剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
我得阻止他们接吻
I gotta stop that smooch!
所以
So...
昨天的比赛怎么样
how 'bout that game last night?
真是紧张刺♥激♥
Real nail-biter.
我们赢了44分
We won by 44 points.
但是开头那部分
But the beginning parts of it
才是我想要说的
is what I'm talking about.
那可是有点势均力敌
That was kind of touch-and-go there for a...
我们可以别做这个吗
Hey, could we not do this?
很明显 你弄出一大堆问题
Obviously, you've opened up a can of worms,
因为你觉得我情感不足
'cause you don't think I'm emotional.
好吧
Okay.
你…我们深入点说
Do you... let's, let's go deeper.
好啊 挺好
Okay. Cool.
好啊 挺好
Okay, cool.
我们…要我先开始吗
let's do... should I start this,
- 还是你想 - 今天看见了一只蝴蝶
- or do you want to... - Saw a butterfly today.
那很好
That is nice.
它很漂亮
It was... pretty.
它们很漂亮
They are pretty.
它很孤单
And it was alone,
这也让我想起了我有多孤单
which reminded me how alone I feel.
爸爸 这真是…我很抱歉
Dad, that's so... I'm so sorry.
- 对你来说一定很难熬吧 - 也许
- That's got to be hard for you. - Maybe...
我一直在对付这个愚蠢的订婚派对
I'm helping out with this stupid engagement party
因为我想
because I want to...
能够有时间和琳达相处
spend time with... Linda.
她很漂亮 就像蝴蝶一样
Who's pretty, like a butterfly.
如果我约她的话
How would it make you feel
你会怎么想
if I were to ask her out?
我觉得很好啊
I think it's great
这是你敞开心扉对我表现出
that you're opening up to me
对妈妈的亵渎
about disgracing Mom's memory.
所以 我站在那里
So, I'm standing there
站在地上一个白色的小五角星的上面
over the little white pentagon on the ground...
本垒板
Home plate.
然后 我手上拿着我的手杖
And, uh, I got my swinging stick in my hand...
看起来挺自然的
That looks very natural.
有个人站在小山上
And the dude on the little hill over there...
投手吗
The pitcher?
投了个力度过大的板球
Lobs the oversized cricket ball.
你永远猜不到接下来发生了什么
Never guess what happens next.
那个澳大利亚人三振出局了吗
The Aussie struck out?
球棒正正好从我手中甩了出去 差点砸到小孩
Bat flew right out of my hand, almost hit a kid.
每个人都很生气
Everyone was very pissed off.
这其实没什么
That's okay.
只要继续用你的语言讲体育吧
Just keep brutalizing our sports terms.
我很喜欢你的口音
I love your accent.
你知道吗 我本来不应该在这里继续待
You know, I wasn't supposed to be here
呃 大概再待一年
for, like, another year,
但我很高兴我的公♥司♥让我留在这了
but I'm really glad my company pushed it up,
因为这里有我们
'cause here we are.
还有
And, uh...
有点像是命中注定一样
sort of feels like fate, or...
这… 这句真够老土
Wow, that's... that's a cheesy line.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想要再来次 "挥杆" 好吗
Um, I'd like another at-swing, please.
应该是说 "击球"
The term is “at bat.”
我跟你说过了
I told you.
你介入他们只会被打脸的
You got involved and it blew up in your face.
你是对的
Oh, you're right.
我想菜鸟有时候
I guess the rookie
也会教懂老手一些事情
taught the veteran something.
小李 小李
Lee? Lee?
我很好
I'm good.
只是在草地上睁着眼打个盹
Just taking an open-eyed grass nap.
那乡村肉酱让我嗨翻天
That pat put me in a good place.
我得去再拿几串珠子
I'm gonna restock on my beads.
好
Okay.
那个四眼小子什么来头
What's up with four-eyes?
他确实很吸引人
He's actually really attractive.
经典的哥哥欺负男朋友的场面又要出现了
Classic big bro hazing.
他叫达伦
His name's Darren.
他真的很棒
He's actually pretty great.
他一定是 被你叫来
Yeah, he must be, in order to get
- 这个突如其来的派对 - 我知道
- the insta-invite to this party. - I know!
你有多喜欢那个呆子
How much do you like that dork?
他的口音虽然很酷 但我还是想欺负他
He's pretty cool with that accent, though. Still hazing.
我想我也许真的喜欢他
I think I really like him.
你知道最近谁也很受打击吗 爸爸
Yeah, you know who else is smitten these days? Dad.
- 什么 - 他最后真的约了琳达吗
- What? - Did he finally ask out Linda?
我妈吗 真的要发生了
My mom? It's finally happening.
- 我们要成为姐妹了 - 好吧 慢点说
- We're gonna be sisters. - Okay. Slow your roll.
- 你怎么会知道这个 - 我不知道
- How do you even know about this? - Oh, I don't know.
也许是他装在屋子里的那14个扬声器让她印象深刻了
Maybe the 14 speakers he hung in his house to impress her?
《全职浪子》:道格·里曼执导的喜剧片
自从我爸娶了那个前保姆之后
This is actually perfect timing for my mom,
这是我妈最漂亮的翻身仗了
since my dad just married the old babysitter.
可是这让我觉得很不自在
What about how weird it makes me feel?
谁管你 老爸开心才重要
Nobody cares. This is about Dad being happy.
你拿着那个餐巾纸在干什么
What are you doing to that napkin?
呃 其实 我自己也没察觉到
Uh, you know what? I didn't even know
我下意识就在做这个
I was doing this.
我有话要跟她说
I need to steal her.
听着 孩子 我只想说
Listen, kid, I just want to say
我很抱歉
that I am sorry.
一个商业上的同伴跟我说
A business industry associate pointed out to me
呃 我的一切干涉
that, well, all of my interfering
可能会不利于你
might not be good for you.
从现在开始 我将使用
From now on, I'm going to take
用更加传统的天使守护方法
a more traditional angel approach
站在后退一点的地方
and I'm gonna back off.
通过一些小事例
Based on a small sample
- 我跟你一起的经历 - 艾里逊
- of all my experience with you... - Allison,
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我只醉了一点点
And I'm only half in the bag,
所以我说的都是认真的
so you know it's real.
- 我只想说 谢谢 - 噢
- I just want to thank you. - Oh.
家庭音响好像也没有看起来那么难搞
Home audio's just not as difficult as it looks.
不是因为音箱
Not the speakers.
是这个
For this.
新娘的妈妈
The mother of the bride
总是忘记这些细节而且...
always gets forgotten at these things and...
你真是太贴心了
you're just so sweet.
花是布莱德做的
Brad made the flower.
我知道
I know.
但我是那个想请你共舞的人
But I am the one asking you to dance.
走吧
Let's do it.
达伦 我不确定你还记不记得我
Hey, Darren. I don't know if you remember me,
但我是那个之前在公厕旁边拿着乡村肉酱的人
but I was the one with the pate by the port-a-potty.
- 是的 我记得你 - 那真好
- No, I remember you. - That's sweet.
顺便一提 衣服很正
Nice suit, by the way.
- 你超帅的 宝贝 - 什么
- You are so money, baby. - What?
你超酷的 酷得自己都不知道
You are so money, you don't even know it.
是电影台词
It's a quote.
"全职浪子" 里的 你最喜欢的电影
From Swingers. Your favorite movie.
对 对 没错 "全职浪子"
Yes. Yeah, right. Swingers.
我就是帅
Yeah, I'm the big money.
达伦 抱歉我得走了
Darren, if you'll excuse me,
我得再次违掉一个最近的约
I have to double-renege on a recent promise.
放首慢歌♥
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表