剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
《梅菲尔女巫》
第一季 第四集
永远怀念
史黛拉·梅菲尔
肖恩·莱西·梅菲尔
安塔·梅菲尔
罗恩·梅菲尔
米莉·梅菲尔
一切顺利吗
你在我家了吗
看这个
这就是我梦里的那条项链
你在哪
我在外面了
收到请回复
愿她的罪随肉体一同离去
安静 她去天堂了
别哭了
我今晚来找你
请问你要带我去哪里
秘密
你必须发誓保密
她们在做什么
这才是她真正的葬礼 我们在此哀悼她
一起来吧
罗恩
Rowan.
睡得好吗
You sleep well?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你呢
How about you?
我做了奇怪的梦
I had strange dreams.
你呢 我也是
You? - Yeah.
倒也不意外
Not surprising.
我们昨晚聊了很多彼此的事
We shared a lot last night.
是我说了很多我的事
I shared a lot.
说得过多了
I overshared.
我现在够了解你了 知道你极少和人聊这些
I know enough about you now to know how rare that is.
但我还是一点都不了解你
And I still don't know anything about you.
西普里安·格里夫是怎样的人呢
I mean, who is Ciprien Grieve?
他喜欢棒球 太空人队[棒球队]
He likes baseball, the Astros,
还喜欢...
and...
猎鸭
duck hunting.
拇指夹[古时刑具]
Thumbscrews?
这是什么
What is this thing?
取枫糖浆的泵头
That is a maple syrup tap.
都是美好的回忆
It's a good memory.
这些都是
That's what they all are.
对 你可以随时回到枫树林
Yeah, you can go back to the maple grove whenever you want.
我其实从没去过
I've never been there, actually.
这是奥德特从佛蒙 特州给我带的
Odette brought that back for me from Vermont.
你没有关于枫树林的回忆吗
You don't have a maple grove of your own?
别人的记忆更干净
Other people's memories are... cleaner.
奥德特给你带了葬礼穿的衣服
Odette dropped that off for you for the funeral.
你和我一起去 对吧
You're coming with me, right?
当然
Of course.
我们还有几个小时
We have a couple of hours.
还不想考虑这事
I don't wanna think about it yet.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我爱水波蛋
I love poached eggs.
我知道 我当时在你脑袋里呢 记得吗
I know. I was in your head, remember?
我开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
大家都爱水波蛋堡
Everybody likes Eggs Sardou.
项链不见了
The necklace is gone.
他去找她了
He's coming for her.
阿米莉娅 告诉理查德我们三十分钟后出发
Amelia, tell Richard we'll be ready to leave in 30 minutes.
爸爸 拜托了
Daddy, come on.
我们得赶在卡洛塔之前到
We need to get there before Carlotta does.
约瑟芬 我正看报纸呢
Josephine, I am enjoying the news.
我才不会让我姐毁了我的早晨
I will not let my sister ruin my morning.
你真的想让罗恩对这个家族的第一印象
You really want Carlotta in charge
茭给卡洛塔负责啊
of Rowan's first impression of the family?
我姐带的绳子够让她上吊的了
My sister carries all the rope she needs to hang herself.
而且罗恩看起莱是个聪明姑娘
Besides, Rowan seems like a smart girl.
毕竟她是名医生
She's a doctor, after all.
她分得清是非
She'll--she'll see what's what.
还是得快点
Still, hurry up.
今天这样的日子 想快都难
It's hard to hurry on a day like today.
我很希望他们能抓到凶手
I certainly hope they catch whoever killed her.
不管抓没抓到 他都会遭报应的
Whether they catch him or not, he will be punished.
你见过他了
You've seen it?
把它弄走 求你了
Get it off me! Please! Ah!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
救我
Help me.
求你救我
Please, help.
求求你救我
Please, help me.
不... 冷静
No, no, no, no, no, no. - Calm down.
听着 听着 不不
Listen, listen. - No, no.
我死了
I'm dead. I'm dead.
我死了 他在说什么
I'm dead. - What is he talking about?
我们该走了
I think we should get going.
我看到了
I had it.
看到什么了
What did you see?
它的心脏 血管
Its heart, its veins.
很美
It was beautiful.
我只需要继续练习
I just need to keep practicing.
我们该走了
We should get going.
我会一直陪着你的
I'll be with you the whole time.
别担心
Don't worry.
就是觉得这种场合初见家人有些奇怪
It's a strange way to meet my family, that's all.
走吗
Shall we? - Yeah.
走 我拿下包
Let me just grab my purse.
好了
Okay.
好了
There you go.
美极了
Pretty as a peach.
那是巴纳比·梅菲尔
That's Barnaby Mayfair.
他几年前娶了个肯尼迪家的人
He married a Kennedy a couple years ago.
那个老妇人是伊莱克塔·梅菲尔
That's Electa Mayfair, the older woman there.
听说内战的时候她就在了
People say she's been alive since the Civil War.
你想坐后面吗
You wanna sit in the back? - Mm-hmm.
我该去祭拜一下
Um, um, I should go pay my respects.
好 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
行
All right.
是她吗 是罗恩吗
Is that--is that her?
是罗恩吗
Is Rowan?
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
不是她吧
I don't think that's her.
哈喽 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
你来我太高兴了 我当然要来
I'm so glad you came.
来 坐前排
Of course. - Please, come to the front.
好
Okay.
她的魔爪伸得倒快
She's getting her claws in quickly.
我听说结束后她要办个聚会
I hear she's having a gathering afterwards.
没邀请家里人
No family invited.
请直系亲属上前
We now call forward the immediate family.
对不起
Sorry.
我接个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
是我老板
That was my boss.
他们好像逮到电梯里的那个人了
They think they got the guy from the elevator.
抱歉 他们要我现在就过去
I'm sorry, but they need me over there right now.
我送你回我家再过去
I'll drop you off at my place and loop back.
不用 你走吧
No, no, no. You go.
我想留到最后
I--I wanna stay to the end just to see her, you know,
看她入土为安
put to rest.
我说不好 你确定吗
I don't know. Are you sure?
嗯 大白天没事的
Yeah. It's broad daylight.
你走吧 我一会打车回你家
You go, and I'll take a cab back to your place.
别关机 好吗
Keep your phone on, okay?
有需要给我打电♥话♥ 我没事的
Call me if you need me. - I'll be fine.
看到这个一定很难受吧
I'm sure it's upsetting to see that.
难怪大家看我像见了鬼一样
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表