剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表
七年紧张性精神病病史 企图自杀
生物危害垃圾
《梅菲尔女巫》
第一季 第一集
拉舍尔
菲尔丁
工作年限 12年
西普里安·格里夫
陌生号♥码
女性主义艺术家
收藏美国艺术的名馆
要是打♥针♥晚了 他们会不高兴
They don't like it when her shot is late.
当然 我明白
No, I understand.
但我是新来的
But because I'm new
刚接替史蒂文斯医生
and taking over for Dr. Stevens,
很难相信她就是我的病人
it's just hard to believe this is my patient.
病历那么厚 我还以为她是老人
I mean, the file is so thick, I assumed she was elderly.
她47了
She's 47,
她就是你的病人
she is your patient,
她现在就需要注射氯丙嗪[抗精神病药]
and she needs her Thorazine shot now.
在注射前
Before I give her her shot,
我要再看看她的病历
I really should review her file.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go,
那个刚刚
the--the man
和她说话的男人
that was just talking to her?
什么男人
What man?
我要和病人单独待会
I need a moment alone with my patient...
拜托
please.
你身上发生了什么事
What happened to you?
我在这都能尝到马提尼的味道了
I can taste those martinis from here.
我在新试一款日本的杜松子酒
I'm trying a new gin from Japan.
我刚还和优步司机聊你呢
I was telling the Uber man about you.
是吗 -是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
他说如果她是收入不菲的医生
And he said, if she's such a fancy doctor,
怎么像个辍学生住在船上
why does she live on a boat like a dropout?
你跟他说这样我就可以环游世界
Did you tell him, so I can travel the globe,
寻找港湾了吗
searching for home?
我就是你的港湾
I'm your home.
我知道
I know.
嗨
Hi.
领养日快乐 宝贝女儿
Happy adoption day, my sweet girl.
乔伊 你等会会睡着
So, Joey, you're gonna go to sleep.
一醒来就会感觉好很多
When you wake up, you'll already be feeling better.
情况真的很糟吗 我得的病
Is it really bad, what I have?
大人们都吓坏了
All the grown-ups are freaking out.
我是大人
I'm a grown-up
还是医生 你的外科医生
and a doctor and your surgeon.
我吓坏了吗
Am I freaking out?
玛雅吓坏了吗
Is Maya freaking out?
我当然没被吓坏
I'm definitely not freaking out.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
菲尔丁医生让我相信魔法的存在
Dr. Fielding's made me believe in magic.
她就有这么厉害
She's that good.
我直觉很准
I have very good instincts.
现在我的直觉告诉我
And right now, my instincts are telling me
你会没事的
that you're gonna be just fine.
我来主刀
I'm taking this one.
你协助
You'll assist.
什么 他是我的病人
What? He's my patient.
所以你来协助
That's why you're assisting.
董事会决定今天观摩手术
The board decided to sit in on a procedure today.
他们对儿科感兴趣
They're interested in pediatrics
当然也要看看外科主任做手术
and, of course, seeing their chief of surgery in action.
好吧 只是我担心这个姿势会让他出血加重
OK, except that I'm worried that position will worsen his bleed.
我怀疑他的脑动静脉畸形出现在脑室上方
I suspect his AVM is above the ventricle.
你怀疑
You suspect?
我清楚你不知道
I know you don't know.
他出血太突然 我们没来得及给他拍片子
His bleed was so sudden, we didn't have time to image him.
凯克医生 我刚想起
Dr. Keck, I'm just remembering
你上个月做的脑动静脉畸形手术
that AVM of yours last month,
你让病人俯卧 采用了远外侧入路
how you put the patient prone, used a far lateral approach.
做得很巧妙
That was smart.
现在是争辩的时候吗 菲尔丁医生
Is this really the time to be arguing, Dr. Fielding?
我强烈认为这种入路是错的
I feel strongly that this is the wrong way in.
我担心如果我们不把他翻过来
I'm concerned if we don't flip him
他可能会再出现...
that he could have another--
糟糕 他又出血了
Oh, shit. He's got another bleed.
知道了 -让他侧卧
OK. - Get him on his side now.
朝向你 一二三
Towards you. 1, 2, 3.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我就说凯克很难搞
I told you Keck was a menace.
如果你不在手术现场 -嘘
If you hadn't been there-- - Shh!
小声点
Keep your voice down.
我在场 那男孩会没事的 所以...
I was there, and that boy's gonna be OK, so...
他一直在给成人做手术 没给小孩做过
So he operates on adults all day, not children.
所以他应该听你指挥
So he should have been following your lead
不该让你小心翼翼地围着他转
instead of making you tiptoe around him,
努力不伤害他那宝贵的自尊心
trying not to puncture his precious ego.
如果我公然让他难堪
If I'd openly made him look like an ass,
情况会更糟
it would have been much worse.
你倒觉得这是好事
And that's a win?
他每次都这么对你 你怎么还能这么冷静的
How can you be so calm every time he does this to you?
因为生气对我的病人没好处
Because getting angry won't help my patients.
没错 但对你有好处
Yeah, but it might help you.
是啊 还能让我被炒
Yeah, or get me fired.
不行 你走我也走
No way. If you go, I go.
听着 有一天我会坐上凯克的位置
Listen. Someday I'll have Keck's job.
那时你会坐上我现在的位置
And when I do and you have my job,
你永远不会遭遇我刚才那种情况
you will never have to do what I just did.
你可以直言不讳
You'll be able to say what you need to say
做你自己 那时就是新的开始
and be who you are, and it'll be a new day.
记住
And remember,
慢剑方能刺穿护盾
the slow blade penetrates the shield.
等等 这话什么意思
Wait. What does that even mean?
不知道
I don't know.
酒吧里有个人和我说的
Some guy said it to me in a bar.
妈
Mom.
你来这干什么
Hi. What are you doing here?
我在楼下拍片子
I was downstairs for my scan.
然后呢
And?
复发了
It's back.
不
No.
请进
Yes.
我给病人做了检查
I checked on our patient, and, um,
他生命体征稳定
his vitals are steady,
已经想着要玩《我的世界》了
and he's already asking to play "Minecraft."
希望你已经跟他说过不许玩电子游戏了
I hope you told him no video games.
好主意
That's a great idea.
我会提醒他的
I-I--I'll-- I'll remind him of that.
我突然想起来丹尼尔·莱姆勒今天在观摩室
It occurred to me that Daniel Lemle was in the gallery today,
观察我们手术
observing us.
对
Right.
我一直在密切关注他的公♥司♥雷维尼亚
I've been keeping tabs on his company Revenia
和他们正在做的干细胞研究
and the stem cell work that they're doing,
以及他们在癌症患者身上做的试验
their trials with cancer patients.
不错 现在我真得...
Good for you. Now, I really do need--
凯克医生 我得...
Dr. Keck, I-I--um, I have--
我得请你帮个忙
I have to ask you for a favor.
我母亲癌症复发了
My mother has relapsed,
我刚看了她的片子 情况不太好
and I just saw her scan, and it's not good.
但雷维尼亚正在招研究助理
But Revenia is looking for a research associate.
是兼♥职♥ 不会影响我在这的工作
It's part-time, and it wouldn't affect my schedule here.
所以我想申请这份工作
So I'd like to apply for the job.
我是说...
I-I mean, the, um--
干细胞试验位置目前已经满了 但...
the stem cell trial is currently full, but...
如果我在那工作的话
剧集 | 梅菲尔女巫(2023) | 导航列表