剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
Your mother did. Deirdre, I mean.
但卡洛塔没有 -没有
But not Carlotta? - No.
酒店的侍者提到梅菲尔先生
At the hotel, the bellboy said Mr. Mayfair.
就是科特兰 你舅公
That's Cortland, your great uncle.
据我所知 他也没有天赋
As far as I know, he doesn't either.
他有普通人的那种能力
I mean, he has a lot of the normal kind of power,
钱财权力的那种
wealth-and-influence variety.
什么董事会都有他参与
He's on the board of everything.
他用梅菲尔信托里的钱买♥♥下了那间酒店
He owns that hotel through the Mayfair Trust.
不像其他显赫的家族
For such a prominent family,
梅菲尔家族十分注重隐私
the Mayfairs are very private people.
我以前上学会经过那栋房♥子
I used to walk by that house on my way to school,
我总是好奇里面有什么
and I always wondered what went on inside.
有次我在那看到了个东西 吓得我拔腿就跑
I saw something there once that scared me so much that I ran,
但第二天 我还是老样子 走同一条路回家
but the next day, there I was, walking home the same way.
所以你是在那附近长大的吗 你认识我妈吗
So you grow up nearby? Did you know my mom?
所以她才有你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Is that why she had your number?
不 不 我跟她头一次说话
No, no, I first spoke to her when she called
是她打电♥话♥来说你上司受伤的事
about what happened with your boss.
她许多年前就因为你的操场事故
She had been in touch with my predecessor years before
和我的前辈联♥系♥上了
about a playground incident.
她告诉我那都是我的错觉...
She told me that that was all in my head...
但她知道这都是真的
But she knew it was real.
她一直都知道
She knew the whole time.
我理解你的感受
I know how you're feeling.
孤独 惭愧
Alone. Ashamed.
惧怕自己
Afraid of yourself.
你根本不理解我的感受
You have no idea how I'm feeling.
我一触碰到你就感受到了
I felt it when I touched you.
你不必在我面前遮遮掩掩
You don't have to hide that from me.
你有四十双手套
You have 40 pairs of gloves.
你才是那个处理不好自己破事的人
You're the one who can't handle your shit.
你根本就不了解我
You don't know anything about me!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我得回酒店了
Um, I have to get back to the hotel
不然事情就拖太久了
before any more time passes.
我会查出是谁做的
I'll find out who did this.
不要离开公♥寓♥
Don't leave the apartment.
我们还不太了解情况 外面不安全 知道吗
Until we know more, it's not safe for you out there, okay?
你得给我一个肯定答案
I need your okay on that.
好
Okay.
我懂 你心都伤透了
You're heartbroken, I know.
我也很爱她
I loved her too.
但现在你的时代已经到来了
But now your time has come.
第十三代巫师
The 13th witch.
她和其他人不一样
She's different from the others,
我接触不到她
close to me somehow.
我相信你会找到方法的
I'm sure you'll find a way in.
搜索
迪尔德丽·梅菲尔 新奥尔良
梅菲尔在年度诗歌♥大赛大放异彩
你哪位啊
Who the hell are you?
我是西普里安的朋友 你哪位啊
I'm a friend of Ciprien's. Who the hell are you?
我叫奥德特 西普的姐姐
I'm Odette, Sip's sister.
我来这拿点东西
I'm just here to grab something.
我就知道
I knew it.
好了 我就不打扰你了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
我轮班要迟到了
Late for my shift.
你在和我弟谈恋爱吗 -不是
Are you seeing my brother? - No.
不 我来只是
No, no, no. Uh, it's just, um--
因为工作上的事
it's a work thing.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
秘密中情局 联邦调查局之类的
Hush-hush CIA, FBI shit?
我不会出去乱说的
Oh, I'll never tell.
你预产期什么时候
When are you due?
没几周了
A couple of weeks.
恭喜 -孩子不是我的
Congratulations. - Oh, it's not mine.
我是代♥孕♥
Um, I'm a surrogate.
这个小姑娘属于
Yeah, this little girl is going to a couple
市郊的一对好父亲
of nice daddies uptown.
你之前做过代♥孕♥吗 -这是第一次
Have you done that before? - First time.
你觉得你和她亲吗 -并不觉得
Do you feel connected to her? - Not really.
烧心可烦人了
I feel connected to the heartburn,
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
不过我敢说她是这么觉得的
I bet she does, though.
什么
I'm sorry?
我敢说她觉得和你很亲
I bet she feels connected to you.
她一辈子都会好奇你
She'll wonder about you her whole life
会梦见你
and dream about you.
可能还得好几个小时
This could be hours.
我得去上班了 所以...
I have to get to work, so...
好啊 不用担心
Yeah, no worries.
我有个姨妈就住在附近 大概
I have an aunt that lives nearby here, I think.
第一大街怎么走
Which way is First Street?
往那边走十分钟就到了
Like, a 10-minute walk that way.
直走吗 -对 你到那就知道了
Just straight down? - Yeah, yeah, you'll find it.
好的 谢谢 -再见
Okay. Thank you. - Bye.
卡拉培咖啡厅
四十年了
40 years.
四十二年多了
42 plus some. - Mm.
你来我们家时你丈夫还在
You were still married when you came to this house.
你跟着他没好处
He was no good for you.
我都记得
I remember that much.
你还记得她小的时候
Do you remember when she was a little girl,
你唱歌♥哄她睡觉吗
how you'd sing her to sleep?
当然记得 夫人
Yes, ma'am, of course I do.
她那时除了你谁的话也不听
There was a time she wouldn't have anyone but you.
她把这个留给你了
She left you this.
戴上吧 -不 我不能要
Put it on. - Oh, no, I couldn't.
这是你们的传家宝 -戴上吧
It's an heirloom. - Put it on.
她对这项链感情很深
She was so attached to it.
所以她才把这个留给你呀
That must be why she left it to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 跟我来
Now, come.
我要你帮我个忙
I need your help with something.
你要的窗帘是锦缎的还是茧绸的
Was it the damask or shantung curtains you wanted?
戴尔芬
Oh, Delphine.
我让你看好她的
I left you in charge of her.
愿主宽恕你吧
May God forgive you.
噢不
Oh, no.
怎么了 你迷路了吗
What's up? You lost?
嘿 你要去哪
Hey. Where you going?
过来呀小妞
Over here, baby.
回来
Come back.
灵魂切片酒吧
他是你什么人
How did you know him?
我今晚是为别人哀悼
I'm crying for somebody else tonight.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也有亲友去世了
I lost someone too.
还会再见的
We'll meet again.
他还在这里
He's still here.
那些逝者都还在这里 只要你知道去哪找
They all are, if you know where to look.
没有人真正地离开
No one is ever gone.
分别只是暂时的
Only separated for a minute.
能这么想可真好
It must be nice to see it that way.
是啊
It is.
你也可以这么想 这会让你好过些
You can too. This will help.
不了 我不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, I'm okay. Thank you.
给我朋友来一杯
One for my friend here.
那杯
That one.
不了 谢谢你 -付了钱的
I--no, uh, thank you. - It's paid for.
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表