剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe Garrett's with her right now.
克里斯蒂娜·莫拉莱斯医生医嘱
Prescribed by Dr. Christina Morales.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了 你要干什么
What? What are you doing?
-打电♥话♥给克雷格警督 -为什么
- Calling Lieutenant Craig. - Why?
让他赶去克里斯蒂娜那儿确保她安全
So he can run by Christina's place and make sure she's okay.
她怎么会不安全
Why wouldn't she be?
小泰 你对这名字没印象吗
Tess, you don't recognize the name?
没印象 我该认识吗
No... well, should I?
克里斯蒂娜·莫拉莱斯
Christina Morales.
-大卫·莫拉莱斯的女儿 -我不明白
- Daughter of David Morales. - I don't know...
银铃杀手的最后一名受害者 小泰
SBK's final victim, Tess.
-加勒特怎么偏偏和她在一起 -等等
- Why is Garrett with her? Why of all people? - Wait,
我们先自己去克里斯蒂娜那里
let's check on Christina ourselves.
我有预感 只要找到她就能找到加勒特
I have a feeling if we find her, we'll find him.
这是我们都希望的
And that's what we both want.
将军
Checkmate.
你就不能让你老爸赢一局吗
Can't you just let your old man win?
如果你技术不到家 怎么能赢呢
But if you don't play well, why should you win the game?
他说的有理
He has a point.
躲避秃鹫挺有趣的
Hiding from the vultures is pretty fun.
你下面想玩什么
What do you want to play next?
你想玩什么都行
Whatever you want.
真是个大日子 对吧
Big day, huh?
DNA检测结果随时会出来
DNA results anytime now.
你在我家做什么
What are you doing in my home?
我明白 我如此嚣张
I know, I know. So reckless of me,
迟早会害自己丢了命
I could get myself killed.
一直以来你都对我妄加评判
All this time you've been sitting in judgment of me.
正人先正己 对吧
Glass houses, right?
是你发短♥信♥给我的
You texted me.
我想我们应该聊聊
I thought we should have a little chat.
单独聊聊
One-on-one.
这对你来说一定很痛苦
This must be hard.
不过你发现了也许是件好事
But it's probably good you found out.
我才没"发现"
Oh, I didn't "find out".
我一直都知道
I've always known.
艾莉森把每个细节都告诉了我
Alison told me every detail
甚至还包括你曾经用丝绸绑带
right down to the silk restraints
将她捆绑在床头
you used to tie her to our bed.
-她为什么要 -这是我们约定的一部分
- Why would she-- - It's part of our arrangement.
只要她和我分享过程
She can sleep with whoever she wants,
她想和谁上♥床♥都行
as long as she shares it with me
能给我们的性生活添点情调
to spice up our sex life.
很抱歉你自作多情了
Sorry if you thought it was more than that.
我没有自作多情
It is more than that.
你知道我们有感情 你很害怕
You know it, and you're scared.
所以你才这么做
That's what this is about.
离我的妻子远点
Stay away from my wife.
你以为她是那种
You think she's the type of woman
愿意对别人唯命是从的女人吗
who's gonna let someone else dictate what she does?
怪不得你快要失去她了
No wonder you're losing her.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我等不了
Yeah, I can't wait.
我不想失去得到它的机会
And I-I don't want to lose it.
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
我尽快把钱给你
I'll-I'll get you the money as soon as I can.
我只是
I just...
我真的需要尽快得到它
I really need it as soon as possible.
滚出去
Get out.
什么
What?
我一年没有吸毒 结果我复吸了
I was clean a whole year, and I fell into the same hole,
我不能再这么做了 知道吗
and I just can't do it anymore, okay?
我刚刚戒完毒
I just got through detox,
你又要开始复吸
and there you are right back at it,
和你的毒贩打电♥话♥
on the phone with your dealer.
我在给房♥产经纪人打电♥话♥
I was calling a realtor.
我想给我们在郊区找一个新家
I was trying to find us a new place out of town.
我找到了
And I did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在海角下面
Down the cape.
两个卧室
Two bedrooms.
离海滩三个街区
Three blocks from the beach.
我们可以重新开始
We could start fresh.
就我们三个
Just the three of us.
你的家庭总因为你的问题责备我
Your family always blames me for your issues.
但是说实话
But let's be honest.
我遇见你之前你就开始吸了
You were using way before I met you.
因为他们
Because of them.
因为这个地方有问题
Because of this place, it's toxic!
所以我们走吧
So let's get away.
你说你最近没见过她
You said you haven't seen her lately?
我只是为房♥东兼♥职♥工作
I just work part-time for the landlord.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
我们是警♥察♥
It's the police.
你在里面吗
Are you there?
好吧
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
没人在家
No one's home.
这不代表她有危险 布雷迪
It doesn't mean she's in danger, Brady.
我们先找到她在哪 好吗
Yeah, well, let's just figure out where she is first, okay?
狗在哪里
Where's the dog?
可能她带走了
Probably took it with her.
她的紧急联♥系♥人列表上有一个照顾狗的人
There's a dog sitter here on her emergency contact list.
克里斯蒂娜昨晚把盖斯比放在我这里了
Yeah, Christina dropped Gatsby by last night.
她说要和她新的小白脸去露营
Said she was going camping with her new boy toy.
她说了目的地吗
Did she say where they were headed?
肯德尔州立公园
Uh, Kendall State Park.
克里斯蒂娜还好吗
Is Christina okay?
我要让局里马上知道加勒特的位置
I have to let the station know where Garrett is right away.
-布雷迪 拜托 不要 -泰莎
- Brady, please, no, no. - Tessa,
他带着银铃谋杀案受害者的女儿逃跑
he just fled with the daughter of an SBK victim
还是在DNA检测发现勒死她父亲的皮带
the same day it went public that DNA had linked a Hawthorne
与霍桑家族一员有关的同一天
to the belt used to strangle her father.
你认为那是巧合吗
Do you think that's coincidence?
DNA检测还没有结果
DNA's not even back yet.
加勒特已经失踪24小时了 小泰
No one's heard from Garrett in 24 hours, Tess.
你知道这些搜捕怎么运作的
You know how these manhunts go.
他不会被放出来的
He'll never come out...
我们已经走了这么远
We've come this far.
求你了 我们一起去找他
Please, let's find him together.
如果他有麻烦 我可以帮忙
If he is in trouble, I can help.
-他会听我话的 -好吧
- He will listen to me. - O-Okay, okay.
但如果我们找到他 你必须听我指挥
But if we find him, you have to let me take the lead.
这是为你的安全考虑
It's for your safety.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
他是谋杀案的嫌疑人
He's a murder suspect.
我需要你理解这点 小泰
I need you to understand that, Tess.
我说了算
I take the lead.
好的
Okay.
我给卡特打个电♥话♥应付一下
All right, let me call Cutter and cover.
我会告诉她我们还没有什么新进展
I'll tell her we don't have any news yet.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, damn. - What? What's wrong?
我把车钥匙忘在克里斯蒂娜公♥寓♥
I left my car keys on the kitchen counter
厨房♥的操作台上了
in Christina's apartment.
卡特 我是罗斯
Cutter, it's Ross.
我去拿
I'll grab them.
不
No.
我是布雷迪·罗斯 请留言
This is Brady Ross. Leave a message.
布雷迪 不要这么做
Brady, please don't do this.
不要这么做
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表