剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
我的生活有点卡壳了
I've been a little stuck
做出一些决定的感觉
and, uh, it felt really nice
真的很不错
to make some decisions.
但是 你知道的
But then, you know,
你说的那些什么 自己是个天使
you start talking about being an angel
还有什么 你脑里装着台电脑
and how you have this-this computer inside your head
就让我觉得 我到底在跟这个女人一起干些什么
and I'm just like, what the hell am I doing with this woman?
所以...
So...
我只是想问问你...
I am just going to ask you...
你是个疯子吗
are you crazy?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
当然
Yes!
- 嘿 - 嘿 老妹
- Hey! - Hey, sister.
- 我听说你要搬走了 - 是的
- I heard you're leaving. - Yes, I am.
- 你要买♥♥下我的迷你冰箱吗 - 不
- Are you bucking for my mini-fridge? - No.
我只是想说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
这个女人是天赐的使者
This woman is a godsend.
我真为你感到高兴
Aw, I'm really happy for you.
随时打给我 好吗
Call me anytime, okay?
- 我的手♥机♥一直开机 - 好的
- My phone is always on. - Okay.
不过是静音的 所以还是发短♥信♥吧
Mute. So leave a message.
好女生 不过麻烦一大堆
Nice girl. Lots of problems.
吸毒
Nose candy.
不管了
Ah... shuck it.
这可能很疯狂
This is probably nuts,
但是跟你混在一起
but, uh, hanging out with you,
奇怪 好像对我有好处
strangely, seems to be good for me.
布莱德从车♥库♥搬出去了
Brad's moving out of the garage,
所以你要去那里住一段时间吗?
so do you want to crash there for a while?
艾里逊
Allison, wow.
我很乐意
I would love to.
但是你确定 你认真考虑过吗
But are you sure? Have you thought about this?
- 啥都没考虑 - 这才是我的女孩 击掌
- Not at all. - That's my girl. Up top.
- 为什么在拍手 - 我不知道
- Why are you clapping? - I don't know.
随心而行 感觉不错
Going with my gut. Feels good.
我觉得进不去
I don't think it's going to fit.
哦 刚刚好 就这里
Oh, it'll fit. Right there.
你的新房♥客有个箱子
Your new tenant has a box
写着松散的骨头
labeled Loose Bones...?
那是一个项目所需 马文
That's for a project, Marv.
哦 谢谢你今早准时来这
Oh, thanks for being here on time this morning.
我觉得让她搬进来不是个好主意
I don't think her moving in is a good idea.
爸爸 我知道自从我分手后你就一直很担心我
Dad, I know you've been worried about me since the breakup,
我很感谢你
and I appreciate that,
但是我会好起来的
but I'm going to be okay.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局有一张
LAPD has a photograph of her
她在圣塔蒙尼卡高速公路上骑自行车的照片
riding her bicycle on the Santa Monica freeway.
2012车载多人道:必须车载两人以上才可以上其行驶的道路
还是在车载多人道上面
In the carpool lane.
"It's All Right" By Curtis Mayfield
♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
♪ Say it's all right ♪
♪ 都会好起来的♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
♪ Say it's all right ♪
♪ 都会好起来的 ♪
♪ It's all right... ♪
♪ 都会好起来的 ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ 开心起来吧 ♪
♪ Have a good time ♪
♪ 因为一切都会好起来的... ♪
♪ 'Cause it's all right... ♪
自己小心啦 好吗 宝贝
Just be careful, okay, sweetie?
♪ 让我们慢慢来 ♪
♪ We're gonna move it slow ♪
♪ 当灯光暗下来 ♪
♪ When lights are low ♪
♪ 当你慢下来... ♪
♪ When you move it slow... ♪
这就是我的工作台
That's my work bench.
洛杉矶牡蛎之王会过来
Oyster King of L.A. is coming over
而这个小车♥库♥
and this little garage
还不知会发生什么色♥色♥的事呢
ain't gonna know what hit it!
这个窗户是双层的吗 那牡蛎大王叫♥床♥声可大了
These windows are double paint, right? Cause the King is a screamer.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表