剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
If you work here, you got to run with the boys--
还有姑娘们
and the girls.
你得像杀手一样思考 懂吗
You got to think like a killer, yeah?
当然了 只是类比
Metaphorically, of course.
我认识很多杀手一样的医生
I know a lot of doctors who are killers
那可不是单纯的类比
and not just metaphorically.
所以
So...
挑一个名字
pick a name.
把你妈妈加进来
Let's get your mom in this thing.
挑一个名字 -有30个名额
Pick a name? - There's 30 slots.
我们已经有30个患者了
We already have 30 patients.
你妈妈取代哪个患者 对我来说都一样
It doesn't matter to me which patient your mom replaces.
你肯定可以直接把我妈妈列入名单
I'm sure you can just add my mom to the list
凑成31人
and--and make it 31.
你肯定没有跟药监局打过交道
I'm sure you haven't dealt with the FDA before.
他们在这件事上跟纳粹没有区别
They're Nazis about this stuff.
30就是30 所以
30's the number, so...
挑吧 挑一个名字
go on, pick a name.
请不要这样
Please don't do this.
事关我母亲的性命
This is my mother's life,
她是 她是我的全部
and she's--she's all that I have.
但我下不了手 -菲尔丁医生
But I can't just pick a name. - Dr. Fielding.
这些只是试验中的名字
Those are just names in a trial.
划掉一个
Cross one out.
别纠结这种小事
Don't get tangled in the minutia, huh?
你是说患者
You mean patients.
听着
Look.
你有活儿要干
You got a job to do.
我有公♥司♥要管
I got a company to run.
挑一个名字
Pick a name.
如果我母亲看到我挑了一个名字
If my mother saw me pick a name,
都不需要等癌症杀死她
she would drop dead on the spot
她就会当场咽气
way before the cancer could kill her.
我做不到
I can't pick a name.
别跟我说我对你的直觉是错的
Don't tell me my hunch about you was wrong.
我不喜欢犯错
I hate being wrong.
因为你这样的人从来不会犯错 对吧
Because someone like you is never really wrong, are they?
毕竟 你有权有势
After all, you're so powerful.
你这么特别
You're so special.
好吧
All right.
或许
Maybe, uh--
对 或许你不知道我们在这里干什么
yeah, maybe you don't get what we're doing here.
我知道我在这里干什么
I know what I'm doing here.
我在假装对你感兴趣
I'm pretending that I find you interesting,
假装觉得你比我聪明
pretending that I think you're smarter than me,
假装欣赏你 但其实我不
pretending that I admire you, but I don't admire you.
事实上 我看见的是一个卑微的 麻烦的巨婴
In fact, I see through you to the small, needy man-child
却有着狂妄的自尊
with the raging ego,
一个高价买♥♥了罗丹赝品的傻子
the dupe who overpays for a fake Rodin,
一个只有把别人都当成小事
the bully who can only feel good about himself
才能自我感觉良好的霸凌者
if everybody else is minutia.
你觉得你应该永生 为什么呢
You think that you should live forever. Why?
这样你就能在更多女人面前小便
So that you can piss in front of more women
或者在癌症患者的性命面前扮演上帝
or play God with cancer patients' lives?
或许你觉得自己应该永远不死
Or maybe you think that you should never die
只是因为你觉得自己是天选救世主
simply because you're such a dazzling gift to the world,
忙着改变这个世界
so busy changing it.
怎么了
What is it?
发生什么事了
What happened?
妈妈 又来了
Mom, it happened again,
就像凯克和露西·斯通一样
just like it did with Keck and Lucy Stone.
只是这次 我发了脾气 然后就发生了
Ex-except this time, I lost my temper and I made it happen.
罗恩 我听不得这些
Rowan, I cannot hear this.
我必须要面对
I have to face it.
我必须要面对正在发生的事
I have to face what's happening.
我真的哪里不对劲
There's something really wrong with me.
我有某种 某种
I have some--some kind of--
可怕的力量
of monstrous power.
罗恩
Rowan.
罗恩 我累了
Rowan, I am tired.
我听不得这种胡说八道
I cannot hear this nonsense.
你没有什么力量
You do not have a power.
听我说
Listen to me.
你得自己振作起来
You have got to get ahold of yourself.
你不能屈服于这种古怪的想法
You cannot give in to this twisted thinking.
这样很危险
It is dangerous.
而且我不想在我最后的日子里还要担心
And I will not spend my last days worrying
你卷入病态的妄想中
that you are gonna get sucked into some sick delusion.
罗恩
Rowan...
跟我呆在一起吧
just be with me.
我要的就是这点
That's all I'm asking.
我想要的也就是这样了
That's all I want.
好
OK.
迪尔德丽 我是达菲神父
Deirdre, it's Father Duffy.
你必须现在就开门
You need to open the door right this minute.
所以这个男孩
So this boy...
帕特里克
Patrick.
他没再打电♥话♥或者来探访你了吗
He hasn't called or visited you?
他来不了 因为他死了
He can't visit because he's dead.
他们搬出去的尸体
The body that they carried out,
就是他
it was him.
你没法确定
You don't know that.
我知道什么心里有数
I know what I know.
卡洛塔嬷嬷 她杀了他
Aunt Carlotta, she killed him
因为他让我开心了
because he made me happy.
他们把他尸体抬走的时候她在场
She was there when they took his body away.
迪尔德丽
Deirdre...
你讲出这种故事要我怎么帮你
how can I help you when you tell tales like this,
这种你的家人杀了一个男孩的疯狂故事
a crazy story about your family killing a boy?
我没骗你 你知道我没有
I'm not lying, and you know I'm not.
你知道这个家族 这座房♥子里
You know the awful things that happen in this family...
发生了可怕的事
in this house.
我母亲被人从阳台上推下去时
Weren't you the one they called
他们不是就叫你来的吗
when my mother was pushed from the balcony?
她是跳下去的
She jumped...
因为她极度痛苦 意识混乱
because she was in such pain and turmoil,
上帝让她的灵魂安息了
God rest her soul.
现在我却担心你的灵魂
And now I'm worried for your soul,
你的孩子的灵魂
for the soul of your child.
我忍♥不住在想 那场聚会上根本没有什么男孩
I can't help but think there was no boy at that party,
发生这样的事是因为那个男人
that this has happened because of the man.
不是他干的
He didn't do this.
我自从那晚过后就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since that night.
神父 求你了
Father, please,
我必须要离开这里
I have to get out of here...
在更可怕的事情发生之前
before something even worse happens.
求你了 帮帮我
Please... help me.
我所知道最可靠 最真实的帮助来自于上帝
The surest and truest help I know comes from God.
你愿意至少和我一起祈祷吗
Will you at least pray with me?
你很害怕他们
You're scared of them...
跟其他人一样
Like everyone else.
出去
Just go.
出去
Go!
亲爱的
Darling...
不要
No.
拉舍尔
Lasher.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
敬爱的上帝 黑暗来临了
Dear God, the darkness is here.
黑暗在她肚子里
The darkness is in her,
在那个甜美的女孩的肚子里
that sweet, beautiful girl.
它在她的肚子里滋生成长
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表