剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
拿着吧
Take it.
晚上玩得开心
Have a nice night.
好了
Well?
什么
Well what?
我们来跳舞吧
Now we dance.
不了 我... -不是为了你
Oh, no, I-- - It's not for you.
是为逝者而舞
It's for them.
但我得走了
But I have to go.
来跳舞吧
Now we dance.
唐说安保系统现在正常工作了 先生
Don says the security feed is working fine now, sir.
系统运作得很好
The system's been operating perfectly.
我不知道为什么录影里会出现空白
I don't know what could've caused that kind of gap in the footage.
登机牌
晚上好 -晚安[克里奥尔语]
Evening. - Bonswa.
过来检查电梯有没有结构性损伤
要我走吗
不用不用
谢谢
Merci.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你的面具挺好玩的 -谢谢
That's an interesting mask. - Thank you.
你也戴着面具吗
Do you wear masks?
没有
No.
没有吗
No?
是啊 你干嘛要戴
No, why would you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
阿多尼斯
Adonis.
是你的真名吗
That's your real name?
是我今晚的名字
It's my name tonight.
好吧
Okay.
旧金山
San Francisco.
不好意思 我以为你问我从哪里来
I'm sorry, I thought you asked where I was from.
看吧 我正要问呢
See, I was just about to.
你有读心术吗
You read my mind.
那你可别胡思乱想哦
Be careful what you think.
我就爱胡思乱想
Oh, I don't like to be careful.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
死者永远在我们身边
The dead are with us always.
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
你知道自己不同寻常 对吧
You know you're special, don't you?
你命中注定此时此刻来到这里
You're exactly where you're meant to be right now.
能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
能
Yes.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
虽然上班第一天就遇到这个是挺倒霉的
Although this is some crazy first-day shit.
迪尔德丽·梅菲尔
Deirdre Mayfair.
之前那个女孩拍的照片有什么问题吗
What was wrong with the photos the girl took before?
有点模糊
They were a little blurry.
正常
Typical.
你刚开始法医轮岗吗
You just started the forensics rotation?
对
Yeah.
你们一般不是一起轮岗吗
Don't y'all usually rotate at once?
我印象里新人一般是同时出现的
I feel like I usually see all the newbs at the same time.
只有我一个 你有她的衣服吗
It's just me. Do you have her clothes?
很明显啊老兄
They're in evidence, man.
这是一起谋杀调查 -对
It's a murder investigation. - Right.
你最好也快一点
And you better hurry up too.
罗尼甘要给她做遗体保存
Lonigan's picking her up for embalming, like, stat.
这也太快了吧 -对
That's a quick turnaround. - Yeah, well,
遇到梅菲尔一家 规则就不适用了
the rules don't apply when you're a Mayfair.
他们要快 我们就得快
They want fast, they get fast.
一般人就得乖乖排队
Screw waiting in line like the rest of us.
听着真不错 对吧
Sounds nice, right?
别 别
No! No!
把她给我 别
Bring her back! No!
求你了
Please!
等一下
Wait!
你已经死了
You're dead.
我抱过你的尸体
I held your body.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
不
No.
你活得好好的
You're very much alive.
你真是完美
You're perfect.
跟我想象中一样
It's just how I imagined you'd be.
我的小宝贝
Oh, my little girl.
不敢相信这是真的 -但确实是
This can't be happening. - But it is.
你心里知道
You know it is.
他们告诉我你已经死了
They told me you were dead.
但我一直 一直不肯放弃
I would never, never give you up.
你没有死
You're not dead.
你不是在做梦
You're not dreaming.
你是苏醒了
You're awake,
开始看见世界背后的世界
and you're just beginning to see the world behind the world.
真美 不是吗
Isn't it beautiful?
你可以一直这样
You can have this all the time.
如果你敞开心扉 那么你能变成更好的自己
If you open your mind, you can be transformed.
我不想变成更好的自己
I don't want to be transformed.
我只想做我自己
I just want to be me.
但你现在还不是你自己 因为你还没跟我们在一起
But you aren't that yet, not without us.
你此前一直觉得孤单 对吧
You've felt alone, haven't you?
因为你与我们断开了联♥系♥
Because you're disconnected.
与你的血亲绝缘
From your blood,
远离我
from me,
你的外祖母 曾外祖母
your grandmother, your great-grandmother,
以及前面无数个祖先
on back to the beginning.
这里正是我们互相联♥系♥的地方
This is where we are connected.
这里正是我们找到彼此的地方
This is where we find each other.
通过他
Through him.
你不是她
You're not her.
女士 您需要帮助吗
Miss, you need some help?
您还好吗
Are you okay?
没事吧 -抱歉 我没事
Yeah? - Sorry. Yeah.
好吧
All right.
灵魂切片酒吧
验尸处
我的画发给你了 你收到了吗
Did you get the drawing I sent?
有 那就是他吗 -我看见它了
Yep, that's him? - Uh-huh, I saw it.
他暂停了电梯 和她一起进去了
He stopped the elevator and got in with her.
然后呢
And then?
我就看到了这些
That's all I saw.
很好了 线索已经很多了 我会把消息发回去
That's great, that's plenty. I'll send it around.
我们会找到他的 -对 一定会的
We'll get him. - Yes, we will.
等等
Wait!
我想给你看看这个
I wanted to give you this.
就在下周 有个集♥会♥
It's next week. It's a rally.
什么集♥会♥ -兄弟会
What for? - Brotherhood.
我知道你不是医学生 兄弟
I know you're not a medical student, man.
得了吧
Come on.
你听说了那个家族的传言
You heard the rumors about the family.
你来这里是想亲眼看看
You came here to see for yourself.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
你刚才摸了一个真正的女巫的尸体
You just touched the body of a real goddamn witch.
女巫
A witch?
别逗了
Come on.
听听你说的话吧 兄弟
Listen to yourself, man.
根本没有这玩意
There's no such thing.
我的错
My mistake.
罗恩
Rowan.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我没事
I think so.
我们先进去吧
Let's get you inside.
他不喜欢她戴着项链
He doesn't like her wearing it.
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表