剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
我会收到讯息
I get messages
离你近的时候一清二楚
loud and clear when I'm near you
但是离得远就没那么好
but not so much when I'm far away.
这个有断电按钮吗
Does it have an off button?
今天午餐的时候我感应到一个极其重大的消息
And I got a big old message at that lunch today.
持续警报 在诊所怎么样
Segue way alert. How are things in the office
- 和你♥爸♥爸在一起 - 说重点
- with your dad? - Make your point.
你♥爸♥爸在诊所仍然待你如女儿
Your father treats you like a daughter there,
而不是搭档
not like a partner.
这对一个只去过一次借用卫生间的人来说
That's a pretty intense theory for someone
真是个相当有趣的推测
who's been there once to use the bathroom.
他听你的想法吗
Does he listen to your ideas?
你和我说起过几个月来你一直试图
You mentioned to me that you've been trying
让他更新电脑系统
to get him to update the computer systems for months.
他说了他在考虑
Well, he said he was thinking about it.
典型的爸爸式转移话题
Classic dad deflection.
我们可以有匹小马吗
"Can we have a pony"
好吧 我考虑考虑
"Well, let me think about that one"
小马呢 我还没看到
And how is that pony, huh? I haven't seen it.
在哪呢 你养在外面了吗
Where is it? You keep it off-site?
他永远不会把你当成搭档
He will never treat you like a partner
除非你采取行动
unless you take action.
第一步
And your first step...
雇我去给你们的电脑系统升级
Hire me to update your computer systems.
- 不行 - 为什么 这用不需要用脑子
- No. - Why not? It's a nobrainer
我认为你是个可爱的人
I think you are a lovely person
- 我也觉得你好极了 -但是 即使这样
- And I think you're amazing. - But... that said
你给我的感觉也不像是会办公的料
you don't strike me as the office type
我这样说不只是因为你把
And I'm not just saying that because
三根手指插♥进♥我的花生酱里
you're three fingers deep into my peanut butter
还有 你知道 你没有资格证书
Plus, you know, there's the whole no-qualifications thing
哈 你只需要一个面向纵数据管理
Hmm. What you need is a column-oriented
系统就够了
DBMS database
当然可能它是经过哈希算法处理并随机生成的
Properly hashed and salted, of course
由256位密♥码♥保护着
Secured with a 256-bit encryption
噢 抱歉 我是不是让你小小的人脑受不了了
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I overwhelming your tiny human brain
我的
My
来 给你看看我为我的
Here, let me show you a Web site I built
按♥摩♥练习做的网站
for my massage practice
叫与天使有约
Touched by an Angel
给你
Here you go
哇
Wow
这正是我要找的东西
This is exactly what I'm looking for
额 这个成人广♥告♥不算
Uh, without the adult banner ads
耶 小心你点的地方
Yeah, be careful where you click
好吧
Okay
所以 我们一言为定
So, we have a deal
我会和我爸商量商量
I'll talk to my dad about it
听着 我会走进办公室
Look, I'll come into the office
然后我会建一个演示样本 完全免费
and I'll set up a demo... for free
这只会花一天的时间 完全没有坏处啊
It'll only take a day. There's literally no downside
噢 拜托
Oh, come on
你♥爸♥爸又会怎样呢 把你赶回自己的房♥间吗
What's your dad gonna do, send you to your room
早上好 富勒先生
Good morning, Dr. Fuller
艾美 卡斯 前来报道
Amy Cass reporting for duty
相机在哪里 哈
Where are the cameras? Huh
上帝 在哪儿一定有个相机的
Sweet Lord, let there be cameras
爸爸 我们要谈一谈
Dad, we should talk
南希 我需要一杯咖啡还有氯硝西泮
Nancy, I'm gonna need a coffee and a Klonopin
氯硝西泮: 抗惊吓药
噢 听起来不错
Ooh. Sounds good
来两份 小南
Make that two, Nance
第一季第四集 家庭产业
S01E04 Family Business
你们两个看起来对让我做这个
You two are showing a lot of faith
很有信心 如你们所知我在这里
letting me do this, and just know I will never be
将会非常的专业 就在你们的
anything less than professional here at the
富勒家庭皮肤医院里
Fuller Family Skin House.
错远了 我们叫富勒皮肤科
Not even close. It's Fuller Dermatology
你可以在出去的时候看一看我们的标牌
You can check the sign on your way out
艾美 你能给我们一点时间吗
Amy, can you give us a second
噢 当然可以 好的 我来把东西准备一下
Yeah, oh, absolutely. Yeah, I'll just set stuff up
不要放弃
Yeah. Don't back down
我以为我们已经决定会坐下来好好谈谈
I thought we decided to table
- 关于新系统的事 - 不 是你决定的
- a discussion of a new system. - No, you decided that
我一直想改变它
I've been trying to change it for forever
这个系统已经十五年了
The system is 15 years old
我知道 上周我们才为它准备了庆生蛋糕嘛
I know. Had a cake for it last week
你的回答就是带来一个
Your answer is bringing in
穿着衣服的野生长颈鹿
the vested giraffe from the wild
她事实上很能胜任的
She's actually really qualified
噢
Oh
-我的错 - 爸爸
- My bad. - Dad
给我一秒钟 让我平静一下心脏
Give me a sec. I'm just letting my heart settle
这并没有什么损失
There's literally no downside
她是完全免费的
She's doing it for free
还是觉得很破费 抱歉
Still seems expensive. I'm sorry
装一个完整的新系统
Putting in a whole new system
不是一件谁想做就能做的事
is not something you jump into
所以我们给她一天的时间来装好演示样本
So we give her the day to set up the demo
如果我们喜欢她做的 我们再雇她
If we like what she does, we hire her
完成整个项目
to finish the project
好吧
Okay
- 好吧 - 当然
- Okay. - Sure
好极了
Great
准许你了
You're in
我会让你骄傲的
I will do you proud
一个小问题 我什么时候能拿到我的职员处方笺
Quick question, When do I get my employee prescription pad
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late
真是美好的一天
One of those days
你知道你妹妹做了什么吗
You know what your sister did
她雇了她那个神经病朋友 艾美
She hired that crazy friend of hers, Amy
来办公室工作
to work at the office
突然到处都是那个女人
That woman is suddenly everywhere
她就那么突然出现在她生活里
She just sort of dropped into her life
像色情版的欢乐满人间
like a sexual Mary Poppins
这将会成会一个灾难的
It's going to be a disaster
额 可能也会有
Eh, maybe some good
好的结果发生 比如你的妹妹
will come from it, like your sister
终于知道为什么
will finally learn there's a reason
大部分的决定需要我来做了
that I make most of the decisions.
对啊 因为你是父亲
Right, 'cause you're the dad
父亲最了解
Father knows best
你必须掌管所有事
You got to be in charge
- 不是这样的 - 爸爸
- It's not about that. - Dad
我跟着你长大 和一个总是
I grew up with you. It's not easy
想控制所有事的爸爸一起生活并不容易
being around a dad who has to control everything
我在你的大学论文里写了这点
I wrote your college essay about that
你为什么不试着退后一步
Why don't you try stepping back
让艾里逊来做决定
letting Allison have a voice
也许给自己放两天假
Maybe take some time off
我也不清楚 也许从明天开始或其他时候
I don't know, maybe starting tomorrow or something.
- 我不会和你去旅馆的 - 求你了 爸爸
- I'm not going to the hotel with you. - Come on, please, Dad
只是两天而已 我没有和谁约会
It's two days. I'm not dating anyone
我的朋友也没空 我不想成为一个
None of my buddies are free. I don't want to be that weirdo
独自在旅馆饭店里读书的怪人
at the hotel restaurant reading a book by himself.
你总是没办法很好的独自一人
You've always had an issue about being alone
是啊 自从你带我去潜水后
Yeah. Ever since we went snorkeling
我仍然为那件事感到抱歉
I still feel bad about that
你把小艇划走了
You drove the boat away
我后来不觉得好笑了
That joke got away from me
我没料到会在海平线上看不见你
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表