剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
Mi Daemon, me libera!
好 遵命
Yes. Yes!
不要
No!
她已经来了
She's already here.
你好 -我要马上跟你见一面
Hello? - I need to see you right away.
你还活着
You're alive.
有点头晕 不过确实 我还活着
A little shaken up, but yeah, I'm alive.
你是什么人
Who are you?
你手♥机♥里为什么有我的照片
Why do you have pictures of me on your phone?
我叫西普里安·格里夫
My name is Ciprien Grieve.
我为一个叫塔拉马斯卡的组织做事
I work for an organization called the Talamasca.
你的母亲 埃莉 她联♥系♥到了我们
Your mother, Ellie, she reached out to us.
她想让我保护你
She wanted me to protect you.
所以她知道我的身份却不想让我知道
So she knew who I was but she didn't want me to know?
怎么...为...为什么她要那么做
What--that--why-- why would she do that?
她觉得她是在帮你
She thought she was helping you.
拜托了 我...我会解释一切
Please, I--I will explain everything
只要你安全之后
once you're somewhere safe.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为我知道你的能力
'Cause I know what you're capable of,
我可以帮你控制你的能力
and I can help you control it.
我...我不明白我身上发生了什么
I--I don't understand anything that's happening to me.
我已经很久都没发作过了
I haven't for a long time now.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
教我掌握能力的人
The man who taught me about my gift
跟我讲了一个故事 有个人
told me this story about a man
他一直迷失在森林里
who had been wandering lost in the woods.
有一天 他看到了另一个迷路的人
And one day, he saw another man who was also lost.
他说"我们一起走吧"
He said, "Let's go together."
第二个人说"我为什么要跟你走呢"
Second man said, "Why should I go with you?"
第一个人回答
First man answered,
"因为我可以告诉你哪条路我没走通
"Because I can show you which ways didn't work for me,
你也可以告诉我哪条路你没走通
"and you can show me which ways didn't work for you.
这样我们就能一起找到出路了"
Together, we'll find our way."
我五分钟后在庞恰特雷恩酒店大厅
I'll be in the lobby of the Pontchartrain in five minutes.
也许你已经知道了
But you probably already knew that.
我一会就到
I'll be there.
我不是说她坏话 但玛格丽特·柯比...
Not being critical, but Margaret Kirby was able--
迪尔德丽
Deirdre?
迪尔德丽
Deirdre.
迪尔德丽 我不知道发生了什么
Deirdre, I don't know what is happening,
但我现在要带你回家
but I am taking you home.
我不要和你回家
I'm not coming home with you.
不行 你必须跟我回去
Oh, yes, you are.
谁给你打扮成这样的 是兰博医生吗
Who did this to you? Was it that Dr. Lamb?
放开我
Let go of me.
你不能阻止我见我女儿
You are not keeping me from my daughter.
你不能阻止我见我女儿
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你女儿已经死了
Your daughter is long dead,
你就是只病得很重 很重 很重的小鸟
and you are a sick, sick, sick little bird.
你明白 如今我清醒了
You understand that if I'm awake now,
他也一样
so is he.
是你
It's you.
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表