one who managed to escape.
那你是怎么逃出去的?
How did you get away?
你为什么还继续留在烈火国呢?
And why did you stay in the Fire Nation?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那段记忆太痛苦,我不想再提了
It's too painful to talk about anymore.
我们完全能够了解
We completely understand.
在一次抓捕中我们的母亲去世了
We lost our mother in a raid.
哦,你们真是一群小可怜啊
Oh, you poor things.
能够遇见您,对我来说意义重大
I can't tell you what it means to meet you.
我们很荣幸能结识您这位英雄
It's an honor, you're a hero.
我从未想过能见到同样来自于南极水族的御水师
I never thought I'd meet another southern Waterbender.
我愿意将我这身武艺传授给你
I'd like to teach you what I know
好让我们南极水族的技艺能够代代相传
so you can carry on the southern tradition when I'm gone.
好啊,真是太好了
Yes, yes, of course.
能够传承我们族人的武学技艺我真是荣幸之至
To learn about my heritage, it would mean everything to me.
我们都是在南极长大的
Growing up at the south pole
那里四周都是冰雪和海洋,对于御水师来说是绝佳的主场
Waterbenders are totally at home surrounded by snow and ice and seas.
不过当你游历四方之后你就会意识到
But as you probably noticed on your travels,
各地的风土都不尽相同
that isn't the case wherever you go.
是啊,当我们身陷沙漠时
I know, when we were stranded in the desert
我就觉得十分孤立无援
I felt like there was almost nothing I could do.
所以我才要传授你控制不同形式水的技艺
That's why you have to learn to control water wherever it exists.
我曾通过自己的汗来使用御水术
I've even used my own sweat for waterbending.
你真是冰雪聪明啊,卡塔拉
That's very resourceful, Katara.
你具有真正的御水宗师的潜质啊
You're thinking like a true master.
不过你知道吗,即使从稀薄的空气中也可以汲取水分
But did you know you can even pull water out of thin air?
卡塔拉,你需要放开眼界
You've got to keep an open mind, Katara.
总有水存在于你意想不到的地方
There's water in places you never think about.
这里想必是烈火国风景最美的地方吧
This has gotta be the nicest, natural setting in the Fire Nation.
在这附近哪有什么发狂的神灵啊
I don't see anything that would make a spirit mad around here.
也许月神突然变坏了
Maybe the moon spirit just turned mean.
月神可是位温柔可爱的小姐
The moon spirit is a gentle, loving lady.
她以悲悯之心掌控着整片夜空
She rules the sky with compassion.
当然...她还有月亮的善良之心
And... Lunar goodness.
先生,打搅您一下
Excuse me, sir.
你对劫走百姓的神灵是否有所了解
Can you tell us anything about the spirit that's been stealing people?
只有老丁头见过它,还幸存了下来
Only one man ever saw it and lived, and that's old man Ding.
那位老丁头住在哪啊?
Where does old man Ding live?
哇哦,这些花太漂亮了
Wow, these flowers are beautiful.
它们名叫烈焰百合
They're called fire lilies.
一年只盛开几个星期
They only bloom a few weeks a year
来看它们是我住在这儿的乐事之一
but they're one of my favorite things about living here.
它就像其他植物和生灵一样体内都含有丰富的水分
And like all plants, and all living things, they're filled with water.
我之前曾经遇到一位住在沼泽的朋友
I met a waterbender who lived in a swamp
他可以对藤蔓中的水用御术从而控制它们
and could control the vines by bending the water inside.
那些对你来说只是小儿科
You can take it even further.
真是太不可思议了
That was incredible.
不过倒是可惜了这些百合花了
It's a shame about the lilies, though.
只不过是些花罢了
They're just flowers.
作为一名身在异乡的御水师
When you're a waterbender in a strange land
为了生存你应该不择手段
you do what you must to survive.
今晚,我将传授你御水术的终极技艺
Tonight, I'll teach you the ultimate technique of waterbending.
这招只有在满月时才能运用
It can only be done during the full moon
那时你的御术将达到高峰
when your bending is at its peak.
晚上出去会不会很危险
But isn't that dangerous?
最近不是经常有人
I thought people have been disappearing around here
在月圆之夜失踪吗?
during the full moon.
哦,卡塔拉
Oh, Katara.
满月之下的两名御水师
Two master Waterbenders beneath a full moon?
谁人能敌啊?
I don't think we have anything to worry about.
是丁老头吗?
Old man Ding?
噢,真倒霉
Aw, dad blame it.
干嘛?
What?
没看见我忙着呢吗?
Can't you see I'm busy?
你看看满月都已经升起来了
Got a full moon rising.
干嘛每个人都那么叫我,我又没有那么老
And why does everyone call me that, I'm not that old.
啊~~
Aww...
好吧,起码我心态很年轻
Well, I'm young at heart.
我可不想现在就去拿自己喂那个满月怪兽
Not ready to get snapped up by some moon monster, yet, at least.
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表