剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表
Hey.
抱歉打扰到你
Sorry to bother you.
我只是想说我很喜欢那本书
I just wanted to say I love that book.
很高兴能知道
Good to know.
老实说 我感觉一个人读书
Uh, to be honest, I felt so weird
有点奇怪
about reading alone,
我只是单纯的把它翻到中间而已
I just sort of opened it to the middle.
可我还是努力把故事拼凑起来
But I'm piecing some things together.
还有不得不说
And I got to tell you,
我有点享受独处
I'm kind of enjoying being alone.
行 酷
Okay, cool.
酷啊
Cool.
她完全是在跟我搭讪 对吧
She was totally flirting with me, wasn't she?
- 一流的 - 是啊
- Big-time. - Yeah.
我是有段时间没谈恋爱了 所以
I've been out of the game for a little while, so...
我自从你在查克芝士过九岁生日派对后
I haven't whacked that many moles
就没看过这么多痣了
since your ninth birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.
你那时候忙了多久
How long you been working on that one?
从德军纳粹党执政开始
Since Mrs. Nussbaum.
老爸 我错了
Dad, I'm sorry.
我太急着想改变了
I was trying to change things too fast.
不是 是我控制欲太强没有
No, I was holding on too tightly to hear
听进你的主意
any of your ideas.
从今天开始就不会了
That stops today.
因为这对我来说依旧还是美梦成真
Because this is still a dream come true for me.
对我也是
For me, too.
从我还是孩子起
Ever since I was a kid,
我就想在富勒皮肤科工作
I wanted to work at Fuller Dermatology.
知道吗 既然我们建立起搭档关系
You know what, since we're a partnership,
我们该取个能体现这种关系的名字
I think we should have a name that reflects that.
你觉得富勒和富勒皮肤科怎么样
What do you think of Fuller & Fuller Dermatology?
好 让我想想
Oh, well, let me think about that one.
好 行啊 我想了想觉得喜欢的不得了
Okay, yes, I've thought about it and I love it!
- 真棒 - 多谢 老爸
- Good! - Thanks, Dad.
我永远都是标志上的第一个富勒 对吧
I'll always be the first Fuller on the sign, yeah?
- 是啊 当然了老爸 - 好的
- Yeah, of course, Dad. - Okay.
好了
Okay, well,
我要去开一瓶除了覆盆子香槟以外的酒
I'm gonna go crack open a bottle of anything
去看我的比赛了
but raspberry champagne and watch the game.
明天见 搭档
See you tomorrow, partner.
艾里逊·富勒医生在吗
Dr. Allison Fuller?
- 就是我 - 耽搁了很抱歉
- Yep, that's me. - Sorry about the delay.
包裹好像在新奥尔良被滞留了
Looks like the package got held up in New Orleans.
多谢
Thank you.
我都打包好了
Well, I'm all packed up.
系统也修好了 我正式退休了
System's fixed and I'm officially retired.
我看见你收到我的礼物了
Oh, I see you got my gift.
喜欢那个商标吗
How do you like that logo?
是啊 可你好几天前就定了
Yeah, you ordered this a couple of days ago.
你是怎么
How did you...?
我并没有合理的解释
I have no logical explanation.
除了...
Other than...
不可能
No.
不可能 你都把我们的正式名称
No, you've been getting our practice name
叫错好几天了
wrong for days.
我确信你是随便蒙了个名字
I'm sure you just gave them the wrong name
还恰好被蒙对了
and got lucky.
瞧瞧你 你的心多想相信啊
Look at you... your heart wants so much to believe,
可你那有限的医学大脑
but your limited medical mind
就是不肯呐
just won't let it.
你怎么能不信呢
How do you not believe?
尤其是在我今天努力实现了奇迹之后
Especially after that miracle I pulled off today.
你的天使化好像是遵循一个
Your angeling seems to follow a pattern
绝大多数事情被搞砸的模式
of you massively screwing up
然后又说这样是天注定的
and then saying it's celestial.
我只是以各种方式实现目的而已
Well, I work in all sorts of ways.
讲真吗
Seriously?
一本处方笺吗
A prescription pad?
我们还没谈过解雇补偿金的事呢
We never talked severance package.
剧集 | 地狱天使(2016) | 导航列表