剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
- The necklace. - The only way out
-项链。 -唯一逃脱的方法就是
is the way you came in.
你进入的方法。
You have to find that necklace.
你必须找到那条项链。
It is your portal. There is no other way.
它是的你的穿梭点。别无他法。
No other way apart from death.
除非死亡。
- The witch hunter.
女巫猎人。
- She came to me yesterday.
她昨天来找过我。
She was very upset about some guys on the Internet.
她对网络上的一些人感到非常不安。
She said that they had stolen Deirdre's heart
她说他们偷走了迪尔德丽的心脏,
and she wanted to confront them.
她想和他们对抗。
So maybe that's what she did.
所以也许她真的这么做了。
- Why'd she come to you?
她为什么会去找你?
- Because she was the designee then.
因为那时她还是继承者来着。
Because she had Lasher.
因为她还有莱修。
[sighs] Oh, Tessa.
哦,泰莎。
This is your fault.
都是你的错。
You should have gone to get your own mother's heart.
你就应该自己去夺回你母亲的心脏。
- I didn't ask her to do anything.
我没有要求她做任何事。
- You wouldn't help her, so she went alone,
你不肯帮她,所以她才会只身前往。
thinking he had her back.
肯定觉得还有他帮她。
But he's not with her.
但是他没她在一起。
He's still with you. - He's not.
他仍在你这里。 -他不在了。
I haven't seen him since the ceremony.
仪式过后,我就没有见到过他了。
- Call him. Let's make sure.
召唤他,给我们看看。
- When I try to speak to him, I-I get nothing. No response.
当我试着和他对话时,无人回应。
- Call him.
召唤他。
Use the words.
使用咒语。
- I think that would be like inviting him back into me.
我感觉这像是把他召回我这里。
And what if he's with her and she needs him
万一他原本在她那边,并且泰莎需要他,
and-and I call him away?
结果被我召回了呢?
- Okay, forgive me.
恕我鲁莽,
Why are you even here?
你怎么还在这儿?
Didn't we all just go to great lengths
我们不是都竭尽所能
so you can bail on this family?
让你脱离这个家族了吗?
- You wanted to ask him a question, right?
你有事情问他,对吧?
What was so pressing? What did you need to ask?
什么事如此紧迫?你要问什么?
- That's not important now.
现在不重要了。
- Uh-uh.
是吗?
She's a goddamn liar.
撒谎精。
- Alonso, let's set you up in the library.
-阿隆索,我们到书房♥那边去。
- Alonso's here. - [sighs]
阿隆索到了。
- You can see me?
你能看见我?
是的,我姐姐也想要见你。
- He's an--a scry.
他善用水晶占卜。
He's found people for the police, the FBI,
他为警局、FBI、甚至是塔拉玛斯卡,
even the Talamasca.
搜人寻人。
He'll find her.
他会找到她的。
I hope I'm wrong.
我真希望是我判断错了。
But as visions go, it was very clear.
但是随着预兆的发展,它变得十分清晰。
- [whimpers] - This may sting.
可能会有些疼。
- Could you see what time of day it was in your vision?
你能预见到事情发生在什么时候吗?
- You mean how much time do we have to get to her?
你是说我们还剩多少时间营救吗?
I couldn't tell.
我不知道。
- Um, tell me truly, cher,
实话和我说,宝,
between us, um, is he with you?
他还和你在一起吗?
- No.
没有。
- Ah.
好。
If he's not with her and he's not with you,
如果他都没和你俩在一起,
then, um, where is he?
那他在哪里?
- I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
- Was he angry with you?
他在生你的气吗?
Can you call him?
你能召唤他吗?
I'm not getting anything.
我搜寻不到。
It's muddy.
很模糊。
This happens when there are too many blood ties.
当血脉分支太多时就会发生这种情况。
The signal is confused.
信♥号♥♥会产生混乱。
- I always said you had too many kids, Leesh.
我早说过你孩子太多了,莉什。
- I'm so sorry.
十分抱歉。
- Use my blood.
用我的血。
- The way it works is close blood ties.
只有直系血脉才有用。
- Use me to find my mother's heart.
用我的血定位我母亲的心脏。
I'm her only child.
我是她唯一的孩子。
And wherever that heart is, that's where Tessa is, right?
心脏在哪儿,泰莎就在哪儿,对吧?
Could that work?
可以这样吗?
- Let's find out.
我们试试吧。
- Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! Anybody! - Why isn't she gagged?
救命!有人吗! -怎么没封住嘴?
- Must have gotten it off somehow.
肯定是被她弄掉了。
- Anyone who can hear me, please--ow, no!
有人能听到我吗,救命! -啊,不!
No! [screaming]
不要!
No!
不要!
- No, no, no. Leave it off. Leave it off.
-不不,别堵她的嘴。
We can get every word on video.
我们可以把她的话都录下来。
- What kind of magic can you do, girl?
你会什么巫术,姑娘?
- I can't do magic. Magic isn't real.
我不会,那些都是假的。
- [chuckles] That's funny.
有意思。
She'll show us soon enough. Come on.
她会施展给我们看的。走吧。
- No. Help!
不,救命!
- [grunts] - Help! Please!
救命!
No! No!
不!
Stop! Help! Please!
别!救命!
Help me, Keith. Keith, this isn't you.
救救我,基斯,你不是这样的人。
Please don't do this. You don't have to do this!
不要这样做,你不要变成这样!
[screams] Ow! Ow, ow.
嗷,嗷。
No!
不!
Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到我吗?
- Got her?
绑好了?
- Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到我吗?
[screaming] Help!
救命!
How far along are you?
已经多久了?
- It's so clear.
非常清晰。
- The connection was strong.
联♥系♥很强烈。
She's just across the bridge
她就在让·拉菲特自然保护区
in that wild bit of Jean Lafitte.
穿过桥进入森林一点的地方。
- [whispering] She's pregnant.
她怀孕了。
- Let's split into groups and we'll each search an area.
我们分成几个小组,每人搜索一个区域。
- Since when are you in charge?
什么时候又是当家了?
- I'm not.
不是的。
But it's my fault she's out there,
但她会在那儿,多少有我的错。
and I wanna make it right.
我想弥补过来。
- Suzanne.
苏珊娜。
You have the necklace?
过来。
你戴着这条项链?
- Keep your phones on, everybody.
随时保持联络,各位。
And please speed.
并且,请快。
They're looking for proof.
他们在收集证据。
If they find it, they will be coming for us all.
如果他们找到了,他们便会向我们而来。
- Tessa knows that.
泰莎清楚的。
She would never give up the family.
她绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥家族的。
- [sighs] - If you get to her first,
如果有人先找到她了,
text the thread. Do not go in alone.
发消息给我们。不要单独行动。
We need to go in all at once, a united front,
我们要一起行动,统一战线,
so this can be quick and bloodless.
才能将他们一锅端。
- Rowan. A word?
萝雯,借一步说话。
Now, cher, I know you wanna help.
宝,我知道你想要寻求帮助。
But the best help you can give right now
但是现在能给到的最好的帮助就是
is to call on him right here, right now,
马上把他召唤回来。
and let him guide you. - I'm not gonna do that.
让他指引你。 -我不会这么做的。
I've already explained-- - No, no, no.
我已经解释得很清…… -不不不。
Think of your cousin.
想想你的表妹。
- I'm thinking of her. That's why--
我就想她的事,这也是……
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表