剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Brady wouldn't.
而且你会永远被记录在警方系统中
Plus, you'll be in the system for all eternity.
他们会拿你的血测所有的案子
They'll test your blood for everything.
好吧
All right.
告诉布雷迪答案是不行
Tell Brady it's a no.
好
Okay.
杰克在干什么
What is Jack doing?
这是哈珀的娃娃吗
Is that Harper's doll?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
冈瑟说你得往笼子里
Gunther says you have to put something in the cage
放点动物想要的东西
that the animal wants.
你在给你表妹设陷阱吗
You're trying to trap your cousin?
-让他治疗 -好吧
- Therapy. - Yeah.
那孩子有问题
The kid is disturbed.
想象一下 如果哈珀真爬进去了呢
Imagine if Harper had crawled in there.
在这么多事情发生后
The whole family's a mess
整个家都是一团糟
in the wake of everything,
但我还是不能相信妈已经在着手卖♥♥公♥司♥了
and I still can't believe my mom is already selling the company.
如果还有把公♥司♥留在家族里的可能呢
What if there was a way to still keep it in the family?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我把它买♥♥下来呢
What if I bought it?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我们已经达成共识你要全力支持我竞选了
We agreed you'd devote yourself full-time to supporting my run.
我们是一起的
We're in this together.
是吗
Are we?
我需要你
I need you.
真的
I do.
没有你我无法赢得竞选
I-I can't win this election without you.
我们在渐渐落后于康利
We're losing ground to Conley.
他找了一个奥巴马的社交媒体顾问
He brought in one of Obama's social media consultants.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不仅仅是照顾女儿们 还有选举
Not just with the girls, with the campaign.
这很有希望
This is promising.
在隧♥道♥里发现的皮带
The belt found in the tunnel...
是从95年起只在五家店里
that particular style was only sold
出♥售♥过的款式
in five stores starting in '95.
我们拿到了销♥售♥记录
We get sales records.
我们顺着名单查在水泥浇筑时
We check those against who was present
有谁在场 案子就能破了
when the concrete was poured... boom.
对 对 的确
Yeah, yeah, "boom" is right.
我不能就拿着这照片什么都不做 小泰
I can't just sit on this photo, Tess.
我们的人迟早会发现
It's a matter of time before somebody here realizes
你家里有人有过那条皮带
that someone in your family had that belt.
你想让我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
你得让卡姆再考虑一下提供DNA的事
You got to get Cam to reconsider giving his DNA.
我说了 不行
I told you, it's a no.
这是解决这件事最快的方法
It's the fastest way to shut all this down.
那就找别的方法
Find another way.
好吧 你可以提供你自己的DNA
Fine, you can provide your own DNA.
如果没有家族性的匹配
If there's no familial match,
那我们就能知道卡姆是清白的
then we know that Cam's in the clear.
不行 布雷迪 不行
No, Brady, no.
如果我的家人说不行 我也一样
If my family is saying no, so am I.
你从自己妻子那里提取样本
You don't need permission
是不需要许可的
to get a sample from your wife.
丹娜 帮个忙好吗
Dana, do me a favor,
不要偷听我打电♥话♥
don't eavesdrop on my phone calls, okay?
我只是路过 无意中听到
I was passing through, happened to overhear.
这不一样
Different thing.
只是想告诉你
Just saying.
你们住在一起
You live together.
你从自己家中提取DNA样本是合法的
It's legal for you to take a DNA sample from your own home.
现在我明白你为什么离婚了
Now I know why you're divorced.
两次呢
Twice.
他让人捉摸不透
He's unpredictable.
有时他是个正常的孩子
I-I mean, sometimes he's a normal kid.
有时他就像
Other times it's like he's...
缺了条同情心芯片
missing an empathy chip.
他在我父亲的葬礼上发表了很怪的演讲
He gave this weird speech at my father's funeral.
他想把自己的表妹诱骗进笼子
He tried to put his cousin in a cage.
他 还切断了一只猫的尾巴
He... cut off a cat's tail.
不是想伤害它
Not to hurt it,
只是想看看神经能不能
just to see if the nerves would...
再生
regenerate.
所以我们想最好还是
you know, so we-we thought it would be a good idea
让他看看专业的心理医生
for him to see a professional.
只有我们复合
What would really help Jack is if
重新在一起生活才能真正帮助杰克
his parents lived together under the same roof again.
我们在一起总是吵架
Well... well, we were always fighting, I mean,
这对他影响不好
that wasn't good for him.
我十岁时母亲去世
My mom died when I was ten,
于是我爸给我找了个咨♥询♥师
so my dad sent me to a counselor.
没用
Pointless.
索菲 我小时候她帮过我
Soph, she helped me when I was younger.
如果你想的话 我愿意帮助杰克
If you'd like, I'd like to try to help Jack.
来嘛
Come on.
咱们试试
Let's give it a try.
好吧
Fine.
有几张表要你们签字
I just have some forms for you to sign,
明天我就能安排杰克
and I can fit Jack in tomorrow at...
中午如何
noon?
这是录下谈话的同意书吗
This a consent form to record the sessions?
因为杰克是未成年人 监护人要担责
For liability purposes because Jack is a minor.
以前我妈也要给我签吗
Did my mom have to sign one of these for me?
对于未成年客户 这是标准程序
It's standard procedure for underage clients.
那么
So...
你也录下了我说的话
you recorded my sessions?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我十多岁的时候精神状态很不好
When I was a teenager I was blitzed out of my mind.
我在治疗过程中说了奇怪的话
I said some weird stuff in therapy,
很阴暗的事
like dark stuff.
你又不是唯一这么做的人
Yeah, you're not the only one.
只是...
No, it's...
布雷迪找到一张我那时的照片
Brady found a photo of me from back then
照片里我系的皮带
wearing a belt like the one they found
和银铃谋杀案的一件证物很像
in the Silver Bells murder that he's investigating.
如果警♥察♥细查下去
If the police do some digging
找出那些录像带
and find those tapes,
就不好办了
it wouldn't look good.
那怎么办
So, what now?
我得毁了那些录像带
I have to destroy those tapes.
卡姆是无辜的
Cam's innocent.
我知道你清楚这点
I know you know that.
只是现在情形好奇怪
It's just such a weird situation,
但不能让这事影响我们的关系 对吧
but we shouldn't let it get between us, right?
我们是彼此最重要的人
I mean, we're first.
没错
Yes, we are.
我约了莱斯利喝酒 要迟到了
Okay, I'm late to meet Lesley for a drink.
特别爱你
Love you big.
特别爱你
Love you big.
丹娜 麻烦你
Dana, I need you
将这头发的DNA和皮带上银铃杀手的血迹
to test one of these hairs against the blood
进行比对 但要做得低调些
on the SBK belt, but I need it done on the down-low.
要多低调
How low we talking?
检测结果只能你知我知
Results can come to me and only me.
欢迎你的到来 汤姆
Great to see you here, Tom.
我有办法帮你们拉回青少年的选票
I have an idea on how to win back the youth vote.
我以前做对冲基金的朋友
One of my old hedge fund buddies,
他正要发布一款手游
he's launching a mobile gaming app.
我可以跟他联♥系♥一下
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表