剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
Now, would this lawyer's name happen to be S. Tripper?
脱衣舞男
Stripper?
用来鼓舞士气的么
A little morale boost for the troops?
真是太像 "华尔街之狼" 里的场景了
Oh, so Wolf of Wall Street.
我喜欢那部电影
I love that movie.
伙计们 不
Guys, no.
他真的是个律师
He's a real lawyer.
而且他是性骚扰方面的专家
And his area of expertise is sexual harassment.
在他开始脱衣服之前
Is exactly the kind of thing you'd say
一般都这么说
before he starts stripping.
够了 罗伯特
Enough! Robert.
嗨 感谢你的到来
Hi. Thank you for coming.
你可以开始了
Floor is yours.
大家好 我要开始讲了
Hello, everyone. Uh, I'm just gonna get started.
今天我将就如何创造一个安全舒适的
Uh, I'm gonna give a little presentation today on how
工作环境发表一些看法和建议
to make the workplace a safe and comfortable environment.
这里有点热 哈
It's a little warm in here, huh?
表演开始啦
It's happening.
什么开始了
What's happening?
没什么 没什么要发生
Nothing. Nothing is happening.
我很抱歉 罗伯特 请继续
I'm sorry, Robert. Please continue.
好的 那么 让派对开始吧
All right, well, let's get this party started.
这就是那种表演
Is just the kind of thing
每个脱衣舞男都这么说直到他 脱♥光♥光
every stripper says before he takes it off!
这真是槽糕的措辞
It's an unfortunate turn of phrase.
耶 快脱
Yeah! Take it off!
这到底是什么鬼
Are you kidding me with this?
这座旅馆所有地方都铺满了玫瑰花瓣
Is everything in this hotel covered in rose petals?
那不过是些勒杜♥鹃♥而已
That's just bougainvillea.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, there, you two.
日程上今天我们和你们打
We're scheduled to play against you.
我们叫富勒
We're the Fullers.
对我们温柔点
Well, go easy on us.
这是我换新膝盖之后第一次打网球
This is my first time playing with the new knee.
新膝盖
The new knee.
这将会是场屠♥杀♥
It's gonna be a bloodbath.
我们该换人击球了
Let's call a switch-out.
我们能交流下么
Can we be communicating, please?
搞什么
Really?
哦 该死
Oh, come on!
你到底在干什么 哥们
Where were you on that one, buddy?
我需要你 你给我过来
I need you. I need you here.
天哪 你整晚都在工作吗
My God, have you been working all night?
你到底喝了多少
How many bottles of...?
我喝了足以维持85个小时的能量
I drank 85 hours of energy.
为什么
Why?
你告诉我要把它做完
You told me you wanted this done.
而我想向你展现奇迹
And I wanted to pull off a miracle for you.
现在我可以说
And now I can say...
我就知道奇迹
And I don't think this phrase
并不是不可实现的
has ever backfired before...
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
改变已经发生了 各位
Changes are happening, people.
好了 艾美
Okay, Amy,
展现魔法吧
show us the magic.
艾美
Amy?
- 在 艾里逊 - 我一个病人也没有
- Yes, Allison? - I have no patients.
也有 "我一点耐心也没有" 的意思
我知道 你个性如此
I know, and it's a character flaw.
这就是为什么我必须通宵把这个做好
That's why I had to stay all night to get this done.
不 我是指病人 过来看病的人
No, I have no patients...People coming in.
今天我的日程上什么也没有
I have nothing on my calendar today.
仔细一看 哦 这个月我都没有预约
In fact, oh, our entire month is clear.
- 什么 - 你做了什么
- What? - What have you done?
呃 我很抱歉 我不知道到底发生了什么
Well, I'm sorry, I don't, I don't know what happened.
也许 呃 我弄丢了所有的预约
Maybe, uh, I lost all the appointments
在我更换系统的时候
when I migrated the system...
我记得你说知道自己在干嘛
I thought you said you knew what you were doing.
看上去日程表上10点15
It looks like there's one appointment
有一个预约
on the calendar at 10:15.
让我们看看是谁
Let's see who it is.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
搞什么
What the hell?
我没把预约删掉
Well, I didn't erase the appointments,
只是一不小心把它们都腾到了
I just accidentally moved them all
礼拜五的10点15
to Friday at 10:15.
在六分钟之内
In six minutes.
真是个超级预约
It's a super appointment.
我在另一边
See you guys on the other side.
与你们汇合
Of the partition.
我要到前线去
I'll be up front.
赢得好 赢得好
Great win, guys, great win.
40周年纪念日快乐
And happy 40th anniversary.
我都不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened out there.
我知道了... 可能是因为你
Oh, I have an idea... Maybe it's because you
把我的球都抢光了
stole every shot of mine.
我应该负责这一边
I'm supposed to do one side
而你该负责另外一边
and you're supposed to do the other.
你都不知道怎么打双打的吗
Don't you know how doubles works?
我通常都是单打啊
I normally play singles.
看的出来 你这个搭档真是糟透了
Yeah, I can tell. You're a terrible partner.
我是个糟糕的搭档
I'm a terrible partner.
我是说 没事的 打网球而已
I mean, it's okay. It's just tennis.
- 可是 是啊 - 不 不
- But, yeah. - No, no.
真的不能再真
It's 100% true.
这可不是什么好事
This cannot be right.
嘿 听好了 大家
Hey, listen up, folks.
我只是想代表富勒兄弟血液科
I just want to apologize for the wait
为你们需要等候而道歉
on behalf of Fuller Brothers Hematology.
那还不是这家办公室的名字
And that is not the name of this office.
为嘛我就不能上次心
Why can't I get that right?
好了 有谁喜欢看魔术的
Okay, who likes magic, huh?
你能把我的皮疹变走吗
Can you make my rash disappear?
不行 可我确实看见了25美分在
No, but I do see a quarter be...
那边看上去被感染的无以复加了
Wow, that looks super infected.
艾里逊 这个小兄弟得下一个治疗
Allison, this dude needs to go next.
不行 艾美 我得按照字母顺序来
No, Amy, I have to go alphabetically.
我的妈妈咪
Oh, oh, God!
杰里米 跟我来
Jeremy, come with me.
这真是太可怕了
This is a disaster.
别担心 你家天使有办法
Don't worry, your angel's got a plan.
别给我按火警警报
Don't touch the fire alarm.
你家天使又没有办法了
Your angel does not have a plan.
天了噜
Holy crap.
你能来这太好了 老爸
Oh, I am so glad you're here, Dad.
这都是我的失误
This is all my fault.
我们晚点再聊这个
We'll talk about that later.
现在 我们只需要
Right now, we just need to
搞定这些病人 行吗
get through these patients, okay?
你觉得这样行吗
What do you think...
你负责这半边休息室
you take this half of the waiting room
我负责另外半边
and I'll take the other.
听起来是个好办法
Sounds like a plan.
保罗·本扬的妹妹
Paul Bunyan's sister,
Paul Bunyan:美国传说中的英雄伐木工 身材高大
去冰柜里
go to the freezer,
给我拿些紧急冰激凌蛋糕 动起来
get me the emergency ice cream cake, stat!
每人都有一块
Everybody gets a piece.
是只有一个留紧急状况用吗
Is there just the one emergency,
就是那个冰激凌蛋糕
uh, ice cream cake?
因为某人昨天晚上好像吃掉了
Because someone might've eaten it last night.
嘿
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表