剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
Now, are we swiping this guy right?
相信你的直觉 它怎么说
Trust your gut. What does it say?
我的直觉告诉我 与他共舞
My gut's telling me to dance with him.
好 这是第一步 第二步就是吻他
Well, then that is step one. Step two is to kiss him.
因为除非你亲了 你才能确定 好吗
Because you will not be certain until you do, okay?
好的
Okay. Hey.
还没有你妹妹的消息
Hey. There was no answer at your sister's.
对 她和艾美出去了
Uh, yeah, she went out with Amy.
我就知道她没有生病
I knew she wasn't sick.
她撒谎超差的
She's a horrible liar.
对 她总是用6:19
Yeah. She always uses the time 6:19.
每个人都有他的特点
Everybody's got their tells.
就比如你会焦虑不安
It's like you with the flop sweat.
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
对 搬出去
Yeah, moving out.
找了个新住处
Got a new place.
- 真的吗 - 难以置信吧 老爸
- Really? - Yeah. It's incredible, Dad.
阳台 崭新的厨房♥
Balcony, brand-new kitchen,
通向大概是温泉的屋顶
rooftop access to, like, a pool and spa.
听起来很贵呀
Sounds expensive.
我知道 你会觉得这很贵
I know. You think it would be.
- 但才不贵 - 不贵吗
- But it's not. - No?
只是 你说的 工作进度有点慢
It's just you said things were kind of slow at work.
不 工作情况很好
No, work's good.
我 我昨天卖♥♥了七套房♥子
I, uh, I sold seven houses yesterday.
布莱德
Brad.
我搞砸了 爸爸 我搞砸了
I messed up, Dad. I messed up.
我也不知道怎么了 艾美告诉我
I don't know what happened. Amy was telling me
随心而行 紧接着我意识到
about going with my gut and the next thing I know,
我签了一份为期两年的租约 预付六个月
I'm signing a two-year lease. Six months down.
艾美是始作俑者
Amy's behind this?
这女人到底是谁呀
Who is this woman?
我试着谷歌♥搜索她
I tried to Google her.
一无所获
Nothing.
谷歌♥无所不知
Google knows everything.
我告诉你 这太奇怪了
I tell you, it was so weird
我联♥系♥了我这个警♥察♥朋友
I called this cop friend of mine, huh?
请他帮忙做背景调查
Asked him to do a background check.
也许他有所收获
Maybe he's got something.
- 喂 - 杰里
- Hello? - Jerry. Hey.
有关艾美的身份有什么收获吗
Uh, anything on that Amy character?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
原来这个女人有很多记录
Turns out that woman's got quite a record.
我就知道
I knew it.
都是些轻罪
They're all misdemeanors,
老实说大多这样的犯罪
and honestly I've never heard of
我以前听都没听过
most of these crimes before.
裸得不能更裸
Aggravated nudity.
冒充车辆
Impersonating a vehicle.
猥亵的商店扒手
Indecent shoplifting.
是个奇怪的前科犯
That is a weird rap sheet.
我确实找到了她现在的住所
I did find her current residence...
是去伯奇伍德路上的一个小客栈
It's a halfway house over on Birchwood.
她说她住在一间漂亮的公♥寓♥里
She said she lived in a beautiful doorman building.
话说回来 我还发现
Anyway, I also found
她文件里的一个视频
a video in her file.
我刚把链接发给你
I just sent you the link.
好极了 我们现在就看看
Great, we'll look at it now.
什么 你不能为我服务吗
What? You can't serve me?
为什么 我穿了衬衫也穿了鞋
Why? I have a shirt and shoes on.
哇奥 我刚看到后面有一只老鼠
Whoa, I just saw a rat back there.
少来了
Oh, come on. Oh.
好吧 确实是
Okay, yeah.
我现在得给那个猥亵的商店扒手打个电♥话♥
I'd have to call that indecent shoplifting.
多谢 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
多谢 太感谢了
Thanks. Thanks very much.
好吧 我准备
All right, I'm gonna...
我现在要尽量不被吓唬到
I'm gonna try not to freak out, here.
这... 嘿 老爸 这...
It's... hey, Dad, it's...
♪ 都会好的 ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ 因为没事的 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's all right ♪
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我在唱妈妈以前经常会给你唱的歌♥
I'm singing the song that Mom used to sing to you
能让你在为我们担心过头的时候
to relax you when you were being
能放松下来
a little bit over-protective of us.
♪ 没事的 ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
我可不记得她唱歌♥的时候
I don't remember her doing it
还有这么多眼神交流
with this much eye contact.
♪ 没事的 ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ 玩的开心点... ♪
♪ Have a good time... ♪
你女儿真的没事
Your daughter is just fine.
大鸟偷了我的手表
Big Bird stole my watch.
Big Bird:芝麻街里的角色 很像艾美
艾里逊和一个罪犯在一起
Allison is with a criminal.
她们去哪了
Where'd they go?
- 奥拉... - 闭嘴
- Aura... - Stop that.
不 是奥拉 是一个叫奥拉地地方
No, it's Aura. It's a place called Aura.
好的 快点 走吧
All right, come on, let's go.
没问题
Okay.
能跳舞真好
It's really good to be dancing.
去年 我出了一起严重车祸
Last year, I got in a pretty bad car accident.
那还用说
Oh, totally!
卡戴珊姐妹究竟是怎么了
What is up with the Kardashians?
抱歉 要是我能
Sorry, if I could just, uh...
我女儿 我很抱歉
My daughter, it's... I'm so sorry.
其实 老爸 让我来搞定
Actually, let me take care of this, Dad.
- 行啊 - 怎么了...
- Okay. - What's up...
凯文 今天门看得怎么样
Kevin. How's the door tonight?
我以前在大学里也是做
I used to do a little road-housing
管门房♥的 所以...
back in college, so...
老爸现在也被吓到了
So Pops is freaking out,
他女儿在里面
His daughter's in there,
他觉得她可能遇上麻烦了
he thinks she might be in a little bit of trouble.
我希望或许我们可以速去速回
I was hoping maybe we could do a quick pop-in.
就稍稍看一眼呢
Give it a little looky-loo?
进去吧
You're good.
感激同为看门狗的可靠
Appreciate the solid from a fellow door dawg.
不行吗
No?
有零钱找50吗
Do you have change for a $50?
一般我都给20消费... 那好吧
Normally, I would tip $20... That's fine.
管他呢
Shuck it.
开什么国际玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这就是你说的
Oh! Is this what you call
出去买♥♥婴儿食品的吗
going out for formula?
这... 不是你想的那样
It's... not what it looks like?
我的天 你已经结婚了吗
Oh, my God. You're married?
好吧 这只是一个很大的误会
All right, this is all just a big misunderstanding.
行吗 无害不罚
Okay? Uh, no harm, no foul.
她刚刚吻了我老公
She just kissed my husband!
我们都犯过错
Well, we all make mistakes.
你还把婴儿带进夜♥总♥会♥呢 所以...
You brought a baby into a nightclub, so...
我对我所做的这一切感到非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry about all of this.
艾里逊
Allison!
小凯 这里有人打架
Kev, we got a fight on the floor!
嘿 那个宝宝抢了我的项链
Hey, that baby just took my choker.
在这
Uh... that's it.
你倒是玩的开心 宝贝
You've had your fun, baby.
现在把项链交出来吧
Now hand over the choker,
不然我会让你痛不欲生
or I'm gonna make you wish you were never Bjorn.
保安的第一要义...
Rule number one for bouncers...
你要用幽默来化解一场危机
you want to use humor to defuse a crisis.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表