剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
Of course, the house belonged to Deirdre legally,
所以这栋房♥子以及里面的东西现在都是你的了
which means it's yours now and everything in it,
除了这支烟斗
except for this pipe.
我不想要
I don't want it.
什么
What?
烟斗还是房♥子
The pipe or the house?
别 不着急决定
Uh, don't be in a hurry to decide.
你准备好之后
When you're ready,
我帮你走流程
I'll help you with the paperwork,
不管你做了什么选择
no matter what you choose.
你肯定还没缓过来
I'm sure you're overwhelmed
毕竟 收到了这么多的馈赠
with such, uh, an abundance of gifts.
他们说你会这样称呼他
They said you would call him that.
你害怕他吗
Are you frightened of him?
我不该怕吗
Shouldn't I be?
当然不必
Absolutely not.
是他听命于你 而不是你听命于他
He serves you, not the other way around.
怎么听命于我
Serves me how?
他 他到底是什么东西
What--what even is he?
他是你自身的延伸
Well, he is an extension of yourself,
使你能够链接到你的母亲 你母亲的母亲
something to connect you to your mother and her mother
以及其他更早的母系祖先
and her mother before that.
我不知道怎么理解
I don't know what that means.
你需要解释的话 去问他吧
Well, if you want an explanation, ask him.
跟他谈
Talk to him.
你在这儿啊
Here you are.
我这个女主人真糟糕
I have been a terrible hostess.
我本该更上心点的
I should've been more attentive.
我想给你点小东西
I wanted to give you a little something
是你母亲的 她的念珠
of your mother's, her rosary.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我不该拿这个
I--I don't think I should take that.
收下吧
Oh, please.
收下吧 我想让你留着它
Please, I want you to have it.
让它保护你
It's for protection.
拜托 你的神神叨叨
Oh, please, don't scare her
要吓着她了
with your superstitious nonsense.
我是唯一照料她灵魂的人
I am the only one looking out for her soul.
就像你照料迪尔德丽一样吗
Oh, like you looked out for Deirdre's?
我对她问心无愧
I did the best I could.
她把你母亲的光芒掩藏起来
She kept your mother's light under a bushel
最后把这光芒完全掐灭
until she could snuff it out entirely.
你这是什么话
How dare you?
是谁在这里一天天地给她洗澡
You weren't here day in and day out, bathing her,
喂她吃饭 确保她活得好好的
feeding her, seeing to it that she was still breathing.
这家里的脏活累活总是轮到我
I have always had to do the hard parts in this family
而你则负责扮演庆典司仪
while you played the master of ceremonies.
真棒啊 我的好姐姐
Brava, sister dear.
你把迪尔德丽囚禁了30年
After you held Deirdre hostage for 30 years,
之后却把自己说成了受害者
you somehow made yourself into the victim.
你母亲病得很重
Your mother was very ill.
我 我都是照医生说的做
I--I did what the doctors told me.
我把她的病历给你看
I'll show you the medical records.
看完你会理解的 对吧
And then you'll understand, won't you?
你还是先坐下吧 坐这儿
Listen, maybe you should sit, right here.
拜托 别可怜她 亲爱的
Please, don't take pity on her, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
这位女士是一位医生
This woman is a doctor.
你得这样称呼她
You can refer to her as such.
约瑟芬 我们走
Josephine, it's time to go.
派对结束了
Party's over.
给
Here, um...
我的名片你拿着
take my card.
请来我的办公室找我
Please, find me in my office.
当你准备好了
When you're ready,
我们就探讨遗嘱 还有一切其他事宜
we'll go over the will... and everything else.
你要留下来吃晚餐吗
Will you stay for dinner?
你可以四处看看
You can have a look around.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
我们为什么要把她留在这里 跟卡洛塔单独相处
Why are we leaving her there, alone with Carlotta?
她不是跟卡洛塔单独相处的
She's not alone with Carlotta.
他也不需要我们帮忙
And he doesn't need our help.
西普里安
Ciprien?
你把梅菲尔旧档案拿出来了吗
Have you got out the old Mayfair archives?
对
Yes.
海地语还是荷兰语的
The Haitian or the Dutch?
荷兰语的
The Dutch.
你想从里面找什么
Now, what do you want with that stuff,
情书还是日记
love letters and diaries?
如果我要结束这一切
If I'm going to end all this,
我就要知道这一切是怎么开始的
I need to know how it all began.
结束
End it?
据我所知那可不是你的职责
Now, I know that's not your job.
我奉命保护梅菲尔母女 所以这就是我的职责
I'm assigned to protect the Mayfairs, so it is.
可别受伤了
Don't get hurt.
你可是我最喜欢的人了
You're one of my favorites.
晚餐马上就准备好了
Dinner will be ready momentarily.
谢谢 我这就下来
Thank you. I'll be right down.
把其他人都叫到厨房♥集♥合♥
Gather the rest of the staff in the kitchen.
我改了晚餐计划
I've changed the dinner plans.
她声称说爱我
"She professes her love for me,
但她还是戴着那条项链
"but still, she wears the necklace.
只要还挂在她的脖子上 她的心就属于他
So long as it hangs around her neck, she belongs to him."
我今天听说了肖像和继承人的事
I heard about the portraits and the designees today.
迪尔德丽一定每顿饭都是在这里吃的
Deirdre must've had all her meals here.
她年轻的时候长什么样
What was she like when she was young?
她似乎有点叛逆倾向
It seemed like she had a little bit
她什么时候病的
of a rebellious streak.
她身体一直都不怎么好
When did she get sick?
她到底得了什么病
She was never really well.
她得了很多...
What exactly was her diagnosis?
病
Well, she had so many... diagnoses.
我想看看她的病历档案
I mean, I'd like to read her medical file
如果你留着的话
if you have it.
就这些了吗 卡洛塔女士
Would that be all, Ms. Carlotta?
对 萨姆
Yes, Sam.
好 晚安
Very well. Good night.
晚安 医生
Good night, Doctor.
请吃吧
Eat, please.
都是给你准备的
It's all for you.
我告诉你真♥相♥吧
I'll tell you the truth.
你母亲是我一生的灾星
Your mother was the bane of my existence.
从她出生之日起
From the moment she was born,
她让我生命中每个清醒的时刻
she made every waking hour
都过得很痛苦
of my life difficult.
我为她祈祷的
And the hours I spent
那些时间 祷告
praying for her, prayers
更值得用在别的地方
better spent on the deserving.
这是最后一次了
This will be the last one.
我赞美你 迪尔德丽
I commend you, Deirdre,
向全能的上帝赞美你
to almighty God.
我将你托付给你的创造者
I entrust you to your creator.
愿你在主的怀抱里安息
May you rest in the arms of the Lord
袖从大地的泥土中将你捏造成人
who formed you from the dust of the Earth.
愿圣母玛丽亚 所有天使 所有圣人
May holy Mary, the angels, and all of the saints
欢迎你回归主的怀抱
welcome you into the bosom of the Lord!
史黛拉
For Stella,
将她的灵魂从恶魔手中救赎吧 主啊
redeem her soul from evil, oh, Lord.
安塔 将她的灵魂从恶魔手中救赎吧 主啊
For Antha, redeem her soul from evil, oh, Lord.
迪尔德丽 将她的灵魂从恶魔手中救赎吧 主啊
For Deirdre, redeem her soul from evil, oh, Lord.
罗恩 将她的灵魂从恶魔手中救赎吧 主啊
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表