剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
That's true... We've had difficulty
艾里逊的前任们遇到了些困难
in the past with Allison's exes
有时候我们做太过了
Sometimes we take it too far
有时候我觉得我们没切实报复到
Sometimes I feel like we've left a little bit on the table
这是个问题
It's been an issue
好吧
All right
脸书上说他周五要在一个乐队访谈里
it says on Facebook he's playing his ukulele
演奏他的四弦琴
at an open mic on Friday
你在想我在想的吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking
烧了那栋楼
Burn down that building
对他起哄
Heckle him
然后起哄
With our heckling
有时候你想太过火了 儿子
Sometimes you go too far, son
我知道了
I know
艾里逊 是我
Allison, it's me
我只是在开玩笑
I'm just kidding
艾美 登场
Amy! Ta-da
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here
还有你为什么打扮得像个小丑
and why are you dressed as a clown
你昨晚说你害怕小丑
You told me last night you were afraid of clowns
而让你摆脱恐惧的唯一方法
and the only way to get over your fears
就是正面面对
is to face 'em head-on
好吧
Okay
我们需要谈谈底线的问题
we need to have a conversation about boundaries
我们可以吃着早午餐谈吗
Can we have that conversation over brunch
你知道 那种我们各自点不同的东西
You know, where we each order different things
然后我们吃掉对方盘里的东西
and then we eat off each other's plates
我知道一家超赞的咖啡馆
I know the perfect café
不跟小丑一起吃早午餐
Not going to brunch with a clown
你不跟小丑一起吃饭 是嘛
Oh, you won't eat with clowns, huh
你跟伊文约会的时候那条规矩去哪了
Where was that rule when you were dating Evan
所以来吧 承认吧
So come on, admit it
你没这么怕小丑了 对吗
you're less afraid of clowns, right
那是什么 伏特加吗
What is that, vodka
我的老天 那是凯莉
Oh, my God, that's Kelly
那就是我昨晚跟你讲到的朋友
That's the friend I was telling you about last night
老天
Oh, my goodness
这是个巧合
Is it just a coinky-dink
还是有人在幕后操纵
or is somebody pulling the strings
好吧 我现在开始怕木偶了
Okay, now I'm afraid of puppets. Yeah
你的守护天使在照顾你 不是吗
Does your guardian angel take care of you, or what
看 你需要征服你对撞上凯莉的恐惧
Look, you get to conquer your fear of running into Kelly
你怎么
How did you
我不知道
I don't know
难道我心灵感应说服了她
Did I telepathically convince her
今天早上来这个咖啡馆吗
to come to this very café this morning
你看了她的照片分享 她放了
You checked her Instagram. She posted
她发布了一张法式吐司的照片
a photo of her French toast, like,
- 大概30分钟前 - 但我怎能做到呢
- 30 minutes ago. - And how can I do that?
我的帐号♥都被Ins封锁了
When I've been banned from Instagram
就因为我发明了 "#要身材还是要熟肉"
for creating the hashtag BodyPartOrDeliMeat?
去和她谈谈吧
Go talk to her.
好吧 就让我列一下
Okay, just let me lay out the pros and cons
和她单独对话的利弊
of talking to her versus leaving her alone.
好主意 好主意
Good plan, good plan.
或者 凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
Or: Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!
艾里逊
Allison?
嗨
Hi!
好久不见
It's been... way too long.
你好啊
How are you?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你还和
A-Are you still with...
那个有所隐瞒的家伙 对
The guy who's hiding something? Yes.
我本不想用那样的措辞
Not the words I would have used.
你当时正是用了这样的措辞
Oh, exactly the words you did use.
对 关于此
Yeah, about that,
听着 我该先专注于工作
Look, I...I should get back to this.
我的画展周五开幕 我有点忙不过来
My gallery has an opening on Friday, so I'm a little swamped.
当然 好吧 周五 好运
Sure. Yeah. Well, good luck, Friday.
还有 代我向汉克问好
And, uh, give my best to Hank.
我 不会的
I will not.
好好笑 我说真的
Good one. Seriously.
很想念你的幽默感
Miss this.
我走了
Got to run.
爸爸
Dad,
我正在整理
I'm assembling the ultimate heckle kit
今晚的终极质问
for tonight. Yeah. I-I
我所需要的就是一张伊文的囧照
All I need is an embarrassing photo of Evan
我们可以狠狠骂的那种
that we can blow up.
我搞到了一张他穿三角裤的照片
I got the one of him in the tighty-whities.
好的 先挂了
Oh. Okay, I got to go.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
只是又和凯莉拌了两句嘴
Oh, just another bad run-in with Kelly.
她还是很生我气
She's still really ticked off at me.
真的吗
Really?
还生气 真遗憾
Still? Sorry to hear that.
她挺好的
She's a good one.
是 你还撑得住么
Yup. How you holding up?
我很好 你为什么要 跳舞
Um, I'm fine. Why are you dancing?
布莱德 购物袋里是什么
What's in the shopping bag, Brad?
这个旧袋子
This old bag?
没什么 你知道的 我只是
Nothing. I just, you know
作为你让我临时寄宿的谢礼
As a thank-you for letting me stay in the guesthouse,
我想我可以帮忙去杂货店买♥♥点东西
I thought I'd help out with the grocery shopping,
你懂的 给咱俩买♥♥点体香剂
picking up a little deodorant for the both of us, you know.
对男士来说声音够大 酸碱平衡
Loud enough for a man, pH-balanced for a...
好吧 这只是汽笛
Okay, that's an air horn.
那 说到凯莉
So, back on Kelly...
我觉得我得努力拜摆脱这种处境
I think I need to go big to fix the situation.
艾里逊 你在说什么
What are you saying, Allison?
我要打人情牌了
I'm calling in my chit.
你确定
Are you sure?
因为我只能打一次人情牌
'Cause I can only make this call once.
只是因为我把房♥子卖♥♥给他
Just because I sold him his house
并不意味着他就会同意
doesn't mean he'll say yes.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
非常感谢您和我会面 乔伊·麦金泰尔
Thank you so much for meeting with me, Joey Mclntyre.
别担心 布莱德已经告诉我 你要打人情牌
No worries. Brad told me you cashed in your chit.
每个人也有一次机会
I give everybody one.
我只是很高兴你不是那些狂热粉中的一员
I'm just glad you're not one of the crazies.
是吗 不 我曾经是
Yeah, right? No, I was a
我曾经是街头顽童的粉丝 但不是狂热那种
I was a casual New Kids fan, not one of the crazy ones,
你知道的 乔伊·麦金泰尔
you know, Joey Mclntyre.
能否 不要叫我的全名
Can you... not use my full name?
你懂的 乔伊
Oh, you got it, Joey.
好吧 跟我讲讲这个女孩 凯莉
Uh, okay, so tell me about this girl, Kelly.
多大了 得了什么病
How old is she, what disease does she have?
她今年32岁 被诊断为
She's 32, and she tested positive for being
超级生我气 医生认为
super mad at me, and the doctors prescribed
需要一个疗程的J-Mac Z-Pak治疗
a round of J-Mac Z-Pak.
街头顽童两位成员的简称
玉米糖 提高戒备
Candy corn. Candy corn.
玉米糖 : 很难吃的万圣节糖果
会议室这边出现了玉米糖
We have a candy corn situation
重复一遍 玉米糖
in the conference room. I repeat... candy corn.
不不不 不是玉米糖 我不是
No, no, no, no, no. I am not candy corn. I am not. I am
我是一个相当健全的皮肤科医生
a perfectly balanced dermatologist
只是需要你帮我挽回一位朋友
who just needs help winning back a friend.
你真的是皮肤科医生
Are you really a dermatologist?
是的 我父亲和我有非常成功的临床经验
Yes. My father and I have a very successful practice.
- 你会除纹身吗 - 当然
- Do you do tattoo removals? - Of course.
花生糖果 一切安好 重复
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表