剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
But if I knew who my parents were,
我就能知道我的基因来源
then I would know what I came from,
我就能知道自己是谁
and I would know who I am.
也许我就能明白是怎么回事
And then maybe I would understand what happened.
你清楚 我费了多大力
You know how hard I have tried
想找到你的亲生父母
to find your birth parents.
这是秘密收养 我们无能为力
There is nothing we can do about a closed adoption.
领养机构不会给我们看领养记录
The agency will not open the records.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
我是来这安慰你的
I'm here to comfort you.
你可太会安慰人了
You're doing a wonderful job.
你知道我现在想要什么吗
You know what I would like right now?
一杯草莓奶昔
Is a strawberry milkshake
杰弗逊街上的那家InNOut
from In-N-Out out on Jefferson.
我身上有钱
And I've got some money in my purse.
我有工作 妈
I have a job, Mom.
我买♥♥得起奶昔
I can get you a milkshake.
能把我包拿过来吗
Can you hand me my purse anyway?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你今天来陪我
Thank you for being with me today.
等我回来
I'll be back.
这里是新奥尔良办公室
This is the New Orleans office.
我要和负责我女儿档案的人聊聊
I need to speak to the person who is assigned to my daughter's file.
抱歉我不知道他的名字
I'm sorry. I don't have his name.
您是哪位
Who's calling?
埃琳娜·菲尔丁
Elena Fielding.
我女儿叫罗恩
My daughter is Rowan.
菲尔丁 好的
Fielding, OK.
让我看看你们档案上有没有负责人姓名
Let me check if there's an agent assigned to your file.
请稍等
Hold for a moment.
是有个负责人
There is an agent,
但他现在不在
but he's not here right now.
我可以给他传口信
I can get him a message.
请转告他 我的女儿
Please tell him that my daughter--
觉得自己用意念伤害了别人
that she thinks that she has harmed someone with her mind.
她是否有用意念伤害到别人
Did she harm someone with her mind?
我认为可能有
I think she might have.
所以我想让这位负责人
So what I need is for this agent
去看看那边有什么新消息
to go and see if something is different--
我是说新奥尔良那边
in New Orleans, I mean.
我要知道新奥尔良那边情况是否有变
I need to know if something has changed.
嘿
Hey.
要三宝乐啤酒 还是醍拓伏特加
Sapporo? Shot of Tito's?
都要
Both.
今天不顺吗
Bad day?
我说不好
Hard to describe.
你什么时候换班
When's your shift over?
对不起 小罗 今晚不行
Sorry, Ro, not tonight.
我有个约会
I've got a date.
对呀 和我约会
Yeah, with me.
不
No.
和一个不会在早餐前把我赶走的人
With someone who won't kick me out before breakfast.
我不习惯吃早餐
I'm not a breakfast person.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
给你点的 我请客
For you, on me.
陌生人送温暖啊
The kindness of strangers.
要我给你点些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你可以带我出去
Yeah, you can get me out of here.
好啊
OK.
不如先告诉我你的名字
Um, how about I get your name first?
不敢相信你差点要和那个蠢货上♥床♥
I can't believe you'd really have fucked that clown back there.
为什么 小罗
Why, Ro?
这几个月我一直在吧台后观察你
For months, I've been watching you from behind the bar,
跟那些男人来往
this revolving door of guys.
这样一定很孤独吧
It's got to be so lonely.
你为什么观察我
Why are you watching me?
我们是朋友啊
We're friends.
我喜欢你
I like you.
首先 我带那样的男人回家
Well, for one, I bring guys like that home
是因为 他们不会躺在我旁边问各种问题来烦我
because they don't lie next to me and hound me with questions.
独生子女都像你这样吗
Is it an only-child thing?
我们要不来拷问你吧
Why don't we try head-shrinking you for a minute?
你又是在寻找什么呢
What exactly is it you're looking for,
找真爱吗
your one true love?
去你的
Fuck you.
不是 我觉得这挺美好的
No, I-I think it's sweet.
我还小的时候
I actually--when I was a kid, I remember
我记得我有过这种感觉
feeling something like that.
我有过...
I had this...
一种奇怪的想法 我的影子...
weird idea that my shadow was this...
从某种程度上来讲
being that was somehow...
像是我的一部分
part of me.
而且他 这个影子感觉是个男性
And he--uh, it seemed like a he.
他能读懂我的想法
He was someone who knew what I was thinking,
他知道我最隐秘的秘密
and he knew my most secret secrets.
并且...
And...
他爱过我 他一直爱着我
he loved me, and he always had.
这么说你是明白我的意思的
So you do know what I'm talking about.
抱歉我们的关系只能到这了 麦克斯
I'm sorry I can't be more to you, Max.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我现在就在这里 所以...
I am here now, so...
怎么了
What?
嘿 你可是为此取消了约会呢
Hey, you canceled your date for this.
希望你能找到他
I hope you find him.
我的天呀
Oh, my goodness.
别别别 别按小脚指 先别
No, no, no, not the pinkie, not yet.
做事可不能蜻蜓点水 托马斯
Oh, we don't want to rush things along, Thomas.
毕竟夜生活才刚刚开始
After all, the evening is so young.
别拱那小美人了 过来
Don't--don't hog the beauty. Come on.
科特兰先生
Mr. Cortland.
太美了
So beautiful.
科特兰先生
Mr. Cortland. - Mm.
先生 几位年轻人到了
Sir, the young gentlemen have arrived.
啊 太好了
Ah, good.
干得不错 -谢谢
Well done. - Thanks.
好了 我想赢家已浮出水面了
Well, now, I think we have a winner.
小伙子
Young man...
我有件事要交给你
I have a job for you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
真是你吗
Is that really you?
你逃出来了
You escaped?
是的
Yes.
迪尔德丽 真是惊喜
Deidre, what a happy surprise.
你和你妈妈真像
You look just like your mother.
都成大姑娘了
All grown up.
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm.
这可不是给你的 妞
Oh, not for you, cher.
科特兰舅舅
Uncle Cortland.
给你的 只能是最好的
No, for you, only the best.
你肯定想不到有多少次 我开车经过你家时
You can't imagine the number of times I've driven by your house and thought
想要停下车朝你窗户扔石头
I should stop and throw stones at your window,
尝试把你救出来
try to get you out of there.
真希望你这么做了
I wish you had.
我确信这样只会给你和我的姐妹间
Well, I'm sure it would only make more trouble
制♥造♥更多麻烦的
between you and my sisters.
好了 这杯给你
So here's to you,
你终于来了
here at last
真是个惊喜
and such a delightful surprise.
很高兴看到你戴了这条
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表