剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
What?
今晚我就在这边睡了
I'm staying here tonight.
怎么了
What's going on?
要出差
Business trip,
去莫斯科 周四回来
Moscow, back Thursday.
是你
It was you.
你买♥♥下了霍桑混凝土
You bought Hawthorne Concrete.
准确来说 是达克罗工业买♥♥的
Well, technically, Darcolo Industries did,
但我将会经营它
but I will be running it.
我爱你 艾莉
I love you, Ali,
但我不想再做你的跟班了
but I'm done being your lackey.
就当这是我的正式辞呈吧
Consider this my officially tendered resignation.
我以为我处理好了所有的事
I thought I had everything managed...
但现在
but now I just...
我觉得很无力
I feel powerless.
我的婚姻 我的竞选
My marriage, my campaign...
艾莉森 就一个晚上
Alison, in one night
你避免了你弟弟被捕
you saved your brother from a probable arrest,
你为艺术教育筹集了六万美元
you raised $60,000 in arts education,
而且你穿这条裙子超级漂亮
and you looked killer in that dress.
真的吗
You think?
当然
I do.
你跟莫莉精心策划了这整件事
You orchestrated this whole thing with Molly.
为什么
Why?
我想让你看看
I wanted to show you
这样的生活有多美好
what's good about this life
这样你才不会毁了它
so you wouldn't want to destroy it.
你差点就成功了
It almost worked.
现在依然还有希望
Still could.
我希望你能开心
I want you to be happy.
你想要我闭嘴
You want my silence.
我不能两个都要吗
Can't I want both?
加勒特
Garrett.
你得用更温和的方式
You need to make peace with the past in a way
与你的过去和平共处
that's not destructive.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
你是切胡萝卜的时候伤到的吗
And you did this chopping carrots?
那你下次还是买♥♥袋小胡萝卜吧
Maybe get the bag of baby carrots next time.
好主意
A good idea.
还好诊所就在附近
I'm lucky this place was nearby.
你住这附近吗
You live around here?
对 挺近的
Yeah, pretty close.
你呢
You?
也不远
Not far.
我觉得
I feel like, uh...
我觉得我以前好像见过你
I feel like I've seen you before.
也许在新闻里看过吧
Yeah, maybe the news.
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你父亲
Your father...
对 我父亲
Yeah, my father was
是银铃杀手的受害人之一
a victim of the Silver Bells Killer...
不过他们终于快抓到那个人了
but they're closing in on the guy now, finally.
那很棒
That is good news.
是
Yeah.
感觉杀手好像真的是我们亲近的人
It does feel like the killer could be someone close to us,
说真的 这令我很害怕
which is really freaking me out, honestly.
说真的 我也是
Honestly, me, too.
对不起
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表