剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
《美国哥特》前情提要
Previously on American Gothic...
银铃杀手
The Silver Bells Killer.
作案手段一致 用皮带勒死
Consistent M.O.: strangulation with a belt.
在碎石中发现了皮带
Was found in the rubble.
这是迄今为止找到的第一件银铃杀手所用凶器
It is the first SBK murder weapon ever recovered.
我们得说出真♥相♥
We have to tell the truth.
闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
但是我不能带着疑问
I can't bury our dad
就葬了我们的爸爸
until I have some answers.
如果你们在找那些铃铛 已经没有了
If you're looking for the bells, they're gone.
我们小时候 加勒特是最可爱的
When we were kids, Garrett was the sweetest.
他本来要跟莫莉结婚生孩子的
He was gonna marry Molly and have kids.
我很抱歉杰克说那种话
Look, I'm sorry about Jack.
他需要治疗
He needs therapy.
你也有过黑暗的一面
You had a dark streak, too.
-你该走了 -为什么
- I think you should leave. - Why?
因为你就是颗炸♥弹♥
Because you're a grenade.
那么也许你应该谨慎待我
Then maybe you should handle me carefully.
小马餐厅
克里斯蒂娜
周四8点15分 小马餐厅
她只身一人
《美国哥特》
第一季第三集
浣熊是非常具有破坏性的
Now, raccoons are destructive.
要除掉这些具有破坏性的祸害
To get rid of a destructive pest,
你得把它们引进来
you have to lure them in.
早上好
Good morning.
最好的办法就是
Best way to do that...
用食物
with food.
需要我给你做点早餐吗
Can I make you some breakfast?
这可能需要多尝试几次
Now, this took some trial and error.
鸡蛋和培根
Eggs and bacon.
煎薄饼
Pancakes?
或者我可以做个法式吐司
Or I could just do French toast.
不饿
Not hungry.
小马餐厅
你必须找到合适的诱饵
You got to find just the right bait.
而我找到了
But I figured it out.
猫食
Cat food.
因为浣熊
'Cause raccoons
特爱吃猫食
love eating cat food.
猫也是
So do cats!
菲莉丝
Hey, Phyllis.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
你可能会伤害到社区里的宠物
You're endangering neighborhood pets.
这是私人领地 女士
This is private property, ma'am.
我们想怎么设陷阱都行
We can set whatever traps we want.
那我就不让焦糖靠近这个地方
Then I'm not letting Caramel anywhere near this place.
那对所有人都好
Then everybody wins.
该死的有钱人
Damn rich people.
没事闲得慌
Too much free time on their hands.
你逗我呢吧
You have to be kidding me.
肯定有很多皮带和这个长得一样
There must be lots of belts that look like this.
但看看背景里的狗屋
But look at the doghouse in the background.
只涂了一半
It's half-painted.
而水泥里的皮带上
And the belt from the concrete
有着绿色的油漆污渍
had a smear of green paint on it.
是同一种绿色油漆
It's the same green paint.
我们说的可是卡姆
This is Cam we're talking about.
他以画卡♥通♥青蛙为生
He draws a cartoon frog for a living.
每次他看到流浪者
When he sees a homeless guy,
他就把口袋里所有的钱都给他
he gives him all the money in his pockets,
现在你告诉我
and now you're telling me
他是个少年连环杀手
he was a teenage serial killer?
不 小泰 我只是说那条皮带
No, Tess, all I'm saying is that that is the belt
是用来勒死大卫·莫拉莱斯的那条
that was used to strangle David Morales,
而卡姆系着它
and that is Cam wearing it.
可能
Maybe...
有其他人能拿到它
someone else had access to it.
或者是卡姆借来的
Or Cam borrowed it.
-是 -或者借了给别人
- Yeah. - Or lent it.
是 当然当然
Yeah, of course, of course.
听着 我能结束这一切
Look, I can shut all this down,
不过我需要卡姆的DNA样本
but I'm gonna need a sample of Cam's DNA.
这样我们就可以证明
And that way we can prove
皮带上的血不是他的
that the blood on the belt isn't his.
我会跟他说的
I'll talk to him.
让我们快点把这事了结了
Let's get this over with.
加勒特今天不会来了
Garrett won't be joining us.
惊了个呆
Shocker.
首先 你们父亲把所有财产都给了我
First, your father left the entirety of his assets to me,
米切尔·霍桑的遗嘱
但他希望你们一如既往地被好好照顾
but he would want you to be taken care of always.
他非常爱你们
He loved you so much.
所以不管你们需要什么
So whatever you need,
都来找我
come to me.
你们父亲还让我负责管理霍桑混凝土
Your father also left me in charge of Hawthorne Concrete,
我决定把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
and I've decided to sell.
什么
What?
这公♥司♥可是爸爸的遗产
The company is Dad's legacy.
我一个人无法打理
It's too much to handle alone.
事实上 我们一直在讨论要卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
In fact, we've been talking about selling
因为你父亲的...状况
because of your father's... condition.
-他相信我会妥善 -但或许
- He trusted me to do what's best... - But maybe
有种方法能留住
there's a way to keep...
他会希望
and he would expect
整个家族都能支持我的决定
the entire family to support my decision.
还有别的问题吗
Are there any other questions?
我想问卡姆一个问题
I have a question for Cam.
布雷迪没给任何人看过这张照片
Brady hasn't shown this to anyone.
如果卡姆递交DNA样本
If Cam gives a DNA sample,
他就不必给人看
he won't have to.
我都忘了那条皮带
I don't even remember that belt.
我记得
I do.
那条皮带很贵 你才系了一周
It was expensive and you barely had it a week
就弄上颜料了
before you got paint on it,
所以我把皮带和其他旧衣服
so I put it into the Goodwill pile
让冈瑟送到慈善二手店了
for Gunther to drop off.
那之后任何人都有可能拿到这个皮带了
Well, it could have wound up in anyone's hands after that.
包括冈瑟
I mean, including Gunther's.
小屋那盒铃铛会不会是他的
Could that box of bells in the shed have belonged to him?
我还以为是你们父亲古怪的旧纪念品
I just thought it was your father's creepy, old memorabilia,
但说不定也有可能
but I guess it's possible.
冈瑟
Gunther?
他人多好
He's such a nice guy.
天哪 小泰 在你眼里所有人都是好人
God, Tess, everyone's such a nice guy in your world...
什么
What?
我是个好人
I'm a nice guy,
但警方想要我的DNA
but the police want my DNA.
爸爸是个好人 可我们还在怀疑他
Dad's a nice guy and we still wonder about him.
哪怕加勒特长得像个巨斧杀手
God forbid anybody doubt whether Garrett's a nice guy,
也不能怀疑他不是个好人
even though he looks like an axe murderer...
-你什么毛病 -面对现实吧
- What is wrong with you? - Let's face it,
这里有个人没有你想象中的那么好
someone around here is not that nice of a guy!
别说了
Stop it.
好吗
Okay?
现在听我说
Now, listen to me.
卡姆系过一条送去了慈善二手店的皮带
Cam wore a belt that went to Goodwill.
仅此而已
That's it.
你不亏欠任何人
You don't owe anybody anything.
没有搜查令 就不要递交DNA样本
And you should never give a DNA sample without a warrant.
警♥察♥为了达到目的可能会修改检测结果
The cops can spin the results to fit any narrative they want.
布雷迪不会的
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表