剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Two bottles of ranch dressing?
就没了吗
That's it?
我不评判他人
Hey, I don't judge.
我叔叔以前把那玩意儿当奶昔喝
My uncle used to drink that stuff like milkshakes.
当然他已经死了
Of course, he's dead now.
好吧
Okay, I mean...
她肯定磕了什么药 她行为很怪
I mean, obviously she's on something. She's being erratic.
-带走我儿子 -冷静 看
- She's got my kid. - Calm down. Look.
入馆立省十美元
哈勃水族馆
好吧
All right.
这些都公之于众了吗
Is this public knowledge yet?
什么公之于众了
Is what public knowledge?
我告诉你的一切
Everything I told you.
媒体知道吗
Is it in the press?
不知道 在我们抓到共犯前
No. Until we catch the accomplice,
我们不会披露任何细节
we're not releasing any details.
好吧 我需要帮助
All right, then I need a favor.
我需要你帮我找到克里斯蒂娜
I need your help to find Christina.
你是认真的
You serious?
给我个地址就行
Just an address.
"给我的地址就行"
"Just an address."
当然 加勒特 你还要什么
Sure, Garrett, why not? Uh, you need anything else?
希拉里的电邮或者特朗普的纳税申报单
Maybe, uh, Hillary's e-mails or Trump's tax returns?
布雷迪
Brady.
我只是想让她先从我口中听到真♥相♥
Look, I just want her to hear the truth from me first.
没别的
That's all.
丹娜在银铃杀手的尸骨上有新进展
Dana has an update on SBK's bones.
我要去实验室
I'm going to the lab.
好的 就来
Great. Right behind you.
-失陪了 -好吧
- Excuse me. - All right, look,
那我给她写封信
how 'bout I write her a letter,
然后由你来决定是否交给她 行吗
and you can decide if she gets it or not.
我必须得去趟实验室
I have to go do this.
待在这别走
Don't go anywhere.
我已经想好要什么样的船了
I've decided on the kind of boat I want.
双桅纵帆船
Ketch sailboat.
我最近在易趣上比较了几艘船的价格
I've been pricing a few on eBay.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
丹娜 先说尸骨再说船
Let's discuss bones first and boats later, Dana.
系统里没有对应的DNA
No DNA match to the system,
但银铃杀手左侧股骨骨折
but SBK suffered a fracture to the left femur.
用钛棒进行了修复
It was repaired with a titanium rod.
在波士顿有十三家医院
13 Boston hospitals
在1989年到1998年之间买♥♥过这牌子的钛棒
purchased this make of rod between '89 and '98.
好吧
Okay.
我们拿到在这十三家医院做过该手术的人的
So we get the medical records of every one of those hospitals
医疗记录 列一个总清单
who had the surgery, we compile a master list.
这时间跨度可是长达九年啊
That is a nine-year window.
就算缩小了范围 我们并不知道银铃杀手的名字
Even if we narrow it down, we-we don't know SBK's name.
医疗记录有什么用
Wh-What good are medical records?
然后我们将名字
Then we cross-reference the names
与对应的驾照照片给加勒特看
with DMV photo records and we show them to Garrett.
认一张脸总比描述一张脸容易多了
It's gonna be easier for him to I.D. a face than describe one.
还有
One more thing.
玩偶屋上的指纹不和系统里的任何人相匹配
Prints in the dollhouse didn't match anyone in the system,
但是有高浓度的氨基酸
but they did have elevated levels of amino acids.
意思是
Meaning?
共犯是女性
The accomplice is female.
你能来真是太好了
Thanks for coming over.
客气
Of course.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
我现在有很多事缠身
There's a lot swirling around at the moment.
这是做市长前最好的准备工作了
Best kind of preparation for mayor.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
而你一向擅长
And you've always been really good
帮我摆脱...困境
at helping me work through... problems.
假设有一个我认识的人
Let's say someone I knew,
和我很亲
someone close to me,
这个人做了一些非常恐怖的事情
had done something truly horrible,
正确的处理方式应该是报案
and the right thing to do would be to tell the authorities,
但是这样做就会毁掉很多人的生活
but doing so would destroy a lot of lives.
跟银铃案有关吧
This is about the Silver Bells case.
内奥米 我不能说
Naomi, I can't.
我是在问你
I'm asking you
你觉得我在那种情况下该怎么做
what you think I should do in that scenario.
如果你把事情抖出来
How would it affect your campaign
你的选举会受怎样的影响
if you came forward?
会完蛋
It would end it.
绝对会完蛋
Unequivocally.
有任何物证能把你
Is there any physical evidence
跟这起假设的案件
tying you to this hypothetical crime?
或者包庇行为联♥系♥起来吗
Or the cover-up?
你当初为什么想竞选市长
Why did you want to run for mayor?
我... 想不起来了
It's... hard to remember now.
那我来提醒你吧
Then let me remind you.
你的人生里获得了许多机会
You've been given every opportunity,
拥有许多优势
every advantage in life,
你想让这些特权有意义
and you want that privilege to mean something,
造福他人
to be for something.
你希望女儿长大后认为
You want your girls growing up thinking it's normal
女人掌权是常态
to see women in power.
你希望提高公共教育质量
You want better public education,
完善医保体系 让街道更安全
better health care, safer streets,
提供更多机会 这些白日梦谁都可以做
more opportunities, but anyone can be blindly idealistic.
但不是谁都能在实现这些目标时x7f
Not everyone can be calculating,
做到深谋远虑 甚至冷酷无情
even ruthless, in service of those ideals.
但是你可以
But you can.
你还坚持这些信念吗
Is all of that still true?
是的
Yes.
那你就知道该怎么做了
Then you know the move.
我把铃铛都扔了
I got rid of the bells.
永远都不会有人知道
No one will ever know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我这么做不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
我知道
I know.
你为大局着想 做了困难的抉择
You made a difficult decision for the greater good.
就像我一样
Just like I did.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
你不要再接近我和我的孩子了
I don't want you near me or my children ever again.
对于我来说
As far as I'm concerned,
你已经不存在了
you no longer exist.
你看
Look.
你知道章鱼是
Did you know that octopuses
地球上最聪明的无脊椎动物吗
are the most intelligent invertebrates on Earth?
它们还很擅长逃脱
And they're escape artists, too.
在新西兰有只章鱼
There was an octopus in New Zealand
从水箱里逃了出来
that escaped its tank,
一路爬过地板
crawled all the way across the floor
爬进排水管里 然后进入大海
into a drainpipe, and went into the ocean.
现在它自♥由♥了
Now it's free.
你记得加勒特伯伯送你的熊吗
You know the bear Uncle Garrett gave you?
记得
Yeah.
我用它给你录了一段话
I recorded a message for you on it.
-好的 -我想让你知道...
- Okay. - And I want you to know...
杰克
Jack!
小家伙
Hey. Hey, bud.
-你还好吧 -很好
- You okay? - Yeah, sure.
小伙子
Hey, dude.
你想带我去水母池看看吗
Do you want to show me the jellyfish tank?
想 不过这里没有灯塔水母
Yeah, but they don't have immortal jellyfish here.
不过我能理解
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表