剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表
天呐 杰克 你站这儿别动
God. Jack, you stay right there.
卡姆
Cam!
小泰 真的对不起
Tess, I am so sorry.
你赶紧给我去戒毒所
You're going to rehab right now.
不然就别想养你的儿子了
Or you're gonna lose your son.
我们去我家吧 好不好
Let's go to my house, okay?
宁静之松康复中心
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在这里的时候 希望由泰莎照顾杰克
I want Tessa to take care of Jack while I'm in here.
不可能 我来带他
No way. I'll keep him.
我们吸毒时把他一个人留在了学校
He was abandoned at school while we were getting high.
别对自己要求太高
Cut yourself some slack.
你♥爸♥爸是个杀人犯
Your father is a killer.
你正在接受公众的折磨
You're being publically tormented.
我需要接受帮助 你也需要
I need help. So do you.
杰克需要稳定的人来带
And Jack needs to be with stable people.
我是他的母亲
I'm his mother.
我有这个权利
I have rights.
我要是打给儿童保护服务处就没有了
Not if I call Child Protective Services.
来抱抱 宝贝
Come here, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我会听话的
I'll be good.
我一直住在这附近
I've always lived in this neighborhood.
这栋房♥子出♥售♥的时候 我就打定了主意
And when this house went for sale, I just knew.
我一定要买♥♥下来 你懂吗
I had to have it, you know?
你不在乎这栋房♥子
So it didn't bother you
是银铃杀手第一起凶案的现场吗
that it was the scene of the first SBK murder?
我一直对真实的案件很着迷
Well, I'm kind of a true crime aficionado.
尤其着迷于银铃凶杀案的研究
With an emphasis on Silver Bells-ology.
那你不会介意我们借用你家
So you wouldn't mind if we borrowed your home
重建一些犯罪现场吧
to recreate a few murder scenarios?
只要我能帮上忙
As long as I can help.
好
Fine.
你可以当我们的官方计时员
You can be our official timekeeper.
好
Okay.
我有32分钟的时间闯入
I've got 32 minutes to break in,
杀了你 摆置尸体
kill you, pose you
并善后
and clean up.
真是喜欢你们
Really like you guys.
在刀子插♥进♥去的位置
Your platelets probably made
你的血小板帮助凝血形成了一块大疤
a huge scab where the knife went in.
我楼上有个预约
I have an appointment upstairs,
杰克想来
and Jack just wanted to
用他的方式表达"尽快康复"
say his version of "Get well soon."
我从一个护士那儿要了这个
I got this off one of the nurses.
想着你可能会喜欢
Thought you might like it.
不怎么喜欢
Not really.
好吧 你要不试试捏捏他
Okay, well, why don't you try squeezing him?
疼 你要捏碎我的胰腺了
Ouch. You're crushing my pancreas.
你要捏碎我的胰腺了
You're crushing my pancreas.
你可以录你自己的声音
You can record your own message
按左边的爪子就好
if you press the left paw.
他怎么跟你在一起
Why is he with you?
因为卡姆去戒毒所了
'Cause Cam's in rehab.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他去没去...
Do you know if he was able to...
他去了克里斯蒂娜的诊所
He went by Christina's clinic, yes.
看来周围治安不太好 有很多毒贩
Rough neighborhood, apparently. Lots of dealers.
别为此自责
Don't blame yourself for that.
你倒是可以因为没告诉我们爸爸的事自责
You can blame yourself for not telling us about Dad.
你知道 小泰
You know, Tess,
多年以来我都因此备受煎熬
I tortured myself about that decision. For years.
不知道自己做的决定是否正确
Wondering if I made the right call...
我现在依旧不知道
I still wonder.
每当我想到这些年自己错过的那些事
When I think about everything I missed...
我做了我当时觉得正确的事
I did what I believed was the right thing to do.
对每个人都好
For everybody.
你去看治疗师吧
Why don't you go to your appointment?
他可以和我一起待会儿
He can stay with me for a while.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 我们可以的
Yeah, we'll be okay.
我就去楼上一趟 好吗
I'll just be upstairs, okay?
我这周已经来医院
I've been to the hospital
两次了
twice this week.
可是连一具尸体都没看到
I still haven't seen a single dead body.
这样吧
All right, you know what?
我们去解决一下免得你整天想
Let's get this out of your system.
专用区域
闲人免进
开颅后
When we open the skull,
注意脑缺氧现象
notice the cerebral hypoxia.
这个人是淹死的 是吗
The subject drowned, correct?
是的
Correct.
注意缺氧对脑细胞的影响
Note the oxygen deprivation's effect on the brain cells.
我没法劝你别这么做吗
I can't talk you out of this?
你本会成为一个好市长
You would have made a great mayor.
你接下来准备做什么
What'll you do next?
不确定
Not sure.
我可以想办法留在波士顿
I could find a way to stay in Boston.
虽然这里天气不怎么好 但是
Yeah, the weather's not great, but...
我爱这里的人
I do love the people.
你要留在波士顿吗
You'd stay in Boston?
如果有理由就留下
If I had a reason.
汤姆和我对质了
Tom confronted me.
他说他知道我们的事 说
He said he knows all about us, that...
我不过是你们婚姻的调味剂
I just add a little spice to your marriage.
我觉得不止于此
I think it's more than that.
我相信你也是这么觉得的
I think you do, too.
但有时你不得不做出抉择
But at some point you have to make a choice.
铃铛
Bell.
你要擦掉指纹
You got to get rid of the fingerprints.
闭嘴 你都死了
Shut up, you're dead.
好了
Done!
31分42秒
31 minutes, 42 seconds.
看见没
See?
第六次就能成功了
Sixth time's a charm.
这个时间安排没问题
The timeline works.
-是 -我们回去吧
- Yeah. - Let's go home.
这个时间安排是有可能
The timeline's possible,
但很难做到
but barely, I mean...
只多出十八秒
That's what? 18 seconds to spare.
好吧
All right, well,
那也许还遗漏了些细枝末节 比如
then you're missing something simple like maybe the...
安保系统的钟不准
the clock on the security system was wrong.
不 闯入时间是早晨3点48分
No, no. 3:48 A.M. break-in time
和其他几起谋杀都差不多
is similar to all the other murders.
钟没问题
It's not that.
当时装了新的监控系统
That was a new security system.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人跟我说
The Realtor told me that the Longs upgraded
街对面的麦尤恩家发生入室案之后
to a state-of-the-art system right after the break-in
朗家就把系统升成了最新一代
across the street at the McEwans',
虽然闯入者什么也没偷
even though the burglar didn't steal anything.
没偷是因为被警♥察♥抓到了吗
But he didn't take anything because the police caught him?
不是的
No, no.
他躲过了报♥警♥器 挪动了些东西
He bypassed the alarm, moved some stuff around,
然后被狗发现了
and got interrupted by the dog.
街坊们都叫他风水大盗
Neighbors started to call him the feng shui bandit.
你还记得他挪动了什么东西吗
Do you remember exactly what this bandit moved?
是挺奇怪的东西
It was weird stuff.
窗帘被重新系好了
The curtains were retied,
餐厅的桌子也挪了一点点
dining room table was slightly off kilter.
桌旁的餐椅都被重新摆放过了
剧集 | 美式哥特(2016) | 导航列表