剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
《美国哥特》前情提要
Previously on American Gothic...
突发新闻 艾菲特隧♥道♥坍塌
银铃连环杀手疑案
Stunning break tonight in the case of the elusive
今晚取得惊人进展
serial killer known as "Silver Bells."
这是多年来这个案子最大的突破
It's the biggest lead on this case in years.
这位杀手以代表自己的神秘物品
Killer known for his eerie calling card:
一柄小小的银手铃闻名
small, silver handbell.
我们的爸爸
Our dad?
肯定是什么变♥态♥的玩笑
Has to be some kind of sick joke.
银铃谋杀案
Silver Bells murders
银铃杀手在哪里
在十四年前突然停止
stopped 14 years ago.
你记得十四年前还发生过什么吗
Do you remember what else happened 14 years ago?
加勒特出走了
Garrett left.
妹妹 好久不见
Hey, little sister.
那你听到他说什么了
What did you hear him say?
我要告诉他们是你做的
I'm gonna tell him it was you.
我们得说出真♥相♥
We have to tell the truth.
我爱你
I love you.
最近我家里发生了一些
There's been some tough stuff...
麻烦的事情
with my family.
但我一直表现得很好 是真的
But I've been good, you know? I really have.
直到昨晚 我动摇了 给里克打了电♥话♥
Until last night. I buckled. I called Rick.
他是贩毒给我的人
That's my dealer.
他们好像都叫里克
They're always named Rick, it seems like.
不管怎样
Anyway,
我给他打了电♥话♥ 剩下的你们都懂 所以
I called him, you know the rest, so...
我的戒毒计划从今天重新开始
My sobriety starts over today.
你看 当你想要减肥的时候
See, you can't keep Domino's
就不能把达美乐订餐电♥话♥放在快速拨号♥上
on speed dial when you're on a diet.
把里克的电♥话♥删掉吧 兄弟
Delete Rick's number from your phone, brother.
好 我会照办的
Yeah, I'll do that.
我看着
I'll watch.
手♥机♥没电了
Phone's dead.
充电器
Charger.
妈妈
给姐妹俩打电♥话♥ 爸爸不行了
艾莉森发给泰莎 妈妈和卡姆
呆着别动 妈妈 我们去找你
泰莎发给艾莉森 妈妈和卡姆
我和加勒特说了 他知道这事了
妈妈发给泰莎 艾莉森和卡姆
谢谢你们俩
或许我们该再给卡姆打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should try Cam again.
为避免他屏蔽 我已经用了几个不同的号♥码
I've called him five times from a few different numbers
给他打了五次
in case he's screening.
是布雷迪
It's just Brady.
问问我的情况
Checking on me.
汤姆和我还没想好要怎么告诉双胞胎
Tom and I haven't figured out how to tell the twins.
加勒特去哪了
Where did Garrett go?
我告诉他了 他说要出去走走
I told him, then he said he was going for a walk.
那时大概是今早八点
That was at about 8:00 this morning.
你去哪了 你撒谎了
Where were you? You lied.
我的手♥机♥没电了 抱歉
My cell phone was dead. I'm sorry.
如果你老老实实去了医院
If you had gone to the hospital like you said,
妈妈就不会一个人面对
Mom wouldn't have been alone when...
我们应该谈谈葬礼的计划
We should talk about planning the funeral.
不和妈妈一起吗
Without Mom?
-她在哪 -她在洗澡
- Where... - She's taking a bath.
我们能帮她省点精力
Be good to save her the trouble, anyway.
我打给圣保罗教堂 跟他们说仪式在那里办
I called St. Paul's Church about having the service there
之后的殡仪接待在这里办
and then a reception here afterward.
我们可能得限制宾客名单
We should probably limit the guest list,
因为大家都会想来的
'cause everyone's gonna want to come.
没错
Yeah.
大家都很爱爸爸
Everyone loved Dad.
怎么回事
What...
你为什么这么
Why are you so...
怎么
What?
我们的父亲死了
Our father is dead,
你却没掉一滴泪
and not a single tear.
不 我能理解你 但是小泰
No, you I can understand, but Tess...
好吧 作为艾莉森的悲痛协调员
Okay, Alison's grief coordinator.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我自封的职位
It's a self-appointed position.
我们应该掉多少眼泪
How many tears should we cry?
-十滴够吗 -听着 我很抱歉
- Will ten suffice? - Look, I'm sorry.
但是我不能带着疑问
I can't bury our dad
就葬了我们的爸爸
until I have some answers.
什么疑问
About what?
你知道的
You know what.
我们在小屋里找到的盒子
The box we found in the shed.
这个会议是关于银铃杀手吗
Is this about Silver Bells?
因为我现在也在办这个案子
'Cause I'm on this case now,
所以如果是的话我应该在这开会的
so I should probably be here if it is.
新晋警探罗斯
Newly minted Detective Ross.
市议员艾莉森·霍桑普莱斯的妹夫
Brother-in-law of city councilor Alison Hawthorne-Price.
我确定她没有托任何关系
I'm sure she didn't pull any strings.
等一下
Hang on.
不如你给我们简单汇报一下
Why don't you, uh, take us through a briefing
银铃杀手的谋杀案吧
on the Silver Bells murders?
行 当然
Okay. Sure.
银铃杀手犯下六起谋杀案
The Silver Bells Killer committed six murders
从1999年
between 1999
至2002年
and 2002.
受害者均为波士顿的富豪
The victims are all members of Boston's wealthy elite.
作案手段一致 用皮带勒死
Consistent M.O.: strangulation with a belt.
他仔细地将尸体摆在椅子上
He carefully posed each corpse in a chair
犹如王座上的君王
like a dead king on his throne.
并在尸体旁摆放一柄银色的铃铛
And next to each body he placed a single silver bell.
我们认为银铃杀手
Now, the working theory is that SBK
极为仇视财富和权力
had a deeply ingrained resentment of wealth and power.
银铃杀手把自己当成了
SBK saw himself as some sort of
平民♥主♥义崛起的化身
a mascot of a populist uprising.
后来他却停止了作案
Then he stopped.
也许是他决定在全盛时期金盘洗手
Maybe he decided to quit while he was ahead.
也许他知道我们丝毫没有线索
Maybe he knew that we didn't have a shred of evidence
找不到他头上
to help us find him.
但上周隧♥道♥坍塌后 形势已然大不相同
But that all changed last week in the tunnel collapse.
人们在碎石中发现了这条昂贵的皮带
This high-end leather belt was found in the rubble.
这是迄今为止找到的第一件银铃杀手所用凶器
It is the first SBK murder weapon ever recovered.
除了皮带上的涂料
Now, in addition to the paint on the belt,
法医还提取到了一枚指纹
forensics managed to pull a fingerprint,
指纹属于大卫·莫拉莱斯
which was matched to David Morales,
银铃杀手案的最后一名受害者
SBK's final victim,
以及一道淡淡的血痕 但不是莫拉莱斯的血迹
and a faint blood stain, which didn't match Morales.
我们认为皮带是莫拉莱斯的
Now, we believe that the belt belonged to Morales,
这一点我们会通过其近亲进行验证
which we're gonna confirm with his next of kin.
我们认为血迹是银铃杀手留下的
We believe the blood belonged to SBK himself.
他很可能觉得把皮带藏在混凝土里
It's most likely that he disposed of the belt
就不会有人发现
in the concrete thinking it would never resurface,
因此目前最好的办法就是列出
so our best bet is to compile a list of all the workers
灌注混凝土当天在施工现场所有工人的名字
who were on-site the day the concrete panel was poured.
嫌疑人就在他们之中
Those are our suspects.
谢谢你们的热烈欢迎
Thanks for the warm welcome.
你到底要干什么
What exactly is it you think you're gonna do?
等等 冈瑟
Hold on. Gunther.
你等会再过来
Give us a minute?
好的
Right.
好的
Sure, right.
我想给布雷迪看看其中一个铃铛
I want to show Brady one of the bells,
这样他可以告诉我们它是真是假
so he can tell us if it's real.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我们不应该把铃铛的事告诉警♥察♥
The last thing we need is to tell a cop about the bells.
不是警♥察♥ 他是我丈夫
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表