剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
I just didn't think I'd lose you on the horizon
加点茶
More tea
最后 假如马文是个病人
And, finally, let's say that Marv is a patient
他有一个预约
and he has an appointment
"提醒 星期五早上十点十五
"Reminder. You have a 10:15 a.m. appointment
您有一个胫骨伸长的预约"
on Friday for a shin lengthening."
只是逗个乐
Just a crowd pleaser
然后你需要按 "Y"
And you would text "Y"
来确认
to confirm
哈
Huh
它还会自动地在预约的十五分钟前
It also automatically sends a reminder to doctors
给医生发一个提醒
15 minutes before each appointment
欢迎来到2016 人类
Welcome to 2016, people
南希 你觉得好吗
Nancy, better for you
这可以省出更多的时间让我花在戴夫身上吗
Will this give me more time to look at Dave
当然 我们都应该花更多时间在戴夫身上
Yeah, we should all have more time to look at Dave
我喜欢她
I like her
我可以在一个星期内把所有系统建好
I could set the whole thing up in a week for
只要三万五千美元
say, $35,000
- 不行 - 八百块
- Nope. - 800 bucks
那么 我们在价钱上
So there's some
还有商量的余地吗
wiggle room there in the price
爸爸 我们能让艾美
Dad, can we let Amy
把所有东西都转换成新系统吗
convert everything to the new system
- 我会考虑考虑 - 爸爸
- I'll think about that one. - Dad
这不需要用脑子 这正是我们需要的
It's a no-brainer. This is exactly what we need
我说了我会考虑
I said I'll think about it
我对你的考虑已经厌烦了
I-I'm tired of thinking about it
我们已经考虑了六个月了
We've been thinking about it for six months
就这么干吧
Let's just do it
- 艾美 你被雇了 - 嘿噢
- Amy, you're hired. - Hey-o
- 不 并没有 - 时刻准备着
- No, you're not. - Standing by
你不能独自决定雇佣谁
You can't make hiring decisions without me
为什么不可以 你总是独自决定雇佣谁啊
Why not? You make them without me all the time
那是因为我知道什么最适合这里
That's because I know what's best around here
我已经干这一行二十五年了
I've been running the practice for 25 years
是啊 事实证明 三年里
Yeah, and it shows. In three years
你从没有听取我的任何一个建议
you haven't listened to a single one of my ideas
好吧 我们不要在员工面前这样
All right, let's not do this in front of the staff
听我说 不如你到你的办公室
I'll tell you what... Why don't you go to your office
- 稍微的休息一下 - 啥
- and relax a little bit? - What?
你真的要把我叫回自己的房♥间是吗
Are you actually sending me to my room
你在这里真的只是把我当做女儿
You really do see me as a daughter around here
而不是一个搭档
and not a partner
我可以做出很多的改变
I could make so many great changes
如果你可以后退一步的话
if you would just step back
好吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what
我会和布莱德一起去旅馆
I'm gonna go to the hotel with Brad
在这周接下来的几天里
I'm gonna leave the office in your hands
我会把办公室交给你打理
for the rest of the week.
你可以随心所欲的去做任何改变
You should make as many changes as you'd like.
哦 它一定会脱胎换骨的
Oh, there's gonna be changes.
嘿 你看见了么
Hey, do you mind?
股市行情
Personal finances.
纳斯达克简直涨疯了
NASDAQ's going crazy.
- 还不到时候 - 好吧
- Not the time. - Okay.
第一天
Day one.
艾里逊君临天下 我真是兴奋极了
The reign of Allison... I am so excited.
我也是 我爸爸回来后
Me, too. My dad is gonna see
一定会发现办公室焕然一新了
some serious changes when he gets back.
今天是个大日子 我本想准备个礼物的
Well, it's a big day and I'd get you a present,
不过在三周年纪念日我已经给过了
but I already got you that thing for the third anniversary.
对哦 那片纸
Right, the piece of paper.
是跟单号♥
Yeah, tracking number.
这都是些什么
What's with all the stuff?
我给我的工作区准备的 太多了吗
It's for my work area. Too much?
第一天我们要做什么
So, what's the day one agenda?
椅子赛车 庆祝派对 脱衣舞贺礼
Chair races? B-day party? Strippergrams?
脱衣舞必不可少 对吧
There's always strippergrams, right?
我很后悔在雇了你之后才问这个问题
I am so regretting asking you this after I've hired you,
你以前在办公室工作过么
but have you ever worked in an office before?
没有 但是作为预备
Nope, but in preparation,
我看了 "华尔街之狼"
I did watch Wolf of Wall Street.
而且我现在超兴奋的
And I am super psyched.
还有点喝高了
And a little baked.
我们今天不用尿检 对吧
We're not pee-testing today, are we?
我很高兴你重新考虑了 爸爸
I'm so glad you reconsidered, Dad.
我们还没进行过真正意义上的父子旅行
We've never done an actual dudes' trip before.
而这还将延续
And the streak will continue.
看来酒店没听我的
Looks like they did not get my note
把房♥间变成浪漫小屋了
to de-romanticize the room.
好吧 我们得把这些玫瑰花瓣弄走
All right, we need to get rid of these rose petals,
我们的浴巾也不该在接吻
and our beach towels shouldn't be kissing.
我要打个电♥话♥给南希看看办公室的情况
I'm just gonna check with Nancy at the office.
把电♥话♥放下
Put that phone away.
你是在度假 有艾里逊顶着
You are on vacation. Allison is covering.
让她办她的事 我们玩我们的
Let her do her thing. Let us do ours.
你干什么
Why?
更衣室狂欢
Locker room high jinks.
开始了
It started.
哦 对了 我们的套餐里有一大堆
Oh, that's right, we get a bunch of, uh,
活动可以做 让我看看
activities with our package... Let's see here.
我们两兄弟应该先
Shall we start bro-ing out
来几场网球混合双打么
with a little bit of mixed doubles tennis?
在植物园里品尝情人酒和甜蜜奶酪
Lovers' wine and cheese tasting in the botanical garden?
这些都是给情侣准备的活动啊
These are all pretty much couples-oriented.
不过瑜伽课程看起来很令人放松
Although the yoga looks relaxing.
嘿 为什么我们不先喝几杯呢
Hey, why don't we just start with a couple of drinks?
干杯庆祝下 我儿子把我带出办公室散心
I want to toast my boy getting me out of the office.
我喜欢你的主意
I like where your head's at.
看看我们有什么
See what they got here.
就让狂欢从
Get this party started
一些覆盆子香槟开始
with some raspberry champagne-skis.
我去找些威士忌 再弄个小床
Let me go get some whiskey and a cot.
我提的要求他们一个都没听
They didn't listen to anything I told them!
哇 你已经把你的工作区装点好了 用的一大堆
Wow, you've really decked out your workspace with a lot of...
海豚照片
dolphin pictures.
我真是爱死它们了 我也不知道为什么
I just love them. I don't know why.
我上辈子是个海豚天使
I was a dolphin angel in my last life.
好吧 你继续 我要你在今天之内
All right, carry on. Also I need you to transfer
把我的预约都转到
all of my appointments into the calendar
日程表上
before the end of the day.
今天之内
By the end of today?
那得奇迹发生才有可能
Well, that would take a miracle.
你不是声称能创造奇迹么
Isn't that what you claim you do?
正中要害
Touché.
你知道你不必一下子就改变所有事吧
You know you don't have to make all these changes at once?
多谢提醒
Thanks for the input,
不过老娘自有妙计
but Mama Bear's got a plan.
好了 所有人 都到这来 是的
All right, everybody, gather around, yep.
我有个惊喜给你们
I've got a little surprise.
太好了 我要庆祝什么
Great, what are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝我们将通过一场
Well, we are celebrating our increased awareness
性骚扰知识讲座来提升我们
of liability and responsibility to each other
对彼此间责任和义务的认识
with a sexual harassment seminar.
是的 一个当地公♥司♥的律师将到这来
Yeah, a lawyer is going to come here from a local firm,
帮我们搞清楚在工作场所什么是得体的
and he's gonna go over what is and is not appropriate
而什么是有失体面的
in the workplace.
我知道这是什么了
Oh, I know what this is.
这是我第一天工作的惊喜
This is a surprise for me for my first day of work.
然后这个律师的名字叫做 "脱·衣舞" 吗
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表