剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
我们走
Let's go.
我确实我买♥♥了婴儿食品 就在...
I did get the formula, it's in the...
你究竟把我弄进什么破事里来了 艾美
What the hell did you get me into, Amy?
好了 你们俩在这干嘛呢
Okay, what are you two even doing here?
只是觉得你可能想知道
Just thought you might want to know
你这个朋友 这个欢快的金发女巨人
your friend here, the Jolly Blonde Giant,
有过案底
has a criminal record.
小事
Oh, tiny stuff.
大多数都是在我年轻时候
And most of it was when I was young
大概40岁的样子
and in my 40s.
说你是怎么偷了我的手表的
Tell how you stole my watch.
我没有偷你的手表
I did not steal your watch.
你又是怎么醉醺醺的像个小熊维尼
And how you drunkenly Pooh-Beared it all up
在甜甜圈店里摇摇晃晃的
inside of a donut shop.
我没有偷你的表
I did not steal your watch.
你怎么不告诉我们
Why don't you tell us about
你是怎么跟我们撒谎说你住的地方的
how you lied to us about where you live.
行了 到底发生什么事了
All right, what the hell is going on?
艾里逊 别这样 你了解我的
Allison, come on. You know me.
我知道你说你是我的朋友
I know you said you were my friend.
可我的朋友不会对我撒谎
But my friends don't lie to me.
行 亲爱的 我想你能相信我
Okay, honey, I want you to trust me,
那为何不一起去我住的地方看看呢
so why don't we all go over to my place?
你可以看看我住在哪 了解我的一切
You can see where I live, learn all about me.
毫无保留
I have no secrets.
再给我一次机会 行吗
Give me another chance, okay?
好
Okay.
最后一次
Last chance.
- 走吧 - 好
- Let's go. - Okay.
我们都坐在一辆车里能舒适合适吗
We gonna get all cozy and fit in one car?
圣诞老公公会在这儿留点位置
Santa's got some room right here,
要是你当个乖乖女的话
if you've been a good girl.
调情停不了
I can't stop.
好了 就是这了
All right, this is it.
我就住在这儿
This is where I live.
这是个有监管设施
It's a supervised facility
能让大家变得自立的地方
for people getting back on their feet.
我是这里的一个常驻顾问
I'm a live-in counselor here.
真的吗
Really?
那你是这的一个顾问还是一个住户
So are you a counselor here or are you a resident?
我是个在住的
I am a counselor,
艾里逊
Allison,
顾问
in residence.
那这就是有看门人的豪华大楼
So this is the doorman building?
你可能会觉得是个有安保的小客栈
You may see a halfway house with a security staff,
但是我却觉得是个豪华大楼
but what I see is a grand doorman building.
这儿的人都很好
And the people here are beautiful.
编故事编的不错
That's a great story.
相反的是...
Counterpoint...
这就是我那只被偷的表
here's my stolen watch.
结案 备马
Case closed. Saddle up.
马文 听着
Marv... listen.
我们俩之间发生的事
I felt bad that things between the two of us
一开始就让你很不愉快
got off on the wrong foot,
所以我修好了你的表
so I had your watch fixed.
检查检查
Check it out.
我是打算明天放回你的办公室的
I was going to leave it at your office tomorrow.
请进
Yeah.
这应该就是你的门卫了吧
Ah. This must be your doorman,
来完善一下你的谎话
completing the Park Avenue vibe.
晚十点后禁止访客
No visitors after 10:00 p.m.
这事我会给你记一笔 艾美
I'm marking you down for this one, Amy.
我们正准备要走
We were just leaving.
- 艾里逊... - 晚安 艾美
- Allison... - Good night, Amy.
你也不信我 小帅哥
Et tu, Hot Pockets?
我们也不会再那样做了
We're not doing that anymore.
不会了吗
No?
我很抱歉你只能住这样的新公♥寓♥里
I am sorry you're stuck with this new apartment.
我没事
I'm good.
布莱德...
Brad...
这地方太棒了
this place is incredible!
对啊 贵死了
I know. It's expensive.
嘿 你们俩是新搬过来的吗
Hey, you guys moving in?
对
Yes!
不过只有我一个
Just me, though.
不包括她 她是我妹妹
Not her. Who is my sister.
我们不是情侣
We aren't dating.
对 从来不是 从来没约会过
No. Ever. Never were dating.
我叫布莱德 单身的布莱德
I'm Brad. Single Brad.
嘿 单身布莱德 我是凯蒂
Hey, Single Brad. I'm Katie.
真好 这层楼总算搬来一位男士啦
It'll be so nice to finally have a man on this floor.
这里住的几乎全是妹子
This place is, like, all girls.
我♥干♥过门卫
I used to be a bouncer.
那真好
That's great.
回头见
See you around.
艾美真是绝了
Amy is a genius.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
因为有个可爱的妹子住在附近?
Because one cute girl lives here?
不不不 我是真的觉得我们的生活在变得更好
No, no, no. I really think our lives are getting better.
是你的生活
Yours, yeah.
你看 你有了一个全新的公♥寓♥
I mean, you have this brand-new apartment.
这很好 但艾美对我做什么了?
It's great. But how is Amy good for me?
你昨晚上出门了
You got out of the house last night.
在你吻那个已婚男之前
You had an amazing time.
那个有了老婆又有了孩子的
Before you kissed a married man.
都可算是一段超赞的经历
Who had a wife. Who had a baby.
对了 那个吻真是恶心
That kiss was disgusting, by the way.
真奇怪
It was weird.
我吻他的那一刻 就感觉到不对劲了
It was like it felt wrong the second I did it.
正是如此 你现在知道了他不是对的人
Exactly. Now you know that guy's not right for you.
没错
Yeah.
要是我不知道他是个已婚的渣男
Yeah, I guess would have stared
我还会盯着他的照片
at that guy's profile for a whole week,
看上一个星期
not knowing he was a married dirtbag.
艾美干的
Amy.
天哪 这栋楼的女生都超美
Good God, I want this whole building
走每一步也想用慢镜拍下来看
to move in slow motion.
- 噢 爸爸 恶心 你是..老爸诶 - 我知道的 好吧
- Oh, Dad, gross, you're... Dad. - I know, right?
顺便一提 你可以感谢艾美
You can thank Amy, by the way.
她引导我搬过来的
She turned me onto this place.
我们不要提那个女巨人了吧
Let's not speak of the giant.
但我还是要说
I will say, however,
她好像修好了我的手表
it appears she fixed my watch.
她真修好了
She did fix it?
她回来啦 快进来
She's back! Come on in.
怎么了 你要搬走
What's going on? Are you moving?
对啊 在被驱逐之后
Yeah, seems like the next
逻辑上是得搬走了
logical step after being kicked out.
显然 在带客人过来之后
Apparently, having guests after hours
会引起很多审问
brought on a lot of scrutiny,
哪怕是辅♥导♥员也不能幸免 所以...
even for counselors, so...
我真不敢相信是我们害了你 我很抱歉
I can't believe we got you kicked out. I'm sorry.
我应该告诉过你 我住在一个小旅馆里面
I should have told you that I lived at a halfway house,
但是我最近几周让你的小人类脑瓜
but I've asked your little human brain
运转得太多了
to process so much in the last few weeks,
我觉得你不可能事事周全
I didn't think you could handle it all.
我的小人类脑瓜
My little human brain?
对啊 跟天使的超级计算机完全不一样
Yeah, as opposed to the angel super computer
就在这里运转
I got goin' on right up here.
你是对的
You were right.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表