剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
但我们得先找到他
But first we need to find him.
他不在家 不接电♥话♥
He's not at home. He's not answering his phone.
我们得进一步搜查
So we need to dig deeper.
我们现在没有搜查令
Now, we don't have a warrant,
但我们可以四处打探一下
but that doesn't mean we can't rattle some cages.
有消息就通知我
Keep me updated on your progress.
解散
Dismissed.
他家人说不定知道他的下落
His family might know where he is.
有什么想法吗 罗斯
Any ideas, Ross?
听着 凶手不是卡姆
Look, it's not Cam.
他是个瘾君子
Guy's a drug addict.
凶手非常精确老到 与他不符
These killings are precise and sophisticated. It doesn't fit.
除非考虑到他是个注重细节的艺术家
Unless we think of him as an artist with an eye for detail,
并且开始讨厌周围的财富
who's grown to hate the wealth he's been surrounded by.
但你为了保护他才不管这个呢
But you'll shrug that off to protect him.
我和你一样想要破案
I want to solve this case just the same as you.
行了 卡特 开工吧
All right, Cutter, get moving.
罗斯
Ross?
他是你小舅子
He's your brother-in-law.
有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest.
有人建议我把你调走
I've be advised to reassign you.
-警督 听我解释 -可是
- Lieutenant, hear me out... - But...
你有路子
you have access.
你对霍桑家族有了解
Insight into the Hawthornes,
这对我们有点用
that could be useful to us.
好的 长官 你想我怎么做
Yes, sir. What do you want me to do?
回去查档案
Go back through the files.
记下所有银铃杀手
Mark any connection you see
和霍桑家族的联♥系♥
between SBK and the Hawthorne family.
表表忠心
Show me that you're on our side.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
有很多可加以利用
There's a lot we can exploit here.
首先 康利对枪♥支♥态度温和
I mean, for one thing, Conley's soft on guns.
波士顿选民希望候选人
Boston voters want a candidate
能对枪♥支♥游说者采取更强硬的态度
who's gonna take a stronger stance against the gun lobby.
不方便 金米
Not a good time, Kimmie.
很紧急
It's urgent.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我不确定我的职位和薪水
I'm not sure my job title and salary
恰当反映了我在这儿的真实价值
properly reflect my true value here.
你知道什么叫"紧急"吗
Let's work on the definition of "urgent".
我直接找你不行吗
Does the direct approach not work?
我是否该跟你睡觉
Should I try sleeping with you?
这招内奥米用就管用
It worked for Naomi.
那天晚上我看到你俩缠绵
I saw you the other night all over each other.
我可以保守秘密
And I can keep my mouth shut,
但你们得给点奖励
but I will need an incentive.
我们被小年轻给勒索了
We're being blackmailed by a millennial.
泰莎
帮卡姆在妈家戒毒 警♥察♥正找他
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我得走了
I have to go.
你先应付着
Just handle this?
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
爸
Dad?
我要给你看尸体
I need to show you the body.
-不 -怎么了
- No. - What's wrong?
走开
Go away!
卡姆
Cam?
-离我远点 -你知道自己看到了什么
- Leave me alone. - You know what you saw.
-卡姆 -你知道自己看到了什么
- Cam? - You know what you saw.
冷静点 怎么回事 卡姆
Take it easy. What's going on, Cam?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
是警♥察♥
It's the cops.
我为了避开他们从后门进来的
I came in the back to avoid them.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们在找卡姆
They're looking for Cam.
他们认为他跟银铃杀手有关系
They think he has something to do with SBK.
-那冈瑟呢 -走开
- What about Gunther? - Get away.
推论与事实不符
The theory didn't check out.
现在他们盯上了卡姆
And now they're focused on Cam.
可千万不能让他们看见卡姆这副样子
But he can't, they can't find him like this.
卡姆 没事的
Cam, it's all right.
不
No.
你逃不了的 卡姆
You can't run from it, Cam.
我要离开这里
I got to get out of this house.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我们能听见里面有人
We can hear you in there.
有人来应下门吗
Somebody want to answer the door?
你知道自己看到了什么
You know what you saw.
美国哥特
第一季第五集
没人回应他们不会走的
They're not gonna leave until someone answers.
里面没事吧
Everything all right in there?
-卡特警探 -罗斯夫人
- Detective Cutter. - Mrs. Ross.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
刚才听起来里面一阵混乱
It sounded like there was some sort of commotion.
只是我来开门的动静
That was just me getting to the door.
-什么事 -我们在找你的哥哥 卡姆
- What's this about? - We're looking for your brother, Cam.
你看见他了吗
Have you seen him?
卡姆不住这儿
Cam doesn't live here.
但你俩很亲近
But you two are pretty close.
你上次跟他联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with him?
不知道 昨天吧
I don't know, yesterday maybe.
记不清了 你们找他做什么
I'm not sure. Why are you looking for him?
我想谈谈尸体的事
I want to talk about the body.
我不想看尸体
I don't want to see the body.
你还记得 不是吗
You remember it, don't you?
我不感兴趣
I don't want to know.
瞧
Look at it.
它就在那儿
It's right there.
老实说
...honestly.
那我们想进去看看
Well, then, uh, we'd like to look around.
当然可以 只要你有搜查令
Sure. You can, if you have a warrant.
我相信我能找到合理的根据
I'm sure I can find probable cause.
你最好完全确定
You better be sure.
看见那只猫头鹰了吗
You see that owl?
那里安装了监控摄像头
There's a security camera in there.
如果你踏进这房♥子一步
If you take one step into this house,
我就打电♥话♥给家庭律师和我姐姐
I'll call our family lawyer and my sister,
如你所知 她是市议员
who, as you know, is city councilwoman,
到时候我们好好评定一下你的根据是否合理
and then we can all assess your probable cause.
我觉得你可能误会了
I think you might've misunderstood.
我只是想确认你是否安好
I'm just trying to make sure you're all right.
请你放心 我很好 警探
Let me assure you, I'm fine, Detective.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
妈妈安装了监控摄像头吗
So, Mom got security cameras?
没有
Nope.
给你
There.
刚才卡姆怎么了
So what was that with Cam?
他产生幻觉了
He was hallucinating.
以前他戒毒时也会这样
It's happened before when he's gone through withdrawal.
但没有这么严重
Never this bad.
他肯定磕了很多
He must've been using a lot.
他说了一些很古怪的话
You know, he was saying some pretty weird stuff, huh?
-你知道是什么意思吗 -不太明白
- You make sense of any of it? - Not really.
有人吗
Hello?
我们在这儿
We're back here.
-怎么 -我没事
- What... - Hi, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
卡姆在楼上休息
Cam is upstairs resting.
我真是受不了这些莫须有的抓捕
I can't believe this witch hunt.
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表