剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
Slow song.
我们来点激♥情♥ 嗯哈
Let's pick it up a little bit, huh?
放点摇摆的歌♥ 摇滚歌♥
A little bit of swing dance, big band.
那棵会走的杉树 把气氛都毁
That walking redwood ruins everything.
跟我来
Follow me.
噢 天哪 你为我选的这首歌♥
Oh, my God, did you put this on for me?
是的
Yes.
那 我们跳吧
Well, let's do this.
嘿 大伙儿 都朝这两位看过来
Hey, everybody, check out these two!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
等会儿 他不知道怎么跳摇摆舞吗
Wait... does he not know how to swing dance?
- 嘿 你没事儿吧 - 没事吧
- Hey, are you okay? - Okay?
呃 我没事 没事
Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Yeah.
- 这 什么情况 - 怎么了 老兄
- Yeah. What just happened? - Yeah, bro.
你连一个经典的起跳快抱 都不会吗
Can't you execute a classic cradle-me-Harry?
布莱德 你能上别处去摆兄长架子吗
Brad, could you please go big brother somewhere else?
真抱歉 我不会跳摇摆舞
I'm sorry, I don't know how to swing dance.
当你跳到我身上的时候 吓到我了
And when you jumped at me, that was scary.
你为什么要对此撒谎
Why would you lie about that?
我只是想你对我印象深刻而已
I just really wanted to impress you.
我当时有点激动了
I kind of got swept up in the moment.
对不起 我希望这个小谎不会太过分
Sorry, I hope one little fib's not a big deal.
听着 我的上一段恋情就是场灾难
Look, my last relationship was a disaster.
那人又撒谎又出轨
The guy lied and cheated.
艾里逊 我不是那种人
Allison, I am not that guy.
我知道 但是我现在有一堆问题
I know. But I have a mountain of issues
我觉得我还没有准备好
and I don't think I'm ready for this.
我说不出比这更好的话
Couldn't have said it better myself,
因为这就是我说过的话
because I did say it myself.
嘿 大伙 喔
Hey, guys, ooh.
我的继父想发表一下
Um, so my father-in-law wants to give
祝酒词 所以咱能不能让开这块地儿
a toast, so if we could just finish the breakup
去别处完成这次分手 非常感谢 好的
off the dance floor? Thank you so much. Okay.
可能这是因为一个错误的时机
Maybe this is just a case of bad timing.
对 还有你的谎言
Yeah, and you lying.
抱歉 信任问题
Sorry. Trust issues.
我要解决这些问题
I'm gonna work on those.
对 我也要更正我自己的问题
Yeah, I'm gonna work through my stuff, too.
嘿 谁知道呢 也许有一天
Hey, who knows? Maybe one day...
我们会再次相遇
Our paths cross again?
那很不错
I'd like that.
美国 美国 美...
USA! USA! U...
我其实很喜欢悉尼的 将来想去那里看看
I'm actually a big fan of Sydney. I want to visit someday.
我听说那个歌♥剧院是个杰作
I heard the Opera House is a marvel.
你的屁♥股♥痛吗
How's your butt?
噢 还行
Oh. It's okay.
呃 你知道吧 他不是你唯一的灵魂伴侣
Well, you know, he's not your only soulmate.
我不会相信你的话 但是...
Not that I believe you, but...
- 咱说的一共有多少个 - 17
- how many are we talking? - 17.
但是有几个是在海啸的洪水区域
But a couple of them are in the flood zone of the tsunami
所以要排除掉太平洋西北岸的 所以
that takes out the Pacific Northwest, so, uh,
事实上 只有15个
actually, it's 15.
给你屁♥股♥一个冰袋 好不
Let's put some ice on that tukhus, huh?
我们明天再去溜冰
We're going roller skating tomorrow.
你不是说要后退一点的吗
Oh, what happened to hands off?
呃 我尝试了5分钟 不适合我
Eh, I tried that for five minutes, it's not me.
事实上 我需要进入你大房♥子的钥匙
In fact, I'm gonna need a key to the big house.
- 不可能 - 我能多要一点酒票吗
- Not gonna happen. - Can I have some more drink tickets?
- 你在跟我开玩笑吗 - 就当为了朋友
- Are you kidding me? - They're for a friend.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这时候不应该跟你开玩笑
Bad time to lie to you.
所以 你要警告一些人注意海啸吗
So, should you warn someone about the tsunami?
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no,
我从来不跟天气部门扯上关系
I never get involved with the weather department.
嘿 怎么了 约翰 看到小李了吗
Hey, what's up, John? Seen Lee?
警♥察♥整顿了这个公园
Cops did a sweep of the park.
他在树下被抓走了 去了精神病院
He ended up in Cedars. Psych ward.
我们的小李 野餐桌小李
Our Lee? Picnic Table Lee?
他不停地告诉警♥察♥ 他必须得呆在这儿
He kept telling them he had to be here
因为他是个守护天使
because he was a guardian angel.
喔 那 那真是有点疯
Wow. Well, that's crazy.
该死
Damn!
在这里失去太多好的守护天使了
Lost too many good angels to Cedars.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表