剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
It's growing in her.
我担心她和她未出世的孩子
I fear for her and for her unborn child.
敬爱的上帝 我担心我们所有人
Oh, dear God, I fear for us all.
我担心我们必须要做些什么
I fear what we may have to do.
给我一个活下去的好理由
Give me one good reason to live.
那个孩子要出生了
That baby is coming.
她会改变一切
She will change everything.
她会永远改变你的生活
She will change your life forever.
她不会的
She won't.
她会被他们困住 就像我一样
She will be stuck with them, just like I am.
你又不能带我们离开这里
And you can't take us away from here.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
我已经是你的了
I'm yours already.
你戴的这条项链 它把我们绑定在一起
The necklace you wear, it binds us together,
但只是因为你母亲替你做了选择
but only because your mother made that choice for you.
现在你年龄够大了 可以自己做选择了
Now you're old enough to make that choice for yourself...
用你的自♥由♥意志决定与我绑定在一起
To bind with me of your own free will.
所以摘掉项链
So take it off.
我会向你展示
And I will show you.
我会向你展示我的真面目
I will show you who I really am.
如果你足够坚强 能面对这一切
And if you're strong enough to face this...
我将会完全属于你
I will be yours entirely,
听从你的命令
yours to command.
你想看看我是谁吗
Do you want to see who I truly am?
想
I do.
我是任何人
I am everyone.
我谁也不是
I am no one.
我是圣者
I'm a saint.
我是魔鬼
I'm a demon.
你愿意接受我吗 迪尔德丽
Will you take me, Deirdre?
你愿意接受我 永远归你所属吗
Will you take me to be yours forever?
你现在是我的女巫了
You are my witch now.
愿主宽恕你的罪恶
May the Lord who frees you from sin
救赎你 让你振作起来
save you and raise you up.
我很想救她
I wanted so badly to save her.
你当然想了
Of course you did,
但是这种事无法由我们掌控
but these things are not in our hands.
它们由上帝掌控
They're in God's.
你所做的
What you did do
就是全心全意爱你的母亲
is love your mother with all your heart.
是女孩 不是吗
It's a girl, isn't it?
我想看看她
I want to see her.
她需要先看医生
She needs to see the doctor first.
不 卡洛塔
No! Carlotta!
不 带她回来
No! Bring her back!
不
No!
卡洛塔 不
Carlotta, no!
这是规矩
Here are the rules.
你要改掉你的名字
You will change your name.
你不再是梅菲尔女巫
You will no longer be a Mayfair.
你永远都不能再回来
You will never return here.
你永远都不能打电♥话♥过来
You will never call.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
这个孩子永远 永远都不能知道她是谁
this baby can never, ever know who she is.
否则对这个家族和她都会很危险
It would be too dangerous for this family and for her.
听您的 卡洛塔嬷嬷
Whatever you say, Aunt Carlotta.
她的名字是什么
What's her name?
迪尔德丽想给她取名 罗恩
Deirdre wanted to name her... Rowan.
罗恩
Rowan.
你好
Hi.
她有一颗畸形的心脏
A malformed heart.
医生说她不可能活下来
The doctor said she couldn't have survived.
他会过来给你打一针帮你入睡
He's going to come and give you a shot to help you sleep.
真可怜
Ah, poor thing.
你试过把这东西摘下来吗
Have you been trying to get this off?
来
There.
你和我
You and I...
要分享一个小秘密
Are gonna share a little secret.
我今天不会给你打安定剂
I'm not gonna give you the Thorazine shot today.
明天也不会给你打
And I'm not gonna give it to you tomorrow.
但我每天都会来
But I will come every day,
因为我很想知道
because what I really want to know
没有用药的你到底是什么样的人
is who you are without the drugs.
我想知道迪尔德丽·梅菲尔到底是什么样的人
I want to know who Deirdre Mayfair really is.
拉舍尔在行动了
Lasher is on the move.
我得给罗恩·菲尔丁的母亲打电♥话♥
I need to call Rowan Fielding's mother.
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表