剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
Yes. Yeah.
她跟我讲了
She told me.
她还跟你讲了
She told you?
嗨 我是泰莎
Hi. I'm Tessa.
我一直很想见到你
I've been dying to meet you.
嗨 这个家族可没有多少获奖无数
Hi. - This family doesn't have
并且读过斯坦福的神经外科医生
many neurosurgeons who've won awards and gone to Stanford.
你很了解我
You know a lot about me.
你可是迪尔德丽的女儿
You're Deirdre's daughter,
我搜过你
so I looked you up.
泰莎 我和你说过的
Tessa, I told you.
当心我的女儿
Beware of my daughter.
她是一个真正的 他们怎么称呼的
She's a real-- what do they call it?
社会正义战士
A social justice warrior.
如果她开始和你谈论那些被烧死的女人
If she starts to talk your ear off about these burned women,
走开就好
just walk away.
被烧死的女人 我的确读到过
The burned women. I actually read about that.
这里也发生过吗
Has that happened here?
这可是你先提起的
You brought it up.
是的 网上有一群人说
Yeah. There's a crowd online
这些女人因为和我们一样而被烧死
who are saying that the women were burned for being like us.
她们和我们不一样
They are not like us.
你是知道的
And you know that.
无论如何 关键是
Anyway, the point is, it's exciting for the family
可能有位能利用她的力量帮助他人的继任者
to have a designee who might actually use
整个家族都为此感到兴奋
her power to help people.
抱歉 一个什么
I'm sorry. A what?
继任者 好了
A designee. - All right.
够了
That's enough.
让她喘口气吧
Let's let her breathe.
有人请你喝过一杯吗
Has anyone offered you a drink?
还没有
Not yet.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 很高兴和各位聊天
It's lovely chatting with you ladies.
太好了
Oh, great.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
我昨晚在送葬队伍里好像见过你
I think I saw you last night at the funeral procession.
正是这样
That's what it is.
是的
Yes.
你有没有注意到我和某人在一起
Did you happen to notice if I was with someone?
没有
No.
怎么了
Why?
就是过了一夜嘛
Just one of those nights.
那个 泰莎说的"继任者"
Um, hey that--that word that Tessa used, "designee,"
是什么意思
what does that mean?
跟我来
Come with me.
梅菲尔的女族长
The Mayfair Matriarchs.
我们称她们为继任者
We call them the designees
因为上天选定了她们
because the will designates them.
那是玛丽·贝丝
That's Mary Beth.
我最喜欢她了
She's my favorite.
那是安塔
That's Antha.
你的祖母
She's your grandmother.
那是凯瑟琳
And that's Katherine.
她建造了这栋房♥子
She built this house.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我不确定这两位
I'm not certain about these two.
毕竟有12位
There are 12, after all.
还有黛博拉
And Deborah.
她是最早有肖像画的人
She's the furthest back who had her portrait done.
大概是在
Sometime in the--
我不太清楚 反正是很久很久以前
I don't know exactly, but it was way, way back.
迪尔德丽也应该在这里
Deirdre should be here too.
当然 卡洛塔从不让人给她画肖像
Of course, Carlotta never let her have her portrait done.
可能甚至从未告诉过她这栋房♥子是她的
Probably never even told her she owned the house.
房♥子不是卡洛塔的吗
Carlotta doesn't own the house?
不是
Nope.
她只是想让你认为这是她的房♥子
She just wants you to think she does.
继承人才是真正掌管一切的人
The designees are the ones who are really in charge.
那就是你
That's you.
不管别的 就说三百年来 女性将一切
Still, 300 years of women handing down
都传给了她们的女儿
everything to their daughters.
有多少家族可以做到呢
How many families can say that?
寥寥无几
Not many.
当你有女儿时 你会把一切都给她
And when you have a daughter, you'll give it all to her.
哦不会的
Oh, no, no, no.
我不想要孩子
No kids for me.
我的病人是我的孩子
My patients are my kids.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
你应该和我爸爸谈谈你的继承权
Anyway, you should talk to my dad about your inheritance.
他负责管理信托
He administers the trust.
她们似乎都戴着同一条项链
They all seem to be wearing the same necklace.
它现在也属于你
It belongs to you now too.
它现在在哪里
Where is it?
这真是个好问题
That's a really good question.
就像你说的 他是被雇佣的
He was a hired hand, like you said.
蹲过监狱 没什么特别的
In and out of jail, nothing very interesting here.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help with this.
所以拉舍尔因为他对迪尔德丽所做的事而杀了他吗
So Lasher killed him for what he did to Deirdre?
很抱歉你目睹了可怕的结局
I'm sorry you had to witness the grisly epilogue.
问题是 先生
The thing is, sir,
庞恰特雷恩酒店的电梯被清理干净了
the elevator at the Pontchartrain Hotel was wiped.
清理干净了
Wiped?
凶案发生后的几个小时我去了那里
I went over there in the hours after the murder,
但我无法找到一丝记忆
and I couldn't get a single memory.
有人进行了清理
Hmm. - Somebody did some clean up.
这其中有尚未被考虑到的
There is a supernatural component
超自然因素
to this that hasn't been accounted for.
你想得很周到
Hmm. Well, that's very thorough
超出了我的预期
of you, above and beyond.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会记住的
I will keep it in mind.
您不想让我跟进这件事吗
Uh, don't you want me to follow up on this?
菲尔丁女士逗留期间 你需要保护她的安全
You have to keep Ms. Fielding safe while she's here.
这就够你忙的了
That's job enough.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
这不是我们的嘉宾吗
There's the guest of honor.
你乐意的话 可以叫我科特兰叔叔
You can call me Uncle Cortland, if you like.
你这个习惯可是糟透了
That's a very bad habit you got there.
只是稍微放纵一下
Oh, it's just a little indulgence.
这是我父亲的
This was my father's.
他叫朱利安
His name was Julien.
我们以前曾经一起坐在那个
And we used to sit together right in front
壁炉前
of that fireplace in there
他的大腿上摊着家庭帐本
with the family ledger on his lap
嘴里叼着这个老古董
and this old thing in his mouth.
他会说 科特兰
He'd say, "Cortland, someday,
总有一天 这摊生意要给你接管
you're gonna run this business.
但跟你打赌 到时这些钱全要被你撒掉
And I'll bet you good money, you're gonna piss it all away."
他好像说错了
Looks like he was wrong.
这么说吧 我在银行里还有钱
Well, let's just say my name's on the bank.
而且这也是好事
And it's a good thing, too,
因为他一死
because soon after he died,
我的姐♥妹♥们♥就把我扫地出门
my sisters kicked me out of this place.
你看起来不像那种好欺负的人
You don't seem like the kinda guy who gets pushed around.
她们只有这些了
It was all they had.
我是个软心肠 真的
I'm a softie, really.
别说出去
Don't tell.
看看她们把这地方搞成什么样了吧
Just look what they've done with the place.
当然了 这栋房♥子法律上属于迪尔德丽
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表