剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,四国和谐共处
Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,烈火国发动的战争改变了一切
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
但是在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most
他却消失了
He vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Oof.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
降世神通 前情提要
Previously on Avatar
你身为组员却自私自利,丝毫没有为人♥民♥服务的精神
Ever since you joined us, you've been nothing but selfish and unhelpful.
啥?
What?
听好了,好好小姐
Look here, sugar queen.
我放弃了荣华富贵,就为了教安昂御土术
I gave up everything I had so that I could teach Aang earthbending.
你没资格跟我讲什么「自私自利」
So don't you talk to me about being selfish.
神通还活着
The Avatar is alive.
我要你找到他,送他上西天
I want you to find him, and end him.
我的娘啊
This is crazy!
那家伙光用头就可以把东西炸上天,咱们肯定打不过
How can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?
咱们能行
We can!
第三卷:火 第七回:逃犯
你怎么能这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
你居然出♥卖♥♥♥我
You betrayed me.
你这是自找的
You brought this on yourself.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
三天前...
好了,我已经准备好开始今天的修行了
Okay, I'm ready for some training.
干得好,踏无痕
Good job, Twinkle-toes.
仔细「观察」,然后攻击
Visualize, then attack.
拓芙,你的那些说教还是留给自己吧
Maybe you should take your own advice, Toph.
你又咋了?
What's the matter?
你连个小土块也摆不平吗,挑剔鬼?
Can't handle some dirt, Madam Fussy-britches?
哦,对不起啊,我的水溅到你了吗,懒泥猴
Oh, sorry, did I splash you, mud slug?
咱们要休息一下吗?
Are we taking a break?
偷袭!
Sneak attack!
索卡,偷袭哪有像你那样大喊大叫的
Sokka, sneak attacks don't work if you yell it out loud.
想吃个烂泥派吗?
Hungry for a mud pie?
想吃就给你一个
I'll give you a mud pie.
呃,伙计们,你们不是应该指导我修行吗?
Uh, guys, I thought we were supposed to be training me.
没错,徒儿
Very well, pupil.
我看今天修行就到此结束吧
I believe we've had enough training for today.
就让卡塔拉梳洗打扮去吧,咱们出去找点乐子
While Katara cleans up, let's go have some fun.
-好啊! -棒!
-Yes! -Yeah!
这儿有好多信鹰啊
Look at all those messenger hawks.
其实,我一直在考虑自己也养上一只
You know, I've been thinking about getting one for myself.
那样的话,我就不用和其他人交谈了
That way, I wouldn't have to talk to anyone.
只要让信鹰帮我送信就行了
I could just send them messages.
那就可以不用再听到你唠叨,这主意不错
I got to say, I like the idea of not talking to you.
那么,伙计们,只剩最后一块银币了,咱们该怎么花啊
So, guys, what are we gonna get with our last silver piece?
我们可以再赚些钱
We can get more money.
就在那儿
Right there.
玩这个游戏时,能看见的人就没有什么优势了
This is where you seeing people are at a disadvantage.
他们根本不可能猜对
Everyone guesses wrong
因为庄主总是在最后一颗把石子移走了
because the dealer moves the rock at the last minute.
不过用我的御土术,想猜错都难
But, I can feel it with my earthbending.
我说你们,想来玩一局吗?
You there. Want to play a friendly game?
我怎么能玩呢?
How could I possibly play?
我是个盲人
I'm blind.
这游戏不靠眼力,靠的是运气
You don't have to see to be lucky.
真有你的,拓芙
"Flamey-o," Toph.
哇哦,猜得很准嘛
Wow, fancy guessing.
看来你今天运气不错
You are amazing at this.
想不想玩得更有趣些啊?
Would you like to make the game a little more interesting?
怎么个
More interesting?
有趣法啊?
How?
那个,咱们就赌你朋友的那把宝剑吧
Well, let's say you toss in your friend's fine sword there.
我输得话就给你20银币,这样玩才刺♥激♥嘛
Then I'll put up 20 silver pieces against it, and that's more interesting.
要是40个银币我就干
I'll do it for 40 silver pieces.
40就40
Forty silver pieces it is.
对不起啊,小女士,不过...
Sorry, little lady, but...
我赢了!
I won!
怎么买♥♥了这么多东西,你们上哪弄得钱啊?
Where did you guys get the money to buy all this stuff?
是拓芙赚来的
Toph got us money.
她耍了镇上的一个老千
She scammed one of those guys in town
那小子总是使诈偷偷移♥动♥石子
who moves shells around all sneaky-like.
拓芙用她的御土术赢了那人
She used earthbending to win the game.
简直是太经典了
Classic.
哈,这么说她作弊喽
Ah, so she cheated.
嘿,是他出千在先的
Hey, I only cheated because he was cheating.
我骗了个骗子而已
I cheated a cheater.
有什么不对?
What's wrong with that?
我只是想说,我们不应该染上那种习气的
I'm just saying, this isn't something we should make a habit of doing.
为啥?因为那很有趣,而你却讨厌有趣的事,是吗?
Why? Because it's fun, and you hate fun?
我也很喜欢有趣的事啊
I don't hate fun.
看见了吗?多有趣啊
See? Fun.
卡塔拉,我以降世神通的名声担♥保♥
Katara, I'll personally make you an Avatar-promise
我们再也不会沾染那些欺诈的事了
that we won't make a habit of doing these scams.
伙计们,我想你们应该收手了
Guys, I think these scams have gone far enough.
如果你们再这样下去的话,迟早会捅篓子的
If you keep doing them, something bad is gonna happen.
你就不能不唠唠叨叨的吗,放轻松
Could you for once stop being such a sourpuss and just lighten up?
哦,对不起哟
Oh, I'm sorry.
你觉得我应该像你那样才对吗?
You think I should be more like you?
跟个野孩子似的
Like some wild child?
没错啊
Yeah, maybe.
没准转变之后,你就能明白我们现在有多爽了
Maybe then, you'd see how great we have it.
我说,你看看我们
I mean, look at us.
我们游历天下,轻松赚钱
We're traveling around the world, making easy money,
随心享乐,没有父母在身边唠里唠叨的
having fun, with no parents to tell us what to do.
哈,我知道了
Ah, I see...
你是因为你的父母才这样做的
You're acting like this because of your parents.
-随你怎么说吧 -你家教太严
-Whatever. -They were controlling over you,
所以你离家出走了假装你的父母好像不存在似的
so you ran away, and now you act like your parents don't exist.
你表现出你很恨他们,其实不然
You act like you hate them, but you don't.
那样做只是为了掩饰你的愧疚
You just feel guilty.
我的确恨他们
I do hate them.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
你一定很想他们
I think you miss them.
不过你不愿意面对
But you just don't wanna deal with that,
反而选择了逃避,把自己伪装成个疯丫头一样
so instead you act like this crazy person.
我离家出走是为了帮助安昂
Look, I ran away to help Aang.
是吗?咱先撂下那个不提
You know what? It doesn't matter.
你们那些欺诈行为太危险了,不要自找麻烦了
These scams put us all at risk, and we don't need that.
光是那个三眼怪人就够我们忙活的了
We've already got some third-eyed freak after us.
说起那个三眼怪人
Speaking of that third-eyed freak
我想起一个名字觉得很配他
I think I've come up with a name for him.
「闪闪爆♥炸♥男」这个名字咋样?
What do you think of "Sparky-sparky Boom Man"?
不错吧
Just think about it.
我们的钱足够多了,你们应该赶快收手
We have enough money. You need to stop this.
我想不干的时候自然会收手,不用你来告诉我该怎么做
I'll stop when I want to stop, and not when you tell me.
对了,我正要去花钱买♥♥点东西哩
Speaking of money, I'm off to spend some.
回见了您呐
See you guys later.
小鹰鹰,欢迎加入神通团队
Hawky, welcome to team Avatar.
我叫索卡,你的新主人
My name's Sokka, and I'm your new owner,
咱们丑话先说在前头,我们团队里已经有一只狐猴了
and as such, I should warn you that there's already a lemur in our group,
可别让我看见你俩打架啊
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表