剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
我只做对你们有利的事体。
为你们舒缓疼痛。
我一直都是只做了你们让我做的事体。
凯兰,我治好了你妻子的连日高烧。
还有你,马科斯。
我过去给你治疗被铁犁弄伤的腿。
现在你都可以好好走路了。
She helped Marcus.
她帮助过马科斯。
Aye, aye, Suzanne helped me.
没错,没错,苏珊娜帮过我。
如何做的?
我问你们,她是如何给你们操作治疗的?
通过接生!
No.
不是。
通过成为撒旦的代理者,
以此换取黑魔法的力量。
治疗工作是神圣的工作……
绝非是邪恶的!
我并不知撒旦!
我只是接过了祖上助产士的活儿。
各位的妻子……
各位的姐妹……
各位的母亲!
你们不是看着我长大的吗,不是吗?
如果她不是女巫……
就让她面对河流吧!
No! No!
不,不要!
No! No!
不,不要!
No! No!
不,不要!
Isn't this a little early, even for you?
就算对你来说,现在喝酒也太早了吧?
You could blame her.
那你得怪她。
She's driven me to it.
是她把我逼成这样的。
She has and quickly.
确实,而且好快。
I can't fathom for the life of me
我实在想不通
why you think we should capitulate to this.
为什么我们要做这样的妥协。
We can't exactly force her to behave like a designee.
我们没法逼迫她成为家族的继承者。
Have you tried?
你尝试了吗?
After 30 years of Carlotta strangling the power out of the designee,
在卡洛塔扼杀了继承者的力量的30年后,
we need someone to lead us who believes in this family.
我们亟需一位信奉家族力量的领导者。
Uh, Rowan, uh, raised out of the nest,
呃,萝雯,就像野鸭之于家鸭,
so perhaps it's too much to ask her to change.
所以也许让她改变实在是太难了。
But will he change?
但是他会改变吗?
He might.
他有可能。
And if he doesn't,
如果他不肯,
so be it.
那便这样吧。
I did find something
我确实从你父亲♥日♥记里
in your father's diary.
找到了一些端倪。
Oh--
哦——
she'll be taking a risk.
她要冒很大的风险。
Perhaps warning her would be enough
也许提醒她就足以
to get her to change her mind.
让她改变她的想法。
You think it's still in the house?
你觉得那东西还在宅子里吗?
I know where to look.
我知道去哪里找。
Uh, one hiccup.
呃,还欠东风。
For this to work,
想要这个成功,
the family's going to need Deirdre's blessing.
我们还需要迪尔德丽的祝福。
And how we get that, only heaven knows.
至于我们要怎么得到它,只有天知道。
I'll call him.
早有准备。
But don't give me too much credit.
不要佩服我,
I was just being sentimental.
只是细致罢了。
We are fully dedicated
我们完全致力于
to becoming a world-class institution,
成为一家世界级机构,
and that includes actively searching
而这包括积极招寻
for a new chief of neurosurgery.
一位新的神经外科主任医师。
I'm very flattered, but San Francisco's my home.
我很荣幸,但是我的家在旧金山。
Is it, though?
现在还是吗?
I mean, what's-- what's there for you?
那儿——还有什么你值得留恋的?
My job, for one.
我的工作,主要是。
Sure, but at this job, you'd be your own boss.
确实,但在这里,你可以完全做主。
Okay, may I at least tell my dad
好吧,那我可以和我父亲说
you're thinking about it?
你还在考虑吗?
You can tell your dad whatever you want.
那就随你怎么说了。
What's down this way?
这条路通往哪里?
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗?
Not really.
不太好。
He won't leave me alone.
他不肯离我远点。
I wish I knew how to help you.
我倒是希望能帮上你。
God, there are people in our family
天呐,我们家族里的一部人
who would kill to have him.
就算死都想得到他。
I don't mean that literally.
只是夸张手法。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Jojo?
乔乔?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, I'm sorry.
呃,抱歉。
I have visions sometimes, uh, premonitions.
我有时会有些幻觉,呃,预示。
Oh, wow. What did you just see?
哇,你看到了什么?
I need to take you to the house to meet someone.
我们得回老宅子里见个人。
She's here.
她来了。
Thank you, darlin'.
谢谢,亲爱的。
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
万分感谢您帮我做这件事。
Don't thank me yet.
现在说谢谢还太早了。
This way, dear. Come and talk with us.
这边走,亲爱的,过来跟我们聊聊天。
I'll be right in. Just one--one minute.
我马上过来,给我一分钟。
The object of the ceremony
仪式的目的是
is to transfer the power to a female next of kin.
将力量转移给另一位你的女性近亲。
- Okay. - Are they comin'?
-好的 -她们过来了吗?
They'll be here, the ones who matter.
那些在乎的,会过来的。
They all need to come.
她们都得过来。
They all matter.
跟她们都有关系。
And you will also need to do your part.
并且你也要做好你那部分的仪式。
Whatever it takes.
尽我所能。
That's well put, because it may take something.
做好心理准备,也许真会带走一些你的什么。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Lasher is connected to our family's bloodline,
莱修与你家族血脉相连,
to your matrilineal bloodline,
与你的母系血脉相连,
the blood that's been flowin' through your veins
而这血脉正流淌在你血管之中
since you were conceived.
从你存在那一刻便是如此。
A connection to him has always been there inside you,
你与他的联结剪不断理还乱,
dormant.
藕断丝连。
If we're successful and he leaves you,
如果我们成功让他脱离你,
you may suffer other losses as well.
你也可能会承受其他损失。
Other losses like what?
比如什么损失?
我听说你有一种医学上的直觉。
I hear you have a medical intuition.
Like many doctors, I do, yes.
没错,好多医生都这样。
You don't believe your gifts have helped you
你不相信你的天赋让你在专业领域
in your profession?
更进一步吗?
Are you saying that without Lasher,
你是在说离开了莱修,
I'll lose ten years of medical experience
我会丢失我十年的临床经验
and my board certification?
和我执照认证?
Bear with me, sweetheart.
听我说,甜心。
I'm not trying to set your teeth on edge.
我并不是想让你感到紧张或者不适。
But you need to know the risks before you commit to this.
但在确定做之前,我得让你知道其中的风险。
My ability as a surgeon is my own.
作为外科医生的本领是我自己的。
It has nothing to do with him.
跟他没有关系。
Everyone who walks into that room today
今天过来的每个人
is taking on risk.
都在以身涉险。
They all know that, and so should you.
她们都非常清楚,你也应该如此。
How it goes is down to him
结果如何将取决于他
and how he responds to your request.
看他是如何回应你的要求的,
Is it worth it, Rowan?
这值得吗,萝雯?
Who will he go to if this works?
如果成功了他会去谁哪里?
That, I don't know.
那,我不知道。
She must choose him, and he must choose her.
需要双方互相选择才行。
Must be 50 years since anyone's been in here.
一定是50年来没人进来过了。
Carlotta locked the door and threw away her key.
卡洛塔锁上了门,丢掉了钥匙。
She didn't clean anything out.
她竟然没把东西清理出去。
I imagine she tried
我猜她一定尝试了
and was met with some... resistance.
结果遇到了一些阻力。
This was her father's workshop, and he left it protected.
这里是她父亲的工作室,他施加了防护。
Was he a doctor too?
他也是医生吗?
A banker with a penchant for necromancy.
一个对亡灵法术情有独钟的银行家。
There it is.
在这里。
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表