剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
Accidents involving navy Cadillac Fleetwoods
凯迪拉克弗雷特伍德的车祸
between 1985 and 1999.
要是有用 记得这是我的主意
If this works, just remember it was my idea.
找到了
Here we go.
1991年的事故报告
Accident report from 1991,
左后侧板损伤
damage to the left quarter panel.
车注册在萨格斯镇的詹姆斯·坎比名下
Registered to a James Canby of Saugus.
如果我们没错的话
If we're right about this,
这可能是银铃杀手中的另一个人
this could be the other half of Silver Bells.
妇产科中心
你可从没说我们去营地前
You never said we were stopping anywhere
要在哪里停一下
on the way to camp.
就一会儿 大概二十分钟吧
It won't take long, like 20 minutes,
然后就直接去营地
then straight to camp.
好
Okay.
我能做到
I can make it.
耐心是种美德
Patience is a virtue.
出自五世纪写就的《心灵的冲突》
That's from Psychomachia, fifth century.
该你就诊了
The doctor will see you now.
好的
Okay.
好 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
你先不要紧张
Okay, don't be alarmed.
我现在找不到胎心
I can't find a heartbeat right now,
但这在孕早期时有发生
but that happens sometimes early on.
这是不是意味着我胎停了
Does that mean I'm not pregnant anymore?
别担心 我们在几天内会安排你做一次超声
Don't worry, we'll schedule an ultrasound in a couple of days
免得你担心 好吗
to put your mind at ease, okay?
好
Okay.
布雷迪能陪你一起做这个超声吗
Will Brady be able to make it to that one?
我希望可以
Yes, I hope so.
他最近真的特别特别忙
He's been really, really busy lately.
但他的确知道你怀孕了吧
But he does know you're pregnant?
当然了
Yes, of course.
《美国哥特》
第一季第八集
我最兴奋的是
I'm most excited
可以学到哪些植物可以食用
about learning which plants are edible
哪些有毒
and which are poisonous.
或是有药用价值
Or medicinal.
没错
Those, too.
欢迎来到班度学院
Welcome to Baindu Academy.
知道我们在这里做什么吗 杰克
Do you know what we do here, Jack?
-教授生存技能吗 -某种意义上来说是
- Teach survival skills? - In a way.
我们帮助像你一样的年轻人
We help young folks like yourself
找到更好的方式来应对某些困难
find better ways to handle certain challenges.
像心理治疗一样吗
Is this like therapy?
因为我妈妈说我没问题
Because my mom said there's nothing wrong with me.
你妈妈说得对
And your mom is right.
你只是
You're simply built
和别人不一样
in a different way than others.
我们社会中的很多精英人才也是
So are some of our best and brightest.
政♥治♥家 医生 首席执行官
Politicians, surgeons, CEOs...
验尸官
Medical examiners?
没错
Yeah.
等我和你姑姑谈完
After I talk to your aunt here for a while,
我们就带你游览一下整个营地
we'll take you on a tour of the whole facility.
怎么样
How's that sound?
你能把杰克带出去一会儿吗
Could you take Jack outside for a bit?
我知道你们现在正处于艰难时期
I know this must be such a difficult time,
但了解杰克的家族背景会很有帮助
but it's actually helpful to know Jack's... family history.
你是说我父亲
You mean my father.
精神病可以通过基因遗传
Psychopathy can be genetic.
这种基因被称为"战士基因" MAO-A
It's actually called the "Warrior gene", MAO-A.
单胺氧化酶A基因 和暴♥力♥有关
Monoamine oxidase A, linked to violent,
也就是会导致攻击行为
or let's say aggressive, behavior.
我明白了
I see.
要想设计治疗方案
In order to devise a treatment program,
了解孩子行为的主导因素很重要
it's useful to know if a child's tendencies
是先天的
are more nature
还是后天的
than nurture.
我相信您明白自己最近的报道
I'm sure you can understand how painful your constant reports
给我们家族带来很多痛苦
are for this family.
我报道不实消息了吗
Have I reported something untrue?
要是报道了 我立马撤回
Because if I have, I'll issue a retraction immediately.
很好
Oh, good.
真实性对我来说极其重要
Accuracy is extremely important to me.
当然像您这样无畏的记者
Surely an intrepid journalist, such as yourself,
肯定想要真实的故事
wants the real story.
如果您停止报道 我们就给你真实的故事
If you stop your reports, that's what we'll give you.
和我们俩的独家采访
An exclusive sit-down interview with the two of us.
不用
Pass.
不是针对你们
It's nothing personal.
只是备受约束
There's just no controlled,
需要公♥关♥认可的采访无法胜过
PR-approved version of an interview that can trump
我通过内部渠道得到的消息
what I'm getting from my inside source.
你这是对一个饱受折磨的家庭
You're tormenting a family that has been
雪上加霜
deeply traumatized.
你想谈谈饱受折磨的家庭吗
You want to talk about traumatized families?
你丈夫杀了六个人
Your husband killed six people.
害你们活在放大镜下的是他
He brought this scrutiny on you,
不是我
not me.
所以我将继续做我的工作
So, I'm gonna keep doing my job,
你们越是因此骚扰我
and the more you harass me for it,
我越不可能收手
the less inclined I'm gonna be to hold back.
其实我已经有所收敛
And I have been holding back.
我希望你的孙子
I hope your grandson's
在问题儿童营能一切顺利
doing well at his camp for troubled children.
我必须要离开这里
I have to get out of here.
你只需要适应这一切
You just need to get used to it is all.
这些人都是疯子
These people are nuts.
我不管你有多生气
I don't care how mad you are,
你不能冲别的小朋友撒尿啊
you can't pee on the other campers.
尽量试试享受大自然吧
Just try and enjoy the nature.
我在努力
Yeah, I am.
其实你离我过去住的地方很近
You're actually pretty close to where I used to live.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 就在湖的西南角
Yeah. It's at the southwest tip of the lake.
你从营地甚至可能看得到
You might even be able to see it from your camp.
偶尔在夕阳西下之时
Sometimes when the sun sets,
你可以看到屋檐上绿色的篷布反射的光
you can see it reflecting off the green tarp on the roof.
我得挂了 加勒特伯伯
I have to go now, Uncle Garrett.
我叫萨迪
I'm Sadie.
杰克
Jack.
真是徒劳无功
Well, that went nowhere.
我们惹恼了她
All we did was poke the bear.
情况会越来越糟
It's only gonna get worse.
这样吧 我来帮你
Tell you what-- I'll help you.
你要帮我吗
You will?
怎么帮
How?
我们来找出她的消息来源
We'll find her source.
来啊 防我啊
Just try. Try me.
保持连胜
The streak continues.
我们只是
We were just,
这是艾普儿 艾普儿 这是
this is April. April, this is--
索菲
Sophie.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hey, good to meet you.
那我走了 你们俩玩
I'll just leave the table for you guys.
攻击他的左侧 总是毫无防备
Go for his left edge. It's always wide open.
我不喜欢玩这个
It's not my game.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我还好 你呢
I'm all right. And you?
我在想等我出去之后
Hey, I was thinking of something I want to do
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表