剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
smart, curious.
聪明,好奇。
Not easy things to be under Carlotta's thumb.
在卡洛塔的管束下,过得挺不容易。
She would have been a doctor, too.
她本来也会成为一名医生的。
Instead, she threw herself off the balcony.
然后,她却从阳台跳下去了。
Hey!
嘿!
Carlotta did this, too.
这也是卡洛塔做的。
Get me out of here!
放我出去。
He locked the door!
他锁上了门!
I didn't lock you in. She has.
我没有锁住你。是她。
That's what they do to people.
他们对人们就是这样的。
If I'm in charge then I can--
如果是受我掌控,那么我便能——
I want the door to open.
我希望门打开。
I told you.
我早告诉过你。
You did that to make me think I did.
实际是你做的,但让我觉得是我在操控
This wound is bound by magic, as am I.
伤口被魔法所联结,我也是如此。
I unbind. I unbind. I unbind.
我破除。我破除。我破除。
This wound is bound by magic.
伤口被魔法所联结。
I unbind. I unbind. I unbind.
我破除。我破除。我破除。
I consume this evil through my body.
我以我身消解邪恶。
I consume the bread of the beast.
我以我身斩断根源。
I consume this evil through my body.
我以我身消解邪恶。
I consume the bread of the beast.
我以我身斩断根源。
Not yet.
还没好。
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥。
She can explain the body in the basement
她要供认地下室的尸体
and what she did to Sip and what she almost did to me.
对西普的伤害和差点对我造成的伤害。
Let her die in jail.
让她死在监狱里吧。
I want her down.
我想放她下来。
Ah!
啊!
No!
不!
Please.
救救你。
I don't want to kill her.
我不想杀她。
I don't want to kill anybody.
我不想杀任何人。
I know.
我知道。
You're a good girl.
你是个好姑娘。
You didn't ask for any of this.
这一切都不是你造成的。
There's a way out.
还有一个出口。
You go. I have to catch my breath.
你先走。我得喘口气。
How do I get down?
我要怎么下去?
You didn't think you could just leave,
你不会觉得你还能就这样离开,
just go back to San Francisco?
回到旧金山?
That life is over.
无法回到过去了。
He is bound to you now,
他已经和你联结,
like he was bound to your mother
就像他和你母亲联结一样
and to hers. - What?
还有你的外祖母。 -什么?
You saved me from him.
你把我从他手里救下来。
Now, I'm going to save you.
现在,轮到我拯救你了。
There's no happiness ahead for you in this life,
你此生已无幸福可言,
but there is in the next.
但来生可以。
It's the right thing to do.
这做的是正确的事情。
Antha didn't kill herself, did she?
安莎并不是自杀的,对吧?
Lord Jesus Christ.
上帝啊。
You were with her.
你当时和她在一起。
Let me pray for Rowan, your servant.
让我为你的仆人萝雯祈祷。
I'm not like Antha.
我不像安莎一样。
We commend her to your mercy.
愿主宽恕她。
I will not let you do to me what you did to her.
我不会让你对安莎做的事在我身上得逞
I should have killed you when you were a baby!
你出生的时候,我就该杀了你!
Oh!
哦!
I didn't want this.
这并不是我想要的。
You did this.
但你这么做了。
"Talamasca"?
塔拉玛斯卡?
I knew the secret agent part,
我知道你是个特工类似的。
but I just assumed FBI, CIA,
但我以为是FBI,CIA,
spy movie stuff.
间谍电影里的那一类。
Nobody can know.
不能让其他人知道。
Nobody would believe me.
没有人会相信我的。
OK.
好吧。
Come here.
来抱抱。
You're going out?
你要出去?
I'm good.
我很好。
See?
你看?
Not even a scar.
甚至没有疤。
You're going back to find that Mayfair woman.
你要回去找那个梅菲尔家的女人。
Why rush back to that house?
为什么急着回那栋房♥子?
Stay away from her, Ciprien!
离她远点,西普里安!
Don't go near her.
不要靠近她。
She's dangerous.
她很危险。
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表