剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
Do you believe there's a force in this world
只想让你幸福
that wants nothing more than for you to be happy?
不管怎样 继续问吧
But go ahead and ask anyway.
如果确实存在这种力量
And if there was such a force,
你觉得这会在一个人身上显现出来吗
do you think it could be manifested in a person?
这个人的使命就是
A person whose mission is
守护你的人生
to safeguard your journey through this world?
你知道的 就比如
You know, like, uh,
在你被车撞之前警告你
intervene before you get hit by a bus
诸如此类
or something like that.
听起来你像是在描述守护天使
It sounds like you're describing a guardian angel.
我说的就是这个
That's exactly what I'm describing.
你究竟想要什么
What exactly do you want?
艾里逊医生
Dr. Allison,
我们还没有正式介绍过
we have not been formally introduced.
我是艾美 而且 宝贝
I'm Amy, and, honey...
我是你的守护天使
I'm your guardian angel.
呃 听着
Uh... look...
- 我是一名皮肤科医生 - 我知道
- I am a skin doctor. - I know.
我觉得你需要找的是一名精神科医生
I think what you need is a psychiatrist.
或者是清醒的过你的生活
Or maybe a sober living arrangement.
你妈在412天前去世
Your mother died 412 days ago.
尽管你不承认这一点
And though you won't admit it,
她是你最好的朋友
she was your best friend.
从那以后你就让自己埋头工作
And since then you've buried yourself in work,
沉湎于一段感情
buried yourself in a relationship
和一个工具男谈恋爱
with a guy who's a bit of a tool.
亲爱的 只是意见而已
It's an observation,
并不是批评什么
honey, it's not a judgment.
你第一次月经是在 "红" 龙虾餐厅
Got your first period at Red Lobster,
这真是太讽刺了
which is super ironic.
打住
Stop!
记得你第一次性高♥潮♥吗
Remember your first orgasm,
你当时偷偷放了个屁
when you farted just a little bit?
天哪
Oh, my God!
太尴尬了
Oh, man, so embarrassing!
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all that stuff?
我一直关注着你
I've been watching you.
这就是我们的工作
It's what we do.
我们照看灵魂
We watch over souls.
而你的灵魂很不可思议
And yours is amazing.
这些事你很容易就能在网上了解到
You could've easily found that stuff online.
我朋友不管什么都在Facebook分享
My friends over-share on Facebook.
真的 而我是个电脑奇才
That's true, and I am a whiz at the computer.
尤其擅长Photoshop
Especially Photoshop.
来看看这个 我的头
Check this out... my head
在吉赛尔·邦辰的身上
on Gisele Bundchen's body.
Gisele Bundchen : 巴西超模 身材超棒
你觉得怎么
What do you think?
作为圣诞卡送给人不错嘛 不是吗
Christmas card material? No?
所以你一直在网上跟踪我
So you've been cyber-stalking me?
- 我猜你还知道我的密♥码♥ - 也许吧
- I suppose you know my password? - Maybe.
或者 我可能是天使 肩负着
Or... I may be an angel whose mission it is to
守护你一生的使命
safeguard your journey through this world.
这完全取决于
It all depends
你相信什么 艾里逊
on what you believe, Allison.
好吧
Okay.
下次再会 小天使 是的 好吧
See you later, angel lady. Yeah. Okay.
小心
Look out!
有车 天哪
Bus! Oh, my God!
不 不 没有车 我很抱歉
No, no, no bus. I'm so sorry.
我在看东西 我的错
I'm seeing things. My fault.
好吧 对不起 不碰你
Okay. I'm sorry. No touching, either.
我觉得轻飘飘的 我以为有一辆车冲过来
I'm buzzed. I thought I saw a bus.
我醉了 亲爱的 这可是薄荷甜酒
I'm loaded. It's the creme de menthe, honey.
让你不知不觉间醉醺醺
It sneaks up on ya.
早上好 弗里西亚
Morning, Felicia.
晒得好黑呀 爸爸
Holy sunburn, Dad!
你在沙漠上迷了几天呀
How many days were you lost in the desert?
- 我今天早上打了高尔夫 - 噢 爸爸
- I played a quick nine this morning. - Aw, Dad,
拜托 我们是皮肤科医生 又不是寓言故事
come on, we're dermatologists, not cautionary tales.
你知道的 我还没有收到
Hey, you know, I still haven't received
你参加乔迁聚会的回复
your RSVP to the housewarming party.
我觉得你的新房♥子够温暖了
I think your house is plenty warm.
宝贝 真的有必要加个失业的男友吗
Is it really necessary to add an unemployed boyfriend, honey?
我和伊文就要搬到一起了 这是肯定的了
Evan and I are moving in together, it is happening,
然而我想你来
and I want you there.
我当然会来
Of course I'm coming.
非常好 你会带人吗
Great. Are you bringing anyone?
不 不带
No, no.
一个人单飞 像只金鹰
Flying solo... like a golden eagle.
谚语: Eagles fly alone, but sheep flock together. 鹰爱独飞 羊爱群
你知道你可以带谁来吗
You know who you could bring?
俱乐部的戴娜 她看起来很酷
Uh, Dana from the club. Yeah, she seems cool.
她太矮了
She's too short.
你也不见得高
Have you seen yourself lately?
确实如此 我们要是有孩子 肯定是赛马骑师
Exactly. If we had kids, they'd be jockeys.
赛马骑师要求矮个子
那么专题会上那个可爱的儿科医生怎么样
Oh, what about that cute pediatrician from the conference?
如果你也和医生约会的话 那我就约
Oh, I'll date a doctor if you do.
爸爸 拜托 妈妈已经去世一年多了
Dad, come on, it's been over a year since Mom died.
我不是要强迫你
I'm not trying to pressure you.
但也许是时候重回情场
But it might be time to get out there.
你是紧张吗
Are you nervous?
因为你是一名贝弗利山的皮肤科医生
'Cause you're a Beverly Hills skin doctor.
贝弗利山 : 全美最昂贵的住♥宅♥市场
一定会很多人抢着要你
There's going to be a stampede.
别这样说嘛 害我都脸红了
Well, now you're making me blush.
我也想找个适合你的 银行的史黛西
I wish I could tell. Stacy from the bank.
够了吧 如果你不介意的话
And we're done. If you'll excuse me now,
我要去用涂些芦荟护肤了
I'm gonna go dunk my head in some aloe.
沃蓝达不错哟 伊文的主意吗
Sweet Volt. Evan's idea?
雪佛兰沃蓝达 : 一款全能环保车型
你知道他们怎么说一个
You know what they say about a guy
碳足迹小的男人吗 鸡鸡也小
with a small carbon footprint... small penis.
碳足迹指的是由企业机构或个人引起的温室气体排放
好了 我正式把你定为是跟踪狂了
Okay, we're officially in a stalker situation.
临时计划 你 我 胡里奥的酒吧
Impromptu plan. you, me, Julio's Cantina.
你对上一次在工作日喝鸡尾酒是什么时候
When's the last time you had a weekday margarita?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我早上六点刚上了单车课程
I've got a 6:00 a.m. spin class.
另外 我对糖份没什么兴趣
Plus, I'm off sugar.
我这里有抗组胺药或者肾上腺素
I have an antihistamine or EpiPen here somewhere,
"抗组胺药" "肾上腺素" 都是抗过敏药
-因为我对玩笑过敏 -因为你对玩笑过敏
'-Cause I'm allergic to fun. -Because you're allergic to fun.
听着 我知道我们才刚认识
Listen... I know we just met
我们也愉快的开了玩笑
and we're having a great time making jokes, but
但是我真的有些事 需要和你谈谈
I have something really intense I need to talk to you about.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
好吧 我没有得癌症
Okay, I don't have cancer.
糟糕的谎话
Terrible lie.
- 真不该说这个 - 你只是假装患癌吗
- Never should've said it. - You just faked cancer?
过去的就让它过去吧 好吗
Let's leave the past in the past, okay?
我不知道还有什么办法能让你来这里
I didn't know any other way to get you here.
所以你不得不撒谎吗
Oh, so you had to lie?
严格来说 我们决不应该出面干涉
Technically, we're never supposed to intervene
人类的生活
in a human's life.
这是某种天使的法则吗
Oh, is that some sort of angel rule?
事实上 是这样 对
As a matter of fact, it is, yes.
我们应该远远的帮忙 不动声色
We're supposed to help from afar, be subtle about things.
你知道的 就像植入一种鼓励的想法
You know, like implant an inspirational thought,
或者把你推向
or nudge you towards the conditioner
赋予头发完美弹性的护发素
that would give your hair that perfect bounce.
- 潘婷吗 - 不用谢
- The Pantene? - You're welcome.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表