剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
I am such an idiot.
我不知道我为什么要为我的道歉大动干戈
I don't know why I had to go so big with my apology.
我知道 你最害怕的不是小丑 蜘蛛和凯莉
I do. Your biggest fear isn't clowns, spiders or Kelly.
而是孤独
It's being alone.
听着 孩子 我知道自从你妈妈去世之后
Listen, kid, I know you probably feel like a lot of people
你觉得好多人都离你而去了
have left you recently, what with your mom passing away
而已伊文和吉尔的出轨
and that fiasco with Evan and Jill,
可能现在你在想着
and maybe now you're thinking that
这种情况又在凯莉的身上发生
it's happening again with Kelly.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
因为我们为顿悟真谛而落泪时得到了奖励
Because we get bonuses for epiphany tears.
我想我一直都感觉很孤独
I guess I have been feeling really alone.
这就是你为何竭尽全力
And that's why you've been doing everything in your power
去补偿给凯莉
to make it up to Kelly,
而事实上你需要做的只是和她坐下来
when all you have to do is sit down
给她一个直接而又
with her, give her a straightforward,
真诚的道歉
honest apology.
即使那意味着
Even if that means
她以后再也不会是你的好朋友
she's not gonna be your friend anymore.
可能你是对的
Maybe you're right.
你知道还有谁会同意我的观点吗
You know who else would agree with me?
你去世的母亲
Your dead mother.
我不会为你哭泣的
I am not going to cry for you.
聪明的孩子
Smart girl.
把这些话留着说给你朋友吧
Save it for your friend.
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!
我的天呐 这又是另外一个巧合吗
Oh, my gosh, is that another coincidence?
你这是在跟我开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
你就是那个匿名的买♥♥家吗
You're the anonymous buyer?
是啊
Yeah.
是 是 就是我
Yeah. Yeah, that's me.
我是买♥♥家
I'm the buyer.
我想我们 我们得面对面讲清楚了
I guess we're, uh... we're going live.
好了 我知道
Okay. I know
我把事情搞太糟了
I screwed up majorly.
不只是生日和求婚
Not just with the birthday and the proposal,
还有作为一个你的朋友
but as your friend.
你是我第一个
You were the first person
除了我家人之外所关心的人
I cared about outside of my family, and
冒着被你数落一番的危险
at the risk of you telling me off,
我想竭尽所能来弥补你
I want to make it up to you in every way I can.
因为我真的不想失去我们之间的这段友情
Cause I really don't want to lose your friendship.
那好吧
Well...
买♥♥一个5000美金的照片会是个很好的开始
buying a $5,000 photograph is a good way to start.
5000美金
$5,000...
是 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
真是个好的开始
That's a good way to start.
就买♥♥张小丑照片
The clown photo?
小丑啊
The clown!
嘿 艾美
Hey, Amy.
你和凯莉怎么样了
So, how'd it go with Kelly?
她请我去当伴娘
She asked me to be a bridesmaid.
我真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
怎么了 不 这是好事
What? No, it's a good thing.
不 真不是 我看见了她挑的裙子...
No, it's really not. I saw the dresses she picked out...
你在那看起来会像一个樱红色的大浆果
You're gonna look like a big ol' fuchsia berry up there.
好吧 多谢警告
Oh, well, thanks for the warning.
谢谢你为我做的一切
And thank you for everything else.
没关系
You're welcome.
你现在是不是开始理解
Are you starting to understand
你为什么需要一个守护天使了
why you need a guardian angel?
并没有 但是我开始明白
No, but I am starting to see
有一个奇怪的朋友的好处了
the upside of having a weird friend.
并且这个奇怪的朋友
Oh. And this weird friend
正在学习如何给你你的空间
is learning how to give you your space.
艾美
Amy?
你愿意和我还有我哥下周
Would you like to have lunch with me and my brother
一起去吃个午餐吗
sometime next week?
好啊 我想我会去的
Yeah, I think I could make that work.
好极了 到时候见
Great. I'll see you then.
我要去见家人了
I'm gonna meet the fam.
那不算数 我已经下班了
That doesn't count, I'm off the clock.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表