剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
- She was a healer. - And a midwife.
-她是一位治疗师。 -也是一位助产士。
The first Mayfair witch.
初代梅菲尔女巫。
She learned your language.
她学习了你的语言。
There was a pact we made.
我们之间设定了协议。
She left these markings here for you.
她在这里给你留下这些记号♥。
For me?
给我?
The culmination of all her knowledge.
她所有知识的精华。
This is the answer.
这就是答案。
Could they all do this?
他们都能做这些吗?
Only you, the 13th witch.
仅你而已,13代女巫。
I can heal myself, but can I heal other people?
我能治疗自身,那我也能治愈别人吗?
If you want to, you can.
自是如你所愿。
It only gets better from here.
此处因你日新月盛。
You only get better.
而你也将日新月盛。
What else do you want to do?
你还想做何事?
All the elements I command are now yours, too.
我控制的所有元素,如今也都是你的。
You will do great things.
你将成大事。
It's healed.
已经治愈了。
And this?
此处呢?
Let's stay here for a while.
我们在这里待一会儿吧。
Come on, come on.
给我解锁吧。
Come on, what could it be?
不是吧,密♥码♥究竟是什么?
It's you. Oh.
是你。
Please tell me you know where he is.
请告诉我他现在在哪里?
Let's talk inside.
进去谈。
So where is he? Is--is he all right?
他在哪里?他——还好吗?
He's fine.
他很好。
If he was fine, he would've called me.
如果他没事,他照理会回我电♥话♥的。
You just gave birth.
你快生了。
He was supposed to be with me.
他原本应该在我身边的。
He promised.
他承诺过。
Tell me how you know he's fine.
你是怎么知道他没事的?
I was with him earlier--
刚刚我还和他在一起。
a complicated work situation, a crisis.
这次工作比较复杂,算是场危机。
Sit.
坐吧。
I'll explain everything. Sit.
我全数告知,坐吧。
And then you and I can call him together, hmm?
然后我和你一起再联♥系♥他,好吗?
What did you just see?
你看到了什么?
Uh, uh, is your father coming down?
呃,你父亲下来吗?
I know that look. You saw something.
你刚那神情,肯定是看到了什么。
Please, take me to your father.
请带我去你的父亲。
I'll take you when you tell me what you just saw.
我会带你去,假使你告诉我你看到了什么。
Hey, I-I care about Rowan, too. Just tell me.
嘿,我同样关心萝雯。告诉我吧。
Your father's also Rowan's father.
你父亲也是萝雯的生父。
No, Rowan's father was a boy Deirdre met at a party.
不,萝雯的父亲是迪尔德丽在聚会上碰到的男孩。
No, it is your father.
不是,真的是你父亲。
He raped Deirdre so that Rowan would be born.
他强♥暴♥了迪尔德丽,她才怀上了萝雯。
And then he had her killed
然后他又雇凶杀她
so that Rowan would come into her power.
萝雯才得以获得她母亲的力量。
No. Fuck you.
不可能。去你♥妈♥的♥。
Let's go ask him together.
那让我们一起问问他。
He's gone. I don't know where.
他不见了。我不知道他去哪里了。
Terrific.
棒极了。
Wait.
等等。
Deirdre was wearing my dress the night she died.
迪尔德丽过世当晚穿着我的裙子。
He's never explained that, but now--
他从未解释过,但现在—
She came to him for help, and he...
她找他寻求帮助,不曾想他……
Did he set her up?
设了陷阱等她。
"The 13th witch is the doorway."
"13代女巫是最终的出口。"
Lasher?
莱修?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Tell me where you are!
告诉我你在哪儿!
What is happening?
发生了什么?
Follow the path of your ancestors to the end.
遵循你祖先的道路走到底。
Where are you?
你在哪里?
I'll be there with you
我会在零点
at the witching hour.
等着你。
What?
什么?
Hello?
有人吗?
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Lasher, help me!
莱修,帮帮我!
Is this a terrible idea?
这是不是个坏主意?
Maybe.
可能吧。
Where's the room? - Um, second floor in the back.
那个房♥间在哪里? -嗯,在二楼后方。
The hands on the clock are changing.
放在钟表上的手在拨动。
He said something about the hour.
他说了一些关于时间的事情。
What did you say?
你说了什么?
What did you mean?
是什么意思?
Answer me!
回答我!
I want to wake up now.
我想现在就醒过来。
Here she is.
她在这儿。
At any ritual to receive a prophecy,
在任何接收预言的仪式中,
this would have been present?
这物件是总在现场的吗?
Yes.
是的。
Okay.
好的。
先祖们,各位母亲大人们,
女巫集♥会♥的支撑者们。
今日我寻求你们的祝福与庇佑。
请告诉我那个预言,那个从我们母亲苏珊娜第一次与他联结之时产生的预言……
在零点之时,
在祖先母亲遗骨之上,
我将重塑肉身。
伴随前所未有的力量降生。
13代女巫是最终的出口。
He said, "Over the bones of the foremothers."
他说了:"在祖先母亲遗骨之上。"
Uh, t-the mausoleum.
呃,是陵墓。
There's no place more sacred than that.
没有什么地方比那地更神圣。
And all the bones of the designees are there?
所有继承者的遗骨都在那里?
Yeah, so they say.
是这么说的。
You're talking about the prophecy?
你们是在谈论预言吗?
How do you know about that? - Because it's happening.
你是怎么知道呢? —因为它正在生效中。
Of course. Rowan's pregnant.
是呀,萝雯已孕。
Lasher's ripening is counted in hours, not months.
莱修的成熟期是以小时计的,而不是月份。
- He's coming now. - He must be.
-他马上就要降生了。 -肯定是的。
You're gonna stay right here
你待在家里,
and tell me everything you know.
把你知道的一切和我说。
Oh.
哦。
He's coming.
他要出世了。
Let's clean you up and dress you up.
我帮你清洗干净,穿戴整洁。
Antha?
安莎?
Mi daemon, ad me veni. Mi daemon, mihi labora!
我之恶魔,听我召唤!我之恶魔,赐我力量!
12:00.
零点。
He's coming.
他要来了。
Lasher-- what has he done?
莱修——他究竟做了什么?
He's run out the clock.
他的时间已经到了。
It's the witching hour.
女巫时刻。
He will be embodied.
他将重塑肉身。
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He's with you already.
他已在你身边。
The 13th witch is the doorway.
13代女巫是最终的出口。
The doorway for him.
他的出口。
No.
不要。
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
Don't be angry with yourself.
不要自生自气。
Of course you didn't see it.
你肯定预见不到。
You love him.
因为你爱他。
I've known him since he was a child...
当他还是个孩子时,我便已了解他……
selfish as can be.
自私到无药可救。
He fooled me, too.
他也骗了我。
We can't let this be the story
我们绝不能让这件事成为
of our family.
家族故事。
It's time someone else was in charge of things.
是时候换个人来掌管家族了。
Where am I?
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表