剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
- Arjuna!
阿朱娜!
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗?
Anyone!
有人吗!
Arjuna!
阿朱娜!
Get me out of here!
救我出去!
- You've reached Ciprien Grieve.
我是西普里安·格雷夫。
Please leave a message. [line beeps]
有事请留言。
- Hey, Sip, I haven't heard from you.
嘿,西普,好久没联♥系♥了。
Can you call me back when you get this?
如果你听到这条留言记得回我电♥话♥。
It's important.
有重要的事。
Are you there?
你在吗?
Did you make this happen?
是你搞得鬼吗?
- [grunting] - Get off me!
-放开我!
Ah! What are you doing?
啊!你们搞什么?
Stop, please! - Shut up!
-别这样! -闭嘴!
- [sobbing] No! - Shut up, witch!
-不要这样! -闭嘴吧,女巫!
- So what did they use?
她们用了什么工具?
Duct tape? - No! No!
-强力胶布? -不要!
- Yeah, that's right.
-是的,没错。
And zip ties.
还用了扎线带。
- When your coven gets together,
当你们女巫集♥会♥时,
do you, like...
你们会……就是
call the corners?
布星阵吗?
- Come here.
伸过来。
Your face.
你的头。
- W-what do you mean... c-call the corners?
布星阵……是什么意思?
- I saw it in a movie.
我在电影里看过
- Do you like movies?
你喜欢看电影吗?
I'm always looking
我就差个人
for someone to go with me, but...
陪我去看电影,可惜……
I can't go to the movies now.
我现在被困在这里。
I could if you would help me.
请帮帮我吧。
I wonder if you would help me.
希望你能帮帮我。
Help me open the cage.
帮我打开铁笼。
- I'm not gonna do that.
不行,没办法。
Is there a problem?
有什么事吗?
- I just--I'm just looking for Tessa.
我只是在找泰莎。
I need to talk to her.
我想和她聊聊。
- Aren't you supposed to be on a plane
这会儿你不是应该已经登上了
to San Francisco by now?
前往旧金山的飞机了吗?
- I-I need her to ask Lasher a question for me.
我想让她帮我向莱修问个问题。
Please? It's important.
拜托,很重要。
- Fine. Wait here.
好吧,在这等着。
- You want a plate for that?
你想吃一块吗?
- No, thank you. I'm fine.
不了,谢谢。没事。
- Tessa's not in her room.
泰莎不在房♥间里。
Didn't even sleep in her bed.
都没回来睡觉。
- Are you worried?
你不担心吗?
- Probably went to a friend's. I texted her.
可能去朋友家了吧。我给她发短♥信♥了。
She'll answer when she gets around to it.
她看到了会回的。
- Maybe we should check in with her friends.
也许我们该找她的朋友们问问。
- What is this "we"? There is no we.
“我们”?哪里有“我们”?
- Sorry. May I please use the bathroom?
抱歉,我能借用一下洗手间吗?
- You have no idea.
你都想不到。
My boss, she's all over me all the time.
我的领导,她总是对我颐指气使。
But I've been in the business a lot longer than her.
但是我做这份工作的时间比她长多了。
But guess who makes twice as much money.
可是你猜是谁拿了两倍的薪水?
And guess who's always leaving early for a date.
还有你猜是谁为了约会早早离开?
- Don't you go on dates?
你不约会的吗?
- Nobody...
没人……
wants to swipe right on this face.
会喜欢我的相貌。
- What's wrong with your face?
你相貌怎么了?
Show me.
给我看看。
Let me see you.
让我看看你。
[words echoing] You're handsome.
你挺帅的。
Anyone can see that.
很多人能get到吧。
I can see it.
我就能。
I can see you holding the key...
我知道你会拿出钥匙
Reaching out, using the key to unlock the cage...
伸出手,用钥匙把锁打开……
So we can be closer together.
这样我们就能靠得更近了。
- Keith! Arlo wants you.
-基斯!艾洛找你。
- It's a big day.
今天是个大日子。
Today we have a chance to get
今天我们有可能获得
real, solid proof of witchcraft.
关于巫术的真实可靠的证据。
An actual witch on video.
录制一个真正的女巫。
Nobody's ever caught that.
前无古人。
And if we get it, no more hiding in the shadows.
如果成功,我们就再也不必躲在阴影里。
We will take this movement to the next level.
我们将更进一步。
And that's not just any tarot-card-reading
这不是塔罗牌占卜师那种
little Wiccan down there either.
小打小闹的级别。
That is a Mayfair.
那是梅菲尔女巫。
That is a legacy witch
那是真正意义上的女巫
that our friend Keith here introduced us to.
是我们的朋友——基斯带过来的。
She's the real deal.
如假包换的女巫。
- So, uh, how are we gonna...
所以,接下来我们打算……
- The old-fashioned way, Keith.
传统方法,基斯。
Threat of death.
死亡威胁。
The only thing that ever drew the truth out of a witch.
唯一能揭示女巫本身的事物。
Fire.
火烧。
- We don't have the right fuel. - Excuse me?
-我们没有好的燃料。 -什么?
- Lighter fluid and gasoline is gonna leave bone behind.
用轻质燃料油焚烧会留下骨头的。
Now, what we need is some thermite.
这次我们需要的是一些铝热剂。
I know where to get some.
我知道哪里有。
- Go get it.
去拿来。
- I can do that.
没问题。
- Some kind of industrial building.
类似于工厂一样的建筑。
She saw Tessa being tied up.
她预见了泰莎被绑了起来。
They had buckets of gasoline.
他们有好几桶汽油。
She didn't come home last night.
她昨晚没有回家。
I tried to track her.
我尝试定位她的位置,
It didn't work.
没有用。
Now she's not answering her phone.
现在她也没回电♥话♥。
Something's definitely wrong. - We'll get help.
肯定是出事了。 -我们要找人帮忙。
I promise. Take a breath.
我保证。不要急。
- Hey, what's going on? - We'll figure it out.
-嘿,发生什么了? -我们会有办法的。
- Jojo had a premonition about Tessa.
乔乔预见泰莎出事了。
- Cortland's coming. He's picking up Alonso.
科特兰正在赶来,他接阿隆索过来了。
- Good.
好的。
- Don't worry. Alonso will find her.
不要担心。阿隆索会找到她的,
- How could Tessa be in trouble?
泰莎怎么会遇到麻烦呢?
Lasher's with her.
莱修跟着她。
[whispering] Lasher...
莱修……
Lasher.
莱修。
Lasher, please...
莱修,你在哪……
Why won't you come to me?
你为什么不出来?
You chose me.
明明选择了我。
- Wake up.
醒过来。
Wake up.
醒过来。
- If you...
若你……
sound...
声音……
we can help guide you out.
我们将可引导你逃脱。
If you can hear the sound of my voice...
若你能听见我的声音……
- I hear you, Arjuna.
我听见了,阿朱娜。
- Please listen. - I hear you.
-请听我说。 -我听见了。
- We can guide you out.
我们将可引导你逃脱。
Ciprien, we can try and help you.
西普里安,我们可以尝试帮助你。
It's Arjuna.
我是阿朱娜。
You are trapped in a memory.
你被困在一段记忆中。
The object that you used to enter the memory
你用来进入这段记忆的物件
is no longer here with your body.
已不再你的手中。
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表