剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Sophie!
你晚了一步
You're too late.
你怎么可以
How could you?
她很危险 卡姆
She was poison, Cam.
你真是疯了
You're insane.
我不会伤害其他任何人
I'm not gonna hurt anyone else.
我保证 我会离开城里
I promise you, I'm leaving town.
你再也不会看到我
You'll never see me again.
我让你加入我的家庭
I let you into our family.
现在我必须阻止你
I have to stop you.
别开枪 卡姆
Don't do it, Cam.
别开枪
Don't do it.
卡姆 听我说
Cam, listen to me.
长久以来我背负人命而苟活
I've lived with someone's blood on my hands
你这么做会后悔的
for a long time. You don't want that.
-我不在乎 -它会吞噬你的
- I don't care. - It'll eat at you.
它会纠缠着你
It'll haunt you.
老弟
Little brother,
我不想让你过那种生活
I don't want you to have to live that way.
-听他的话 卡姆 -闭嘴
- Listen to him, Cam. - Shut up!
-闭嘴 -我不
- Shut up! - I don't...
好吧 好吧 但想一想
Okay, okay, but think.
你会进监狱
You're gonna go to prison.
杰克怎么办
What's gonna happen to Jack?
杰克应找到比我们更好的父母
Jack deserves better than us.
她刚还在那 她从那边走了
She was just here. She went that way.
快去 找到她
Go! Find her!
找到她 快去 快 快
Find her! Go, go, go, go, go!
您能出席真的意义重大
It means so much that you're here.
真的 感谢您的慷慨捐助
Really, it was such a generous contribution.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-怎么了 -真的难以置信
- What? - I can't believe it.
我刚从WXQN新闻台的朋友那里得到消息
I just got a heads-up from my friend at WXQN.
他们马上就要宣布选举结果
They're about to call the election.
我们对工会的游说有效果 你赢了
Our play for the union worked; you won.
你是波士顿的新任市长
You are the new mayor of Boston.
98%的投票已经统计完毕
With 98% of the vote now counted,
我们可以宣布波士顿市长竞选结果
we can call the race for mayor here in Boston.
挑战者艾莉森·霍桑普莱斯
Challenger Alison Hawthorne-Price
在难分伯仲的竞选中险胜
has won the incredibly close race.
这都要归功于你
This is because of you.
我只是让大家看到真♥相♥
I just helped everyone see the truth.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我要向你们隆重介绍
I would like to introduce to you
波士顿市长
the mayor of Boston,
艾莉森·霍桑普莱斯
Alison Hawthorne-Price!
我没想到
I missed it.
我怎么会没想到呢 怎么会
How did I miss it? How?
我是说
I mean, I...
我认识她
I've known her...
我认识她好多年了
I've known her for years.
别自责 没人能真正看清自己的家人
Come on. No one sees their own family clearly.
现在我们知道她长什么样
Hey, now we know what she looks like.
下次她出现在公众眼前时
Next time she shows her face in public,
我们会将她绳之以法 多亏了你
we'll get her, thanks to you.
没错 可她仍然逍遥法外
Yeah, but she's still out there.
这案子十七年来都没能解决
17 years this thing went unsolved.
但是你让人厌烦的坚持
But your incredibly annoying persistence
和绝不放过任何细节的执着
and pathological inability to let anything go,
最终让我们找到了答案
that's what finally got us answers.
说得好
Touche.
又说法语
Again with the French.
你和康利的录音
Recording of you and Conley.
只有这一个备份
Only copy.
你确定
You sure?
你可以拿这要挟我一辈子
You could hold this over my head forever.
没错 但是...
Yeah, but...
我不能这么对我的伙伴
couldn't do that to my partner.
你知道吗 一直以来
You know what? This whole time,
我都担心杰克会遗传病态的基因
I was worried that Jack had psychopathic genes,
因为他的祖父是银铃杀手
that his grandfather was SBK.
我是说 确实是
I mean... I mean, he was.
但却是他另一个祖父
It was his other grandfather.
杰克会没事的
Jack'll be okay.
他有你
He's got you.
有我们大家 他会没事的
He's got all of us. He'll be okay.
你就这么待在这
You're sticking around?
克里斯蒂娜怎么办
What about Christina?
旧金山怎么办
What about San Francisco?
我不能离开你们
I can't leave you guys.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你必须离开
You have to.
不 我有五年的缓刑期
No, I've got five years' probation.
他们不会允许我出州的
They're not even gonna let me out of the state.
市长和你的缓刑官谈谈就可以了
They would if the mayor talks to your probation officer.
向我们保证你会离开
Promise us that you'll go.
一定要幸福
Be happy.
一年后
我想她喜欢甜菜
Well, I guess she likes beets.
难说 我不知道她到底吃了没有
Hard to say. I don't know if she got any in her mouth.
-我的宝贝 -你说呢
- Hey, my baby. - What did you think?
乖女孩 米娅
Good girl, Mia.
你好
Hey!
是啊 等不及了 你航♥班♥准时吗
Yes, can't wait. Is your flight on time?
太好了 我会通知卡姆的 再见
Great. I'll let Cam know, too. Bye!
好的 我们到时见
Okay, we'll see you there.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
正午了
Noon.
已经正式一年了
It's officially been one year.
我们成功了
We made it.
现在 我不确定要不要仓促进入恋情
Now, I-I don't know if we need to rush into anything.
看见丹娜了没
Do you see Dana?
看到她在那了吗
You see her up there?
快说"你好"
Say hi. Hey.
说"你好 丹娜" 没错
Say, "Hey, Dana." Yeah.
别担心 不久后我们会再见的
Don't worry, I'll see you again soon.
别担心 不久后我们会再见的
Don't worry, I'll see you again soon.
别担心 不久后我们会再见的
Don't worry, I'll see you again soon.
什么时候
When?
恭喜您任期满一年了
Here we are, a year into your first term.
可以说是圆♥满♥且顺利
Which most would call a resounding success.
您实施了有效的枪♥支♥回收计划
You've implemented an effective gun buyback program,
对艺术及音乐加大拨款力度
increased funding for arts and music,
重振本市经济
and stoked the local economy.
您究竟是如何做到如此强有力的开局
What's the secret for coming out of the gate so strong?
我极为细致
Well, I'm thorough to a fault.
我专注
I pay attention.
虽是老生常谈 但确实是真理
It's trite but true--
细节决定成败
the devil's in the details.
她似乎不对你丈夫的胃口
Doesn't seem like your husband's type.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
你就是共犯
You're the accomplice.
你自♥拍♥里的墙纸
The wallpaper in your self-portraits?
是盲人老太太家里的
It's from the blind lady's house.
你肯定和她很熟吧
You must have known her pretty well.
熟到为你隐瞒了你和你♥爸♥的关系
Well enough to get her to cover for you and your dad.
熟到带去了我父亲的葬礼手册
Well enough to bring over a program from my father's funeral.
放在一起就说得通了
It all adds up.
当然 对您的工作也有批评者
Of course, you haven't been without your detractors.
确实
True.
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表